Thursday night at 8 est lifetime has story of patsy kline and Loretta lynn with a 1963 Cadillac convertible as costar.check it out.

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A good number of country singers and entertainers were into there Cadillacs in these years ( Elvis ,Dolly , Dwight Yokum etc  ) as they did a lot of traveling from one show to the other and these were great road cars with a lot of room for stuff (  A George Carlin skit ) 

If you could afford a Cadillac in these years most people wanted to be the  very proud owner of one which still applies to us today 
Our year cars were the standard of the world when new and being around and desirable after all these years is the bottom line on that 

Enjoy 

well said

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Blog posts

Started by Anders in Suggestion Box. Last reply by Anders 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Think I figured out why blog posts are still posted instead of the preferred discussion posts.My guess is that members go to their "My Page" and from there click the "Blog Posts" and then post a blog…Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 11 hours ago. 169 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

MLK Day

Started by Chris Codd in General Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 20 hours ago. 1 Reply

A day late, but I saw a picture of MLK riding through Baltimore in a convertible and after a little research I found a different angle and saw that the car was a black '63 convertible so I had to…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Road Trip

Posted by Ray Schick on January 21, 2020 at 9:00pm 4 Comments

Got a little cabin fever this morning,decided to take a road trip to Hickory Corners Michigan, The Gilmore Museum. It’s about 2 1/2 hours from my home . Place is awesome,I was really impressed.

9A648CFF-E965-4CE0-8E91-8E194AC70DED.jpeg…

Continue

1964 429 Aluminum Front Cover For Sale!

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on January 12, 2020 at 3:30pm 1 Comment

• I wound up with an extra front cover for my '64 and offering it for sale.

Purchased from a knowledgable part supplier with thorough hands-on knowledge of 63-64 Cadillac engines, who checked the part before sending it to me. The oil pump driven gearSee S bore and the pressure relief piston bore are both .002 over and within the .005…

Continue

Looking for the Rochester Choke Tube ...

Posted by Mack on January 10, 2020 at 1:14am 3 Comments

37E244B6-71C7-4857-8D50-1BD8C48077A4.jpeg

Looking to buy the choke tube for my Rochester... anybody have one for Sale???

AC/heater for 1964 Cadillac coupe de ville

Posted by Matias J. Adrogue on January 7, 2020 at 11:11am 9 Comments

Good morning!  I am Matias Adrogue.  I bought a 1964 Cadillac coupe de ville last year and am real close to the final restoration details!  I call her “Jaws 64”.  Pics will be posted soon.  I need advise regarding a AC/heater.  It came stock in the vehicle but it does not work.  A mechanic gave me a bid of $1700 to replace and repair.  I am ready to install a new system - Vintage Air or Old Air Products from Fort Worth Texas.  I would greatly appreciate your thoughts.  I read the great write…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service