Jeroen Welgemoed's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Tony.  I also use the oil pan bolt. This is just an extra to ease my mind. Wish i…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 27, 2018 to Oil pan magnets

3 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Jeroen Welgemoed

"Hi.  I am always trying to find the right poeple for certain jobs. But the classic c…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 22, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

"Hi Anders.  No you did not mislead me. I was lookin at the same picture in my "bible…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 21, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

"Hi.  This is my first time building a engine like this. I was a little bit stressing…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 21, 2018 to Piston rings position

9 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"Hi Jason.  I forgot to say that the engine isnt build in the car yet. It is currentl…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 21, 2018 to Piston rings position

9 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"Hi.  I was so caught up in the process that i forgot to take pictures. I was in my g…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 14, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

"I made the correct gear myself it wasnt pretty but it worked excellent. I enjoy doin…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 12, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

"Hi.  I made a support out of a socket. Needed to grind two sides a little bit to get…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 12, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

"I already have a cradle made it out of a synthetic soft block. This cracked the old…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 7, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

"Hi Clovis. Im rebuilding my engine so the pistons and pins are new. I was planning t…"

Jeroen Welgemoed replied Oct 7, 2018 to Pistons not completely centered

18 Oct 22, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Extension Housing Hydramatic

Started by M123 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by M123 yesterday. 1 Reply

Hi.Can you on a 64 remove the extension housing with the gearbox still in the car? The car have the Hydramatic.Did work on the car last night and did feel a very large play on the outgoing axle,…Continue

1965 Cadillac DeVille

Started by DanielAndrew in For Sale on Saturday. 0 Replies

1965 Cadillac DeVille On Ebayhttps://ebay.to/2W6axyTContinue

Trun signal swit

Started by Jeff S. in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Charles Fares on Friday. 2 Replies

Hello all!Looking to either repair my existing turn signal switch or source a new one. Any suggestions?Thank you ub advance!Continue

Blog Posts

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Radiator And Shrouds

Posted by Dominic Salemi on April 24, 2019 at 3:36pm 1 Comment

Hello

Anyone have a decent radiator and shrouds and hardware for a 1964 Cadillac deville. I have an alum. radiator and I'm deciding on to fix it or back to the original one. If I fix it I won't need parts.

Thanks

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service