Ryan Frawley's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"welllllllll……. I was pleasantly surprised when I was uncovering my front seat to sta…"

Ryan Frawley replied Nov 19, 2019 to Looking for 64 to 66 seat belt buckles, male and female together.

5 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"I contacted Cadillac King in California and he said he has them, but he wants $97 ea…"

Ryan Frawley replied Nov 19, 2019 to Looking for 64 to 66 seat belt buckles, male and female together.

5 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

"what product did you use to reseal it?"

Ryan Frawley replied Sep 3, 2018 to windshield and rear window removal

5 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Clovis

"there are three different pieces for each side, they were so torn up that i trashed…"

Ryan Frawley replied Sep 3, 2018 to headlight and cornering light filler seal kit....where do these mount

3 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Clovis

"Huge job is an understatement. Old pic, but just so you know, I know what your talki…"

Ryan Frawley replied Sep 2, 2018 to LS Swap

5 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Michael Long

"I'm do upholstery and I have to say, bravo. Looks good! The spikes that go down the…"

Ryan Frawley replied Jun 26, 2018 to attempt to re wrap my dash pad

3 Jun 26, 2018
Reply by Jason Edge

"So I took off the outer belt molding with the outer rubber sweep on it and the windo…"

Ryan Frawley replied Jun 17, 2018 to power window issues

7 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Jason Edge

"first and foremost, Thank you!I went back out and ran the window up and down a few m…"

Ryan Frawley replied Jun 17, 2018 to power window issues

7 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Jason Edge

"first and foremost, Thank you! I went back out and ran the window up and down a few…"

Ryan Frawley replied Jun 16, 2018 to power window issues

7 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Cadillac King- 63 coupe body parts

Started by Fred Kirby in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 50 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Has anyone purchased parts from a Cadillac parts supplier in California called Cadillac King. He has a roof from the windshield to the trunk for 1300.00 Just looking for some feedback.ThanksFredContinue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 11 hours ago. 1 Reply

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

fuse-sized 40 amp circuit breaker?

Started by john kilbourne in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 21 hours ago. 4 Replies

The book says, for the windows on my 62 series convert, either a 25 amp normal fuse or a 40 amp CB,  circuit breaker. My local Advance store can't so far find such a thing, nor are there any on…Continue

1964 cadillac carb vacuum fitting

Started by Jay Waters in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 21 hours ago. 4 Replies

Continue

Tags: to, brake, goes, It, one

Blog Posts

64 Power Servo vacuum leak

Posted by Kent Prows on June 27, 2020 at 4:02pm 0 Comments

I finally got around to fixing a leak in my heater core.  I decided to check to see if there were any other obvious issues while I had everything torn apart.  When I put a vacuum directly (bypassing the transducer) to the power servo it gets to about 10" and then slowly leaks back to zero.  The fan will not go to full and the mode door will not open completely.  I have read a couple of other posts that said they repaired the power servo leaks.  How?  Does anyone have one to sell?  I just…

Continue

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service