Hi, anybody knows where to find a timing chain cover in good condition for a 64 Deville?

Thanks

Alex

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one I need to clean up.  send me an email to  russ85747@hotmail.com  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Coming in with Parts Car #51 - 1964 CDV

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Just picked up parts car #51 in Chattanooga TN. Will head back with my prize tomorrow.…Continue

Rear seat speaker for convertible ?

Started by Ken Stout in General Discussion. Last reply by Ken Stout yesterday. 9 Replies

I'm doing a complete interior rebuild in my '64 from dash to top boot and am also up-grading the stereo system to modern day standards while maintaining an original look in the process. I'm…Continue

July 4th Photos

Started by Lee Martin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 6 Replies

Went out for a cruise on the 4th and snapped some new pix...Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Hood Insulation

Posted by Dominic Salemi on July 3, 2019 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me some information on what to use to secure my hood insulation to the hood.

Thanks

Dominic

64 Hood Hinge Color?

Posted by Bob Schles on June 27, 2019 at 4:46pm 2 Comments

Can someone tell me what color the hood hinges should be? I've seen both silver and gold cadmium plating colors on the cars. Thanks

Rear Side Window Stainless Sill Removal

Posted by Lee Martin on June 24, 2019 at 3:07pm 2 Comments

I'm looking to replace a piece of the stainless trim that sits on the outside of the car like a sill outside the rear passenger side window.  I can just barely see one screw at one end but does the door panel and/or window need to come out to access this?  If anyone has done this I'd like to learn what is involved.  Here's a photo of the piece I'm talking about:…

Continue

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service