All Discussions Tagged 'classic cadillac parts' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a fe…

Started by Jason Edge

64 on Thursday
Reply by Jason Edge

Cadillac Axle Lamps

Posted this on FB...thought you all might get a kick out of this: Always looking for ways to use my overflow parts! Needed light for one of…

Started by Jason Edge

6 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

1961-64 Cadillac Rims, New Old Stock 235-75-15 Tires

Click Here for more pictures on my Facebook Classic Cadillac Parts page. $200 for complete set of 4 previously painted 1961-64 Cadillac Ri…

Started by Jason Edge

2 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Jason Edge

Excellent Set of 1964 to 1967 429 Heads, Cleaned, Magnafluxed, Ready to Rebuild - $200

I've got a good selection of cylinder heads and have started taking them in and having them cleaned and magnafluxed to check for cracks, an…

Started by Jason Edge

1 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Jason Edge

Wanted: 1963 & 1964 Parts Cars Within 250 Miles of Central NC

I am always in the market for a complete or almost complete parts car. If you have one or know of a potential 1963 or 1964 Cadillac parts…

Started by Jason Edge

0 Jun 8, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

sadly,, more woes,, Brakes!!

Started by Kim K Kaiser in General Discussion. Last reply by Clovis 4 hours ago. 29 Replies

Well, after the EM thing, i took the car out for a ride, i was styling and profiling, waving at the chicks,, and wen i pull ed up to a stop, and gave it some brake, the whole car felt like it shook…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 21 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Tags: ebay

Battery cable clip

Started by Russ Austin in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge on Saturday. 7 Replies

I am in need of an original battery cable clip that goes on the radiator core support. Broken will work too, as long as I have the clip piece.  I have the mount base, but not the clip piece.I had an…Continue

Lifter noise after backfire.

Started by James Cox in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 on Friday. 11 Replies

Drove my car to work today and when i went to lunch she just up and stopped running. It didn't take but just a couple of minutes to find the problem and it was the the wire that goes to the…Continue

Blog Posts

Doing disc brake conversion and I need to change out the rims--what to get?

Posted by Preston Bealle on December 7, 2017 at 3:55pm 20 Comments

I'm having a mechanic change to '64 Deville convertible to disc brakes. He used the spacers that came with the kit but one side takes 2 spacers and the other 3, and there is a slight disconnect from the center hub from being so far out. It appears the best solution would not be further tinkering with spacers but a deeper 15" rim made for disc brakes. Does anyone know what rims might work that will allow the existing Cadillac hub caps to fit?  

I have read everything I can find on disc…

Continue

rear turn signal bulbs

Posted by tom servas on November 28, 2017 at 6:19pm 8 Comments

May be a simple question--What is the best way to replace the rear turn signal bulbs in the 64 deville convertible. What should be removed to get at the bulbs?

Replacing the windshield on my 64 Deville convertible - body style 6267

Posted by Tony and Ginny 429 on November 21, 2017 at 1:27pm 10 Comments

Like to know any personal experience aquiring the best New correct glass replacement for the car
So far i know of two locations to aquire the glass
One in Oregon and one in Ohio
The glass looks new is a bit thinner than the original but has the correct--OM-- markings on it

Enjoy

The Mileage reading on your speedometer

Posted by Tony and Ginny 429 on November 4, 2017 at 10:57pm 20 Comments

I hope i am not breaking anyones bubble but if you choose to remove the speedometer you can change the mileage on these cars to anything you desire it to be by just adjusting some of its internal parts and changing the numbers

That can lead to a lot of misconduct and cause you to by a car that is not correctly represented by its mileage

Just a heads up to study other aspects of the car to see if the mileage feels right for the wear and tear you may be looking at on a given… Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service