All Discussions Tagged 'Brake' (3)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1964 Disc Brake Conversion

I've had the car for 3 months now and I'm really happy.  I've been spending every night in the garage (and that's fine with the wife).  Ori…

Started by Robert Sweeney

2 Jul 12
Reply by Mack

Disc Brakes front and rear ?

I have a stock 1964 Eldo. Can anyone tell me the best disc brake kit to purchase ? I am interested in converting front and back and would l…

Started by Lou Kondraros

1 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Russ Austin

1963 Brake booster Delco Moraine.

Hi I need a new brake booster for my 1963 sedan de Ville. I now have a Delco Moraine. The master cylinder is in good condition. Caddy daddy…

Started by Maurice Hamelink

6 Sep 8, 2016
Reply by Jason Edge

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

This week-end, on the road in a 64 Cadillac.

Started by Kevin Campbell in General Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 22 hours ago. 20 Replies

Now we live out in the sticks on our acreage, we have to find new places to see and do...Going to attend this tomorrow, and its only 30 minutes up the road, should be a good way to pass some…Continue

Hood hinge help!

Started by Chris miller in General Discussion. Last reply by Chris McBride yesterday. 8 Replies

im trying to align my hood with fenders and everything else. I can get the fenders to line up nicely but the rear corners of the hood pop up. If I push them down it’s fine. What is the stinkin trick…Continue

dual 4 barrel carb

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 6 Replies

I was watching one of the car rebuild shows the other day and they kept talking bout putting 2 carburetors in the thing,,,and were would you put another carburetor...,,what would be the purpose,,…Continue

Blog Posts

Original 64 Color sanded and buffed out

Posted by Norman Silverman on November 10, 2018 at 9:05pm 4 Comments

I finally got the car back from the body shop, where they color sanded and polished it out. I am literally blown away by the result! Now, it looks great from 2 feet but if you look REALLY CLOSE you can see that the paint is not as glossy as it should be, but Sothe end result is much better than what I started with. The interior is still original.

Norm

PS…

Continue

1906 Cadillac Factory Catalog + Cadillac Engineering Explained-in their own words!

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on November 1, 2018 at 12:30am 4 Comments

Fascinating reading.

Cadillac Catalog from 1906 describing single and four cylinder models in detail as well as Cadillac's history and manufacturing methodology in their own words. 

(I came across this in this GM Archives library pdf while researching a 1906 Cadillac for sale in NJ.)…

Continue

Transmission mounts

Posted by steve white on October 31, 2018 at 6:06pm 3 Comments

Hi all im trying to find out about the transmission side rubber mounts on a turbo hydramatic in a 1964 cadillac coupe deville what are they called and where could i get some i am based in australia

Dustless blaster

Posted by Kurt on October 30, 2018 at 12:23am 1 Comment

Here's something cool I stumbled across on Youtube. Pretty cool. It's like a power washer with sand.

https://youtu.be/YQ7CFGIP4uk

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service