James Ferris's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I’ve had a look and am somewhat confused, my car doesn’t have A/C so wasn’t sure if…"

James Ferris replied Dec 13, 2017 to Blower woes. ‘63 Sedan

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"Thanks for that, really helpful. i’m definitely Hearing a click when I move the leve…"

James Ferris replied Dec 13, 2017 to Blower woes. ‘63 Sedan

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"Received! I will check those first. Cheers!"

James Ferris replied Dec 12, 2017 to Blower woes. ‘63 Sedan

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"Thank you so much for that! That’s brilliant. i’ve had a wiggle behind the dash and…"

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"https://youtu.be/6IcOzr7fCo4 hopefully this video shows the issue better than how I…"

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"Yeah, the two left levers don’t affect anything on the heater. if I move the upper r…"

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"The picture shows the style of control I have.  The two levers on the left control…"

19 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Russ Austin

"Ah, ok. I'll have a look at that tomorrow cheers. Would it be a case of me send you…"

James Ferris replied Sep 16, 2017 to Electrics confusion

4 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by James Ferris

"I've checked the fuses under the dashboard and they all seem to be good. The headli…"

James Ferris replied Sep 16, 2017 to Electrics confusion

4 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by James Ferris

"Thanks for the help. The trim code on my VIN plate is 54, does that affect the colou…"

James Ferris replied Jul 30, 2017 to Interior colours

6 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Trunk Pull-down

Started by Brian and Dorothy Lewis in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 42 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Hi gang.  While reviewing the extensive photo archives on this site, I came across an excellent series of photos documenting a trunk pull-down assembly posted by Jason Edge.  I really didn't even…Continue

Vapor Lock and how to fix it?

Started by Richard McBurney in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

I have a 64 Deville Convertible, keep running into the same problem - vapor lock on hot days. So far I have rebuilt the carburetor , new gas tank , but when it sits in traffic on a hot day it will…Continue

Tags: #vaporlock

Help! I need a 1964 Eldorado front left fender.

Started by Jorge M in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Jason Edge 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Help looking for a 1964 Eldorado front fender for a convertible.Thank you please contact djjmoreno84@gmail.comContinue

Help! I need a 64 Eldorado front left fender.

Started by Jorge M in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jorge M yesterday. 1 Reply

Hello,Some idiot just backed in to my beautiful 64 convertible Eldorado and I’m looking for a new front fender. Any leads would be appreciated.Thank you,Jorge M.Continue

Blog Posts

Frame Markings

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 6:26pm 1 Comment

Just got my frame back from powder coating so thought I would post photos of the front and rear frame markings.…

Continue

Lining up the drive shaft

Posted by Dominic Salemi on August 12, 2019 at 5:47pm 2 Comments

Can anyone shed some light on how to position the complete drive shaft in the correct position? I want to make sure my drive shaft is installed properly.

Thanks

Dominic

Upper A Arm Rubber Bumpers

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 1:30pm 3 Comments

I have found a very good replacement part for the Upper A Arm Bumpers.  The top part is identical to the originals the bottom can be used as is or after a few minutes with a belt sander can be ground to the V shape as the originals were.  The replacement bumpers are for a 2001 to 2005 S10 Sanoma or Blazer.  Part number is on the box in the photos.  First photo is the box next to the box is the S10 part and an original.  Next photo shows my sanded down part next to an original.…

Continue

Roof motor

Posted by Dermot Robinson on August 11, 2019 at 8:44am 2 Comments

Replacing my convertible roof motor.

Has anyone any experience or advice on replacing the roof motor on a 1964 Cadillac Deville .

Please..

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service