Hello. Wondering what you guys have ordered for your car. Even tho it might be slightly overpriced i was planning on ordering from opgi. Unsure which brand to go with. Any input would help. Thank you.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was always of the impression that SMS are as good as anyone.

Brian

Check the-- part suppliers --in the header on the home page

Best to ask for one specific item at a time to get the best feed back on a supplier for that item if you still need help

Enjoy

SMS --has the correct materials to restore the interiors of our cars back to stock

They get paid up front and take FOREVER to do the work that comes out perfect

Enjoy

I see this is about carpet

I got the right carpet on ebay for a very good price ( under $200 )

My convertible required a cut pile
They will send you samples to inspect for a color match
The quality is obvious in the samples
I had mine rubber backed as that made it more durable and more sound proof
I had mats made of the same material with a super Cadillac logo embossed on them
The quality of the carpeting is excellent -A-1

I would check to see if the supplier that offers the same material mats and Cadillac logo is still on ebay
It is about 10 years since i replaced mine and very happy with the replacement
Love the replacement carpet and especially the mats

Enjoy

Rockauto.com has carpets. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Where to get brake booster and master cylinder rebuilt

Started by Chris Gill in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 50 minutes ago. 23 Replies

Hi folks,I'm new to Cadillacs so bear with me if this question has already been answered but I did a search of the forum and couldn't find an answer.It appears I have an original master cylinder…Continue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 50 minutes ago. 149 Replies

I have posted a…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Bypassing the suction throttle valve

Started by Russ Austin in General Discussion 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Cant find the post where the suction throttle valve was bypassed with an adjustable part.   What was it?Continue

1962 CADILLAC COUPE 62 SERIES SHARP CAR

Started by DanielAndrew in For Sale. Last reply by Dave Schneider 11 hours ago. 7 Replies

1962 CADILLAC COUPE 62 SERIES SHARP CAR On Ebay…Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service