Selling my 1964 Fleetwood. Car has 111K on it. I have had it three years. I don't think the engine has been opened up. It does have lifter noise when it sits for a few days, but quiets down when it warms up and the oil gets to the heads. The car runs good and the trans shifts smoothly. I have done mechanical and some electrical work to it. I have put about 400 miles on it since I've had it. Longest trip was about 30 miles, mostly city driving. The new, tires, shocks, brakes(shoes wheel cylinders hoses all new steel lines front to back master cylinder) exhaust(Kepich not very happy with the loud muffler and black resonator, they said they out source them, translation cheap junk) Floors have been patched with POR floor patch kit(previous owner put foam rubber under the rugs(enough said) new rug!  Pulled motor to replace exhaust manifolds. degreased and painted motor and engine compartment new oil pan, valve cover, exhaust manifold, intake manifold gaskets. rebuilt Carter carb all tune up parts, belts and hoses new front motor mounts. new heat riser(after market  already rusted) window wiring repaired (still needs work) I have a new door wiring harness and switch assembly for it (supplied by Jason) one vent window set of switches broken. I have installed new gears on all four vent window motoors and they work windows do not work at the doors just at the master. master window plastic clip loosens from switch occasionally (new harness will take care of that) Had to replace vacuum lines for door locks (they were cut out in kick panel) passenger door switch works, but not getting vacuum to one side of vacuum switch on driver side. six wat seat works, power antennae works, radio works, but if signal seek is pressed it blows fuse. A/C not hooked up cruise not hooked up not sure on light dimmer and sentinal. Only options missing are AM/FM radio, rear defrost, and controled differential. Body needs some work and paint. driver rear bumper end has holes (Ihave included a good one) Rust under vinyl top and the usual places. Car is Sierra Gold with Sandalwood vinyl yop and a full leather Sandalwood interior. seats were badly stained, could not get stains out, so I dyed the seats with the correct color. I have most of the receipts for the parts I bought, plus owner's manual, protection plan and build sheet info from Allied Vaughn. also a service manual and rug pieces to finish the center posts. This is a good project to finish. I have gone as far as I want to go on it, now the next custodian can finish. I think I've included most of the info on the, but if you have questions you can call me at 716 874 3223. I'm in Buffalo, NY I am going to try and include some pictures, but I'm not very computer literate so if they don"t come thru I can email them direct to you easier. Thanx Frank

Views: 641

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bumping this post up for Frank Puma who has dropped the price to $5500. See recent post at http://6364cadillac.ning.com/forum/topics/1964-fleetwood?xg_source=....

I still have the Fleetwood. Out of storage yesterday 5/5/18. Still for sale. Need the room. I have dropped the price to $4500. Contact info Frank Puma CLC #10721 7168743223 fpuma49@verizon.net. Thanx

SOLD

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Corner Light Issues

Started by Mark Borer in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Mark Borer 15 minutes ago. 2 Replies

Hi Allam putting the 63 Convertible back togetheram currently putting the front goodies oni have operating turn signals but no cornering lightsi jumped power directly from the battery....they both…Continue

Quick question!

Started by Haris dizdarevic in General Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 40 minutes ago. 18 Replies

The metal coolant tube under the intake on the 390 engine can I use a rubber line and run it like that or do I need that metal line and if so what is it called? I can't find my original. It goes from…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Pinion seal

Posted by Michael Jarnagin on October 14, 2018 at 7:10pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me a brief and easy way to replace the rear differential pinion seal mine is leaking and spraying gear lube everywhere. Thank you Michael 

Radio for sale:

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2018 at 11:28am 0 Comments

Retro Sound Radio,

am-fm  with 30 pre sets,built in amp 18watts 40watts peak x 4 channels.

bass,treble,fader, balance

push button styling, Aux input for IPods.power antenna & amp turn on leads

works excellent $140.00 plus the shipping.…

Continue

Battery Cable Hold Down

Posted by Ray Schick on October 2, 2018 at 2:40pm 5 Comments

I was walking d own the hardware isle and “Boom” had a idea for these…

Continue

HVAC Vacuum Valve Clip-need the one for the Power Control side

Posted by Norman Silverman on September 17, 2018 at 8:15pm 58 Comments

Hi.

Update:

I removed both 7 nipple vacuum valves and called my buddy who owns a machine shop. Tomorrow we'll re-surface the valve faces and then I'll reinstall them. HOWEVER, the one that comes out easily and comes apart with no rivet is on the Power module side. It installs on one side with a small bolt, and on the other it is held on by a clip, WHICH IS MISSING ON MY CAR. I am going to assume it is the same clip that is used on the Control Module side. Anybody got one? Happy…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service