General Discussion (399)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Off topic - ABBA

For those interested in the pop-band ABBA. You could enjoy this interview: ABBA

Started by Anders

3 May 1
Reply by Dan McNarry

Social Distance Cruise

A few of my Car Club buddies got together for a little social distance cruise. We only scrounged up 8 cars on short notice. A 57 Pontiac, 7…

Started by Dan McNarry

0 Apr 25

Oil Breather Cap Trick

Here is a little engine breather/oil filler cap trick. Before you throw out old socks, cut the top off them and use them to keep the oil re…

Started by Dan McNarry

8 Apr 25
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

JASON IS PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING

I just wanted to let everyone know that JASON IS PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING, as he takes this rear end out of a 1963 Cadillac Tonight.…

Started by Jason Edge

3 Apr 25

Building Your Own Exhaust Headers

This is for FlaHP and anyone else interested in following along. I really wanted to get rid of my stock exhaust manifolds for two reasons.…

Started by Dan McNarry

40 Apr 22

What are the Mods You Do Want to Make to your 63/64 Cadillac? Mods you will not consider?

OK, So the other thread addressing  Mods you Have Made that you were Happy or Unhappy was popular, so  I will start one where we list Mods…

Started by Jason Edge

18 Apr 20

Cylinder Head Painting Trick

If you are like me, you probably don't like the look of burnt paint on your newly rebuilt or freshened up engine. I'm talking about around…

Started by Dan McNarry

1 Apr 19

Input needed on power steering issue

My '64 Deville had a leak from the steering gearbox input seal.  I pulled the gearbox and swapped out the seal, a relatively painless proce…

Started by Tosh Dickenson

3 Apr 19
Reply by Tosh Dickenson

Keys

Gentlemen, Thank you for the advice.  I suspect that the key blanks that I purchased on ebay were for a late 1965 or 1966.  By the way, I m…

Started by Stephen Pechenik

0 Apr 17

What's the best and not so best modification you've done?

Would love to hear what modifications you've done to your Caddy that you are very happy about; and those that you wished you'd never done.

Started by Tosh Dickenson

23 Apr 17
Reply by Dan McNarry

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

63 Fleetwood Eldorado parts wanted

Started by Stephen L Hrynda in Wanted to Buy 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Need 6 side molding clips (for molding above rocker molding)Also need right front wheel opening moldingContinue

Good independent mechanic recommendation West LA, CA area?

Started by Gene Fattore in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

This is off topic as my daughter is NOT driving my '64 Cad in LA, but a yeoman old Saturn (recent impoverished college grad).  I am 2000 miles away and unable to review and service the car.  Can…Continue

Very interesting 1964 Cadillac fact.

Started by Kevin Campbell in General Discussion. Last reply by Gene Fattore 12 hours ago. 1 Reply

In 1964, Cadillac only built two styles of Cadillac.Fleetwood Sixty Specials..... and the rest. LOL :-)Just curser down the page, regardless of what car is displayed.…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service