richard sorrentino's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info, that does make it easier to check. And the Telling me about Jas…"

richard sorrentino replied Aug 2, 2017 to Stalling problem

19 Aug 2, 2017
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"That's correct. So first thing the heat riser, will do that tonight and let you know…"

richard sorrentino replied Aug 1, 2017 to Stalling problem

19 Aug 2, 2017

"That's definitely on list to check, and does make sense. Do you think the filter in…"

19 Aug 2, 2017

"That's something we never even thought about. Is it easy to get at or does the exhau…"

19 Aug 2, 2017

"HI Ian, Yes that was replaced also. I'm wondering if the problem could be haveing tw…"

19 Aug 2, 2017

"fuel filter new, checked all lines. Carburetor is replacement Edelbrock. My mechanic…"

19 Aug 2, 2017

"When cold it is closed and fully opened and when hot. When the engine is hot that is…"

19 Aug 2, 2017

"Thanks for the suggestions about installing the headlight and the ring. I have to sa…"

richard sorrentino replied Nov 15, 2016 to headlights

6 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Anders

"Thanks guys, Going to try both techniques tonight. I'll let you know how I make out.…"

richard sorrentino replied Nov 14, 2016 to headlights

6 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Anders

"Jason do have heads ready to go? "

richard sorrentino replied Sep 18, 2016 to Oil in the 1 & 3 cylinders

19 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Ordering Polyurethane Replacement Trailing Arm Bushings

Started by Dan McNarry in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

There seems to be growing interest in the poly bushings. In order for me to keep track of who wants bushings, please send me a message along with or in lieu of a reply to either this thread or the…Continue

bucket seat covers

Started by Joseph Pagliuca in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Bobby Brown 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

looking for leather seat covers for bucket seats In a 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertibleContinue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 9 hours ago. 177 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

How to sensibly deal with the Corona Virus

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on March 14, 2020 at 5:02pm 6 Comments

https://theamericanscholar.org/covid-19-a-primer/

I found this very helpful, written by a knowledgeable authority in public health. 

Remember, Viruses are not spread by Cadillacs so get out and drive!

Safe & Healthy travels. 

Jeff Kinzler

1963 Eldorado convertible boot

Posted by Les Eastling on February 27, 2020 at 10:33am 1 Comment

I need a used convertible boot for a 63 Cadillac convertible - condition or color is not an issue since it will be used as a pattern for making a new one. One from either a 62 series convertible or an Eldorado would work. I know I am searching for hen's teeth here... but you never know unless you ask!

Looking for 63 Convertible / Coupe rear side trim

Posted by Gene McIlroy on January 24, 2020 at 12:18pm 0 Comments

Want to find a good straight dent free rear side trim for my 1963 Convertible.  I have both sides but they do not match.  Wanting to get them to match.  I am attaching a photo of the two trim sided that I have really wanting the squared off trim if I can get it.  Let's see what you have,…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service