Our 64 is back from the restoration shop. Boss says time to let go of spare parts: offered to our group first but plan to post on eBay next week. See updated list and pics of most parts below.
(Above) Driver side cornering lamp and turn lamp assemblies in very good driver quality condition
All prices net plus shipping and handling to be paid by purchaser. all sold as is, inspect photos carefully all sales final
1. Complete upper and lower grille assembly missing one vertical bar in lower grill 145
2. Upper grill 45
3. Center grill bar minus painted cover35
4. Pair of Headlight bezels driver quality 40 ea. 75/pr
5. Windshield wiper cowl grills 1 set- with escutcheons 45ea/85pr
7. Wiper arms nice 30 ea 55/ pair
8. Driver side mirror fair-some pitting 45
9. Various front and rear bumper parts 35-45
10. Convertible front window frames L&R decent parts need replating pics below 45 ea 85/pr
11. L&R turn signal assembly 50ea
and cornering lamp assembly 45-85
12. Front and convertible rear speaker need reconing 30ea
13. Lower rear tail light shell and sockets 45
14. Exterior door handles to Rechrome 20 ea
15. Turn signal bezel needs refinishing 25
16. Lower rear taillight aluminum insert 35
17. Fleetwood driver armrest switch bezel rechromed-nice 125
18. Set of non Cadillac rear seatbelts 35
19. Fender turn signal indicators 45/35
20. 1964 Tilt Steering Column+levers/cables 175
22. Front upper bumper corners-good cores to replate 45/ea
23. Various “Eldorado” fender letters new and used 25-35ea
24. Outside mirror door panel bezel+Back pl. very nice 65
25. RS interior door handle
please contact me at Lawbuilder@aol,com with your questions and needs
May be interested in some grill pieces and right rear lower aluminum tail light insert. You can email me at Rlay66@gmail.com
Hi Jeff, the Fleetwood driver armrest switch bezel is for 8 window switches (4 door) & not 6 window switches (2 door), correct? If 6 switches, I'll take it off your hands.
The Fleetwood part I have is for 8 window switches.
Just to add, the Fleetwood 60 Special (6039) is the only body style with the 8 button master power window switch - front 2 buttons for front vent windows, 4 buttons in center for door windows, rear 2 buttons for rear vent windows.
A 6 Button Window switch & front power vents were optional on all other body styles except the Eldorado which came standard with the front power vent windows.