Kris Kusack's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"NO problem, When you have the door aprty might as well drown the window motor in wd4…"

Kris Kusack replied Apr 16 to Today's project

17 Apr 17
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"its really easy to tell if its a wire. Just take the switch out, and then one hole a…"

17 Apr 17

"when i redid the switches for my 4-window, I had to take apart and replace 4 connect…"

17 Apr 17

"means you have a power leak, in mine it was a broken radio. After i took it out it w…"

Kris Kusack replied Apr 11 to Another little issue 64 CDV

2 Apr 12
Reply by Michael Long

"Ive been reading alot about how it works, and how it effects the car. The posses see…"

Kris Kusack replied Apr 8 to Edelbrock 1406 Carb

8 Apr 8

"as far as the sound goes, The first thing i did was twin flowmaster 40s :D "

Kris Kusack replied Apr 8 to Which engine --or engines and trans does the Cadillac Escalade use ?

28 Apr 8
Reply by tom servas

"what your looking for is a 2003-2010 low mileage wrecked escalade.  that year range…"

Kris Kusack replied Apr 8 to Which engine --or engines and trans does the Cadillac Escalade use ?

28 Apr 8
Reply by tom servas

"any idea what the replacement jet size would be? i was actually looking into upgradi…"

Kris Kusack replied Apr 8 to Edelbrock 1406 Carb

8 Apr 8

"My paint came out good too, but my color was off lol. what color did you use?"

Kris Kusack replied Mar 28 to In the Kingdom of Rattle Can Painters... there are Many Legends....

34 Mar 30
Reply by Kevin Campbell

" I was just trying to help figure out what you needed exactly. Russ or Jason could p…"

Kris Kusack replied Mar 26 to 64 tail light

5 Mar 27
Reply by Russ Austin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Upper and lower Control Arms Bushings

Started by Joe DiIaconi in General Discussion 15 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Was just thinking if You Jason and You Russ and anyone else have a surplus of Upper and lower Control Arms you might want to replace the bushings and then sell them as a whole unit. I don't know if…Continue

Fuel pump again!

Started by Chris in General Discussion 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hi guys, well my fuel pump decided to crap out tonight after a Sunday cruise with the family. I had to get the car towed home since it wouldn’t start.I’ve written on here before regarding issues I’ve…Continue

question on oil pump priming and pressurets

Started by Tim Bobeck in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

hi everyone , I have a 63 coupe  that I have rebuilt the 390 engine. Long story short, after getting it all together and in the car, I started to prime to oil pump with a drill and socket, and I…Continue

My new project ( upper control arm bushing )

Started by Joe DiIaconi in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Joe DiIaconi 7 hours ago. 3 Replies

Has anyone found a good kit to replace all of the bushings including ball joints,  tie rod inner and outer, upper and lower control arm bushings, center link. I replace mine a couple years ago, but…Continue

Blog Posts

where do I find a new and better motor?

Posted by john kilbourne on May 24, 2018 at 11:43am 11 Comments

My '64 convert is getting better, but the engine remains questionable. Starts and runs well enough, powerful, but I think I hear a main bearing banging, the balance is not great and I'd like to upgrade to fuel injection if I can.

Are there dependable remans available of good quality? Are new crate engines available? Will more advanced engines from newer years fit?

Also, please, the diff ratio is quite high, lots of RPMs compared to today's cars. Are there diffs with lower…

Continue

1963 Cadillac DeVille

Posted by Sven on May 21, 2018 at 8:00am 0 Comments

Good morning community, I have this beautiful 1963 4 door for sale, asking cad$9999, that's about us$7750. I would bring it down south over the border to North Dakota or Minnesota.

If anyone is interested, feel free to ask questions.

Otherwise what are the best websites to sell classic cars in the states?

Please view this ad:

63 cadillac deville ,…

Continue

camshaft

Posted by Dave Fundaburg on May 20, 2018 at 11:49am 1 Comment

Has anyone used the performance camshafts offered by Kanter or Isky if so how do you like the upgrade in general and how is the idle quality and vacuum for power accessories any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Door jamb switchs

Posted by Anthony Boles on May 17, 2018 at 9:50am 9 Comments

I'm having problems with the door jamb switches,the interior lights will sometimes work or the interior lights will just stay on and run the battery down ,there's three black wires spliced together and one simgle black and white wire,what could be the problem. 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service