All Discussions Tagged 'axle' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rear axle leak. Got into it today with pictures for comment

Ok.  Out today,  rear brakes got very hot, again.  1st time in aweek.  Almost like they are resetting back.  Anyway decided to fix the axle…

Started by Kim K Kaiser

24 May 30
Reply by Michael Forte

Rear axle - special transportation device

Needed to replace my rear axle as the old made some weird noice even after replacing the wheel bearings. So in the fall I got another rear…

Started by Anders

8 Apr 23
Reply by Jason Edge

Yukon Gear & Axle GM '55-'64 Passenger car differential

Was looking through some u-tube videos and stumbled across some guy taking the differential apart. He bought some parts from Yukon Gear &am…

Started by Anders

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Anders

New Rear Ball Joint and Clunk?

As part of this year's upgrades we redid the front end and replaced the rear axle ball joint.  However, since this part was replaced the r…

Started by Jeff Kinzler

0 Oct 31, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Clovis

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 54 minutes ago. 1 Reply

So now Canada has made the move to recreational  Weed   ( reefer for the old timers ) will you be partaking in the festivities— my friend the ride in the 64 is Better —Stoned —with the tunes on ( and…Continue

What I Saw Today

Started by Jeff Kinzler in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 5 hours ago. 12 Replies

I stopped by the…Continue

New batch of T shirts just in.

Started by Russ Austin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

I received a new batch of T shirts, and I have now included a Ladies T shirt.  Mens sizes are S, L, XL and 2XL Shirt comes in Gray only.Ladies sizes are L and XL. Shirt is in White only.18.50 each…Continue

Blog Posts

Cadillac Dealer Promo Film -1962

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on October 20, 2018 at 4:00am 6 Comments

https://youtu.be/cn_dcm_B_MM

This explains some of Cadillac's history and reputation for quality in a way that is historically…

Continue

Pinion seal

Posted by Michael Jarnagin on October 14, 2018 at 7:10pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me a brief and easy way to replace the rear differential pinion seal mine is leaking and spraying gear lube everywhere. Thank you Michael 

Radio for sale:

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2018 at 11:28am 0 Comments

Retro Sound Radio,

am-fm  with 30 pre sets,built in amp 18watts 40watts peak x 4 channels.

bass,treble,fader, balance

push button styling, Aux input for IPods.power antenna & amp turn on leads

works excellent $140.00 plus the shipping.…

Continue

Battery Cable Hold Down

Posted by Ray Schick on October 2, 2018 at 2:40pm 5 Comments

I was walking d own the hardware isle and “Boom” had a idea for these…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service