BF Goodrich Silvertown Bias ply tires, 820x15, One inch whitewall, for sale

In October 1983, I purchased 4 reproduction BF Goodrich Silvertown bias ply tires, (820x15 with a one inch whitewall) from Coker Tires for my 1964 Eldorado. They have been on the car since last week, since I decided to put radials on the car. Yes, they are 35 years old and have 5000 miles on them. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in these as display tires on your car at car shows, as a swap for driver radials, in order to avoid point deductions at judged shows. They are NOT on rims. The whitewalls are like new, and there are no marks, abrasions, cracks or dry rot on these tires - they look great. I can honestly say that these tires have never been wet except for occasional whitewall cleaning. I'd like to get $125 for the set of 4. Ideally, local pick-up in the Buffalo NY area would be the best deal, as I'm speculating that shipping would be around $25 a tire (I have not looked into the options yet.) Please contact me at jppuma@yahoo.com if you have an interest.

Jerry Puma

1964 Eldorado Survivor Registry

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jerry, I know some people do exactly as you are suggesting, use radials as the driver tires, then have a set of original style for show day. Maybe someone can put these to good display use.

The tires have been sold.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Pink Cadillac Flying Saucer!

Started by Jeff Kinzler in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jeff Kinzler 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Check out the '63 Cadillac flying saucer in this official Janelle Monae' video:https://youtu.be/PaYvlVR_BEc…Continue

Refurbished near perfect clock for sale.

Started by Russ Austin in For Sale. Last reply by Russ Austin 14 hours ago. 6 Replies

I have a refurbished clock with perfect chrome for sale.  Comes with a 1 year warranty that starts 1 week after the sale.  This clock was rebuilt by a leading auto clock repair man.I have had zero…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Original 64 Color sanded and buffed out

Posted by Norman Silverman on November 10, 2018 at 9:05pm 14 Comments

I finally got the car back from the body shop, where they color sanded and polished it out. I am literally blown away by the result! Now, it looks great from 2 feet but if you look REALLY CLOSE you can see that the paint is not as glossy as it should be, but Sothe end result is much better than what I started with. The interior is still original.

Norm

PS…

Continue

Transmission mounts

Posted by steve white on October 31, 2018 at 6:06pm 3 Comments

Hi all im trying to find out about the transmission side rubber mounts on a turbo hydramatic in a 1964 cadillac coupe deville what are they called and where could i get some i am based in australia

Dustless blaster

Posted by Kurt on October 30, 2018 at 12:23am 1 Comment

Here's something cool I stumbled across on Youtube. Pretty cool. It's like a power washer with sand.

https://youtu.be/YQ7CFGIP4uk

Source for Replacement Radiator for my 64 with AC

Posted by Norman Silverman on October 29, 2018 at 2:33pm 5 Comments

I want to replace the radiator in my 64 DeVille. 

Which vendor is a good source for an OEM type unit?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service