Tony and Ginny 429's Discussions (4,799)

Discussions Replied To (4653) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Joe D  Have you check  with Best Gaskets and Felpro  that are two of the best ga…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied 9 hours ago to Intake manifold gasket leak

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"A first Happy Thanksgiving to the entire Cadillac community that make this place suc…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied 14 hours ago to Happy Thanksgiving to all of our 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter & Website Members!

3 14 hours ago

"Jason  A second Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours  Enjoy "

Tony and Ginny 429 replied 14 hours ago to Happy Thanksgiving to all of our 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter & Website Members!

3 14 hours ago

"Jason  Has the Holly carb been used on a 429 Cadillac  engine with any prior  succes…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied on Tuesday to Perhaps a Christmas Treat for Dino - Check out Upcoming December Newsletter

1 on Tuesday

"Do not forget the neg battery’s pig tail that goes to the the radiators frame ( like…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied Nov 16 to The battery negative ground

1 Nov 16

"Where are you located ? How many miles on the car ? Enjoy "

Tony and Ginny 429 replied Nov 15 to 63 4 door cadillac

14 Nov 16
Reply by Walt Timmerman

"A strong service manual maintenance schedule will prevent a good many of the problem…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied Nov 15 to Starting problems

11 Nov 15

"Hey JeffI do want to second Jeff’s thoughts on running these cars a least every mont…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied Nov 15 to Starting problems

11 Nov 15

"Jason  Do let me know when you have two  of the above Cadillac web site T shirts in…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied Nov 14 to Flashlight Option

12 Nov 14

"I do second Jason’s and Ander’s suggestions for your Xmas gift    Looks like you got…"

Tony and Ginny 429 replied Nov 14 to Flashlight Option

12 Nov 14

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Intake manifold gasket leak

Started by Joe DiIaconi in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 9 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hello Cat's & Kitten's :) Happy Turkey Day ! I believe I have an intake manifold leak. The last time I bought an intake manifold gasket with the chock port blocked from Olson's gasket's. This…Continue

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter & Website Members!

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 14 hours ago. 3 Replies

Earlier Fall Picture with 'Dino'I just wanted to wish all of our US…Continue

Tags: Thanksgiving, Happy

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Dipstick tube

Started by JOHN V SCHILLACI in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 3 Replies

Hello, Does anyone know off hand if the dipstick tube can be changed without the removal of the oil pan?  It's a 1964 Cadillac De Ville ConvertibleContinue

Blog Posts

Picture of ignition switch

Posted by Cees de Bunje on November 27, 2020 at 6:20am 0 Comments

Does anyone have a close-up picture of the ignitionswitch with keys in it made in landscape format? Switch must be in dashboard. Many thanks in advance. Cees.

1964 Cadillac Fleetwood sixty special / transmission dipstick needed

Posted by Pablo on September 20, 2020 at 9:57pm 1 Comment

How are you doing folks, I’m looking for a transmission dipstick, any info I will appreciated, thank you very much

1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge

Posted by Steven on September 16, 2020 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Hello,

Does anyone know were I can buy a 1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge or is there any other hinge that would fit? 

Thanks

Steven

Bad Guage?

Posted by Karl Schwarz on August 26, 2020 at 3:08pm 6 Comments

So I am troubleshooting my fuel gauge issue. I bought a new sender and tested it. It  it goes from 1-ohm (empty) to 35-ohm (full). When I test it (outside the tank), when the float is in the up (full) position it only moves the gauge to about 1/2 full. When at the bottom (empty) position the gauge shows empty. This is the same issue I have when I fill and then use the gas in the tank - the gauge never reads ore than half full. Based on what I've read on this thread it would seem like the…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service