General Discussion (284)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Birthday Girl's Blast to Billies Bay and Back.

Couple of shots from yesterday, 2 of the birthday girl herself and a couple of the countryside.

Started by Kevin Campbell

9 Mar 26
Reply by Clovis

This months (March) Birthday Boys and Girls. For a bit of fun.

1st up is Dino, with his 55th birthday rocking in on the 19th. I reckon, Jason will play a Dean Martin classic for Dino for his birthday. M…

Started by Kevin Campbell

9 Mar 25
Reply by Kevin Campbell

That old car smell....

Any suggestions on eliminating that old car smell? I've used coffee grinds in pantyhose in the past with pretty good results ,just wonderin…

Started by Mark C Bills

2 Mar 25
Reply by Kevin Campbell

trunk wheel wrench location

Just finishing up my trunk restoration on my 63 convertible. the spare mounts to the floor on the right rear, the jack goes in the clips on…

Started by maurice lapoiinte

2 Mar 24
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

Steering Column Bearings and parts

Has any one replaced steering column bearings on a non-tilt 1964 steering column? Do you know where to get any parts for it? Thanks Dominic

Started by Dominic Salemi

0 Mar 23

Gas tank leaks from top when running.

spring cleaning time, replaced the fuel filter after a long spell, and now a leak from the top of the tank! related? easily a drop a second…

Started by Will

7 Mar 18
Reply by Will

clock problem

I would like to ask how to disconnect front clock knob ? Thank you Paul

Started by paul k

34 Mar 15
Reply by Russ Austin

Spammers - Ignore!

I try to scrutinize anyone trying to sign up to the 63/64 site pretty closely, but sometimes people get thru. Someone named James Pollard g…

Started by Jason Edge

6 Mar 14
Reply by Clovis

Fusible Link Burnt Up

I was at the auto parts store last night replacing my alternator and forgot to disconnect my battery. Massive face palm. Before I installed…

Started by Chris Codd

11 Mar 13
Reply by Kevin Campbell

Dino Out and About With His Cadillac Family

It has been some time since I have had my 64 Coupe de Ville "Dino" out as it has a lifter problem I need to address and the battery had di…

Started by Jason Edge

17 Mar 12
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

CLC 2019 Grand National - Louisville, Kentucky, June 11-15, 2019

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 5 hours ago. 33 Replies

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter 2019 Grand National Page www.2019GN.6364Cadillac.com…Continue

Tags: National, Grand, CLC, 2019

1963 trunk latch pin

Started by Daniel Grande in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

I have a coupe deville and my trunk driver side came off looks like the pin came out of the latch I got pin and trunk out but for the love of me cant figure how the pin goes bk in came someone please…Continue

Comfort Control and voltage from the voltage regulator or alternator

Started by Christian Doerk in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

I probably currently have a similar problem like Sam G in this post:…Continue

Tags: alternator, transducer, regulator, voltage, Control

courtesy light wiring

Started by Andy Kalnins in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Mark S Anderson on Sunday. 16 Replies

My right rear door courtesy light has two wires- a solid red and a black w/ white stripe. What puzzles me is that both wires have voltage across them when the key is turned to the left or right. To…Continue

Tags: wiring, light, courtesy

Blog Posts

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Radiator And Shrouds

Posted by Dominic Salemi on April 24, 2019 at 3:36pm 1 Comment

Hello

Anyone have a decent radiator and shrouds and hardware for a 1964 Cadillac deville. I have an alum. radiator and I'm deciding on to fix it or back to the original one. If I fix it I won't need parts.

Thanks

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service