Our 64 is back from the restoration shop. Boss says time to let go of spare parts: offered to our group first but plan to post on eBay next week. See updated list and pics of most parts below.

(Above) Driver side cornering lamp and turn lamp assemblies in very good driver quality condition

All prices net plus shipping and handling to be paid by purchaser.  all sold as is, inspect photos carefully  all sales final 

1. Complete upper and lower grille assembly missing one vertical bar in lower grill 145

2. Upper grill 45

3. Center grill bar minus painted cover35

4. Pair of Headlight bezels driver quality 40 ea. 75/pr

5. Windshield wiper cowl grills 1 set- with escutcheons 45ea/85pr

7. Wiper arms nice 30 ea 55/ pair 

8. Driver side mirror fair-some pitting 45

9. Various front and rear bumper parts 35-45

10. Convertible front window frames L&R decent parts need replating pics below 45 ea 85/pr

11. L&R turn signal assembly 50ea

and cornering lamp assembly  45-85

12. Front and convertible rear speaker need reconing  30ea  

13. Lower rear tail light shell and sockets 45

14. Exterior door handles to Rechrome 20 ea

15. Turn signal bezel needs refinishing 25

16. Lower rear taillight aluminum insert 35

17. Fleetwood driver armrest switch bezel rechromed-nice 125

18. Set of non Cadillac rear seatbelts 35

19. Fender turn signal indicators 45/35

20. 1964 Tilt Steering Column+levers/cables 175

22. Front upper bumper corners-good cores to replate 45/ea

23. Various “Eldorado” fender letters new and used 25-35ea

24. Outside mirror door panel bezel+Back pl. very nice 65

25. RS interior door handle 

please contact me at Lawbuilder@aol,com with your questions and needs

Thank you  

Jeff Kinzler 

Thanks 

Jeff Kinzler

Views: 215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tilt steering column. Control shift and turn signal levers and cables included. (HORN RING AND CAP NOT INCLUDED).

Driver sufe cornering lamp (above) in very good condition, this has the turn signal assembly attached.

Pass. side cornering lamp in usable condition. 

Moved to "for sale" forum.

Thanks. 

Jeff

Very Glad you have the car back from the shop

Looks like you had a lot of parts replaced on the Eldo

Are the parts you are selling the ones that came off your own car by chance ?

You sure are going the whole -- 9 yards --to bring your beautiful car back to amazing restored condition
Aquiring the parts is one thing and the labor to disasemble and install them is entirely a different story and a lot of time and dollars invested
I see you are determined to keep your great car in amazing condition no matter what that takes
I do admire your determination and the patience that that takes ( having a shop on the payroll as my dad did ) when having the work done by others to restore your very fine machine
If you are happy with the work done do let us know the shop you used
I know it would be on Long Island NY as that is where you are located

I do hope your wife enjoys your car as much as mine does
My wife LOVES the car so she is very very supportive of anything i choose to do with it
We have the - Car Gene -in both our families --which is a big part of who we are making for a strong bond for 43 years of a great marrage which is our greatest accomplishment to date
The 64 convert has helped that a lot for the Fun it adds to our lives

Enjoy

E-mail sent.....

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

clock problem

Started by paul k in General Discussion. Last reply by paul k 32 minutes ago. 4 Replies

I would like to ask how to disconnect front clock knob ?Thank youPaulContinue

1963 caddy 2 door hardtop for sale

Started by paul in For Sale 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Just car body and frame. No engine or trans, have front and back seats

Dark cadillac blue engine code anybody

Started by Haris dizdarevic in General Discussion. Last reply by Christopher Codd 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

After a long thought of what color I should paint my cadillac I've finally decided I'd like to paint it the same color as the bill hirsch cadillac dark blue like the engine paint I'm wondering what…Continue

Exhaust Manifold

Started by Travis Phillips in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Travis Phillips 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

I am in need of a Left Hand Exhaust Manifold for my 1963 Park Avenue 390.Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service