1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion (2,090)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rear Seat Removal

Is there a trick to popping the rear seat cushion in 1963 convertible models?  The manual says to push back and lift up once free of the re…

Started by Lee Martin

2 Nov 8
Reply by Lee Martin

What does the fuse monitor,

Started by Kim K Kaiser

2 Nov 5
Reply by Kim K Kaiser

Brake Drum issue

Hey group, new guy here. I’m having an issue with the brake drum balancing weights hitting the rim and warping.  Has anyone else had this i…

Started by Phil

6 Nov 3
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

Bendix Power Brake Unit Power Section

Hi, I have a huge problem my POWER SECTION of the ``Master-VAC Power Brake unit 9´´Diameter ´´ from Bendix is Broken and I can't open it to…

Started by Mathis Richter

7 Oct 27
Reply by Chris Codd

Third brake light -help please.

Did anybody from the club install third brake light in the rear window in his Cadillac?  I have problem to figure out how to do it. Can I j…

Started by paul k

8 Oct 27
Reply by Jason Edge

Extra speakers in the cadillac.

Ok, I have another question. Since I will run wire for a brake light I might run speakers wires. I would like to install 2 extra speakers o…

Started by paul k

0 Oct 27

Wiring Diagram For 1964Convertible Top

Is there a wiring diagram in existence for the 1964 convertible top? Sections 12 and 16 of the shop manual seem to have none, even though t…

Started by Charles Fares

1 Oct 25
Reply by Jason Edge

Stainless Exhaust System

Has anyone purchased one of these for a 1963 recently?  Kanter no longer offers them and nobody else seems to, either.  I tried Classic Exh…

Started by Lee Martin

1 Oct 24
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

new single exhaust system

I would like to buy new single exhaust system. And I don't now if I should buy with resonator or without. What are pros and cons if somebod…

Started by paul k

5 Oct 22
Reply by paul k

Harmonic balancer seal and sleeve

Hi everyone - I am working on my 64 Fleetwood and recently pulled the front cover to do the timing gear and also replaced the timing seal w…

Started by Michael Buonaccorso

6 Oct 20
Reply by Michael Buonaccorso

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Free parts “for sale”....

Started by Matt in For Sale. Last reply by Matt 16 hours ago. 3 Replies

Trying to post this in the For Sale forum and sorry if it gets double booked...Hello All,I have almost completed the restoration of my 64 Eldorado and it’s time to clean out the shop.  Below is a…Continue

Free Parts for your 63 64 project.

Started by Matt in Restoration Discussion 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hello All,I have almost completed the restoration of my 64 Eldorado and it’s time to clean out the shop.  Below is a list of spare parts that need a good home.  If you will pay for shipping or pick…Continue

To keep the original carbs original :)

Started by Mack in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 14 Replies

I hey everyone just wanted to share something with you.fee years back somebody recommended me this one carburetor shop which I was told that they lean it up, rebuild it, set it upon the live engine,…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge on Wednesday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

1964 Convertible Seats.

Posted by michael moorman on November 30, 2020 at 5:29pm 1 Comment

Are the front and rear seat frames the same for 63/64 Coupes and Convertibles because Original parts group  makes reproduction seat covers for 1963 only and and i prefer the 1963 seat pattern so with that being said does anyone have information regarding this thanks.

Picture of ignition switch

Posted by Cees de Bunje on November 27, 2020 at 6:20am 0 Comments

Does anyone have a close-up picture of the ignitionswitch with keys in it made in landscape format? Switch must be in dashboard. Many thanks in advance. Cees.

1964 Cadillac Fleetwood sixty special / transmission dipstick needed

Posted by Pablo on September 20, 2020 at 9:57pm 1 Comment

How are you doing folks, I’m looking for a transmission dipstick, any info I will appreciated, thank you very much

1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge

Posted by Steven on September 16, 2020 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Hello,

Does anyone know were I can buy a 1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge or is there any other hinge that would fit? 

Thanks

Steven

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service