I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 30528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent 1963/64 Instrument Cluster Assembly - $150 <-- Click for more pictures

Just pulled an excellent 1963/64 Cadillac Instrument Cluster Assembly. It includes speedo head unit, temp/fuel gage, and shift quadrant indicator. The indicator is for a Hydramatic but can swap out for a THM shift quadrant if you have a 64 with the THM trans. Price is $150 ($125 to 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members).
NOTE: I also sell just the speedo head unit for $75. I also sell the temp/fuel gage assembly for $75.  I also have very nice chrome outer bezel for both the tilt and non-tilt columns ranging in price based on condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963/64 Inst Cluster Bezel w/ Tilt Column - $75.  <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled an excellent instrument cluster bezel for 1963/64 Cadillacs with Tilt Column. Chrome is very nice, with only very minor pitting. Price is $75 + s/h. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 Guidematic Headlight Control Amplifier Unit - $50. <-- Click for more Pictures

Just pulled the Guidematic Headlight Control Amplifier Unit from an 63 Fleetwood. Everything looks great, however, I do not have a way to test so is sold as is for only $50. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963-64 Sedan Vac Door Lock Actuator Set - $125  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have a very nice set of 1963/64 Sedan Vacuum Door Lock Actuators pulled a few years back from a 41K mile 1964 Donor Parts Car. I thought I had previously sold these but just found them put other parts up. These will probably be the best door lock actuators you will find unless you find them NOS. Price is $125 for the set or $35 each for front, or $45 each for rear.

I have many wiring harnesses from the almost 50 parts cars I have brought in and will begin posting some specific harnesses in a photo album which you can see by Clicking Here. I have posted my 1st 2 entries below:

Excellent 1963 Trunk Harness for the Tail Fins and Tail lights. Rewrapped. Price $45. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1964 Trunk Harness for the Tail Fins and Tail lights. Rewrapped. Price $45. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963/64 deVille, Fleetwood 60S, Eldorado 6-Way Bench Seat Harness. This is a very nice piece with excellent connectors and has been wrapped with premium vinyl electrical tape. Price is $45 for the complete 2 piece set or $35 for the door side section and $25 for the seat side section. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 64 LH Cornering/Park Light From 41K Mile Donor Car $135  <-- Click for more pictures

I have an extremely nice, tested, 1964 Cadillac LH driver side cornering light and park light assembly. This came from a 41K mile donor car, and has like new interior finish which makes the lights ultra bright. Bulbs are included and has the correct 50cp 1195 cornering bulb. The price is $135 for both or $85 each. This is the best of the best! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.
ps.
if you need the chrome grills are lenses I have a very large stock and have those from good to VG+. Just let me know if you also need the lenses or grills.

I have the 12 bolt exhaust manifold to cylinder head bolt sets for $40.  This includes the 10 longer 2 1/4" bolts and the 2 shorter 1 1/2" bolts. I sell the longer bolts individually for $3 each, or the shorter, and much harder to find, 1 1/2" bolts for $7.50 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Hubcaps! Hubcaps! Hubcaps! -- $15 to $75  <-- Click for More Hubcap Pictures (more will be added later)

I have over 100 1963/64 Cadillac hubcaps ranging from fair to VG+. The prices are $15 for fair, $25 for Good, $50 for VG, $75 for VG+. I also have other year hubcaps that I will also post. If you see a hubcap you like, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and indicate which one by Cat # (e.g. HC01) that you want to purchase. Be sure to include your address. I will post many more as I inspect and grade the hubcaps.

1962-63 Fleetwood 60 Sixty Special C-Pillar Louver 10 pc Set - $45 <-- Click for More Pictures.

I have all 10 (5 each side) C-Pillar Louvers for the 1962 & 1963 Fleetwood 60 Special. They have moderate pitting and would good rechrome cores or OK to replace missing louvers. Studs and nuts are all good and still attached to C-Pillar metal as cut from donor car. This could be used as a template if you wanted to add to another body style. Price is $10 each louver , $25 for a 5 pc 1 side set, or $45 for the complete 10 pc 2 side set. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 63 Fleetwood Front Bench Seat Back - $100  <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a nice 63 front bench seat back with the imported Philippine Narra Wood veneer and the outer chrome edge bead trim unique to the Fleetwood. Trim code is 67 - Green. The chrome backing, and rear outer edge bead trim is very nice. The Narra wood is faded, with a few nicks here and there but good overall condition and good for restoration. . Price is $100 for everything seen, but would sell the wood veneer panel, and/or the chrome edge bead trim separately for $45 each. This large Narra Wood veneer could also be used as a source for material wood to go back on the dash or door panels. This back panel will also fit the 1963 and 1964 6229 and 6329 6 Window sedans if you want to add some Fleetwood Style to your Series 62 or deVille 6W sedan! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 Fleetwood 60 Special Wood Door Panel Set - $125   <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a very nice 4 piece wood door panel set for the 1963 Fleetwood 60 Special. Panels include the chrome base and outer trim and imported Philippine Narra Wood veneer. The chrome backing and trim is good condition with only minor pitting, and wood is faded, with a few nicks and scratches, and slight lifting in a couple of cars but very good overall condition and nice sets for restoration Price is $125 for set or $35 each piece. . Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Need some help

Started by Christian in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Ray Schick 14 minutes ago. 3 Replies

Hello,I removed the dash pad from my 63 Series 62 coupe and renewed all bulbs of the car..i still have one bulb with socket left which i can not identify anymore....and i do not remember where it…Continue

I need to buy rim for tire Los Angeles ca

Started by Charles in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Charles 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

in need or rim for tire Cadillac Fleetwood 64 any one known why i can buy in Los Angeles ca ..hi..thanks 310 309 0332Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 4 hours ago. 166 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

driveshaft help

Posted by wayne weaver on October 9, 2019 at 4:41pm 1 Comment

can anyone help me with a driveshaft ? I have a 1963 Cadillac 62 series 4dr with the hydro-matic trans. I need the male splined shaft on the front of the rear driveshaft section. the piece with the nut attached by clip.id be willing to buy a shaft if its not horribly priced.

Dash removal

Posted by Jake Mickley on October 9, 2019 at 12:06am 9 Comments

Hello everyone,

On a 63 CDV, if a guy wanted to remove the entire dash to get all the metal painted, and do some other things behind there, how would he go about doing that?  I checked here and the shop manual, but can't find a complete guide.

As always, and help or direction is appreciated.  Thanks!

--Jake

Introducing myself

Posted by Gary Marchand on October 7, 2019 at 9:32pm 8 Comments

Thanks for letting me join the club.  Picked up this ‘64 Coupe Deville a few months ago out of Beverly MA, the car has few stickers on it from various Cadillac clubs, didn’t know if anyone might recognize it from it’s “Glory days.” Everything seems pretty healthy except for the body and some very Mickey Mouse repairs, was wondering if anyone had any leads on…

Continue

Carter AFB carburetor question

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2019 at 8:29pm 8 Comments

3655S carb, and a 3656S carb .I know the difference is one is for A/C and the other in for a non A/C car . Now the question is : can I use the carb bowl from the A/C car on the non A/C car ? They look the same set up next to each other

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service