I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 26070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1964 Sedan de Ville Rear Arm Rest Set - $125 pr, $65 ea  <-- Click for More Pictures 

I have a very good set of 1964 Sedan de Ville Rear arm rests for $125 for the pair, or $65 each. The plastic is excellent and leather on the padded section is VG. These are Trim Code 43 LT Blue and can be sprayed to match your interior. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 Sedan de Ville Front Arm Rest Set - $125 pr, $65 ea  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very good set of 1964 Sedan de Ville Front arm rests for $125 for the pair, or $65 each. The plastic is excellent and leather on the padded section is VG. These are Trim Code 41 LT Grey and can be sprayed to match your interior. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 Sedan de Ville Rear Arm Rest Set (Turqouise) - $125 pr, $65 ea <--- Click for More Pictures

I have a very good set of 1964 Sedan de Ville Rear arm rests for $125 for the pair, or $65 each. The plastic is excellent and leather on the padded section is VG. These are Trim Code 46 Turquoise and can be sprayed to match your interior. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 Fleetwood 60S Arm Rest Set (Lt Blue) - $150 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a Good To Very Good set of 1964 Fleetwood 60 Special arm rests with trim code 63 Lt Blue for $150 for the 4 pc set, or $50 Each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com The left front has a nice side but some wear on the top, the right front has very nice side and top pad. The 2 rears have nice top had but some minor indentations from storage on the sides.

New Rebuilt Duralast 7122 55 amp Alternators - $45 each

I have a couple of new rebuilt AutoZone sourced Duralast DL7122 55 amp direct replacement alternators for $45 each.  Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1964 Fleetwood 60S Rear Arm Rest Set (Lt Sand) - $75  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a Very Good set of 1964 Fleetwood 60 Special rear arm rests with trim code 64 Sandalwood for $75 for the 2 pc set, or $50 Each. The light sandalwood is the worst color in terms of showing stains, etc. but these have held up well. The top leather pads are VG condition with only minor wear, and the sides are good with only slight staining in a couple of places. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1958, 1961 to 1964 Air Filters - $20

I have a new stock of correct WIX Air Filter Elements for 1958, and 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs for $20 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com  

1963 Cadillac Arm Rests  <-- Click for More Pictures & Armrests

I have started going through and cataloging and pricing my 1963 arm rests and posting to a new Facebook Parts album which you can see by clicking on link above. If you need something email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent 1963/64 Coupe Vent Window Set - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

have an excellent LH and RH vent (wing) window set for the 1963/64 Cadillacs for $85 or $45 each. The glass and trim are all in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963/64 Dash AC Vent Sets - $75  <-- Click for More Pictures

I just picked out my 3 best 1963/64 Cadillac AC Dash Vent Sets from the almost 3 dozen I have on hand. These are very nice pieces with excellent chrome and only fair faint sprinkling in the chrome and priced to sell at $75 per 3 vent set, or $35 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 429 Cadillac Engine Short Block from Running 429 - $350

I have a very good 1964 429 Cadillac Short Block Engine (block + internals), Original Bore, with the Turbo Hydramatic Crankshaft for $350 ($300 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). See video with engine running before it was pulled from the car. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.rr.com

Due to size the engine will have to be picked up or transport arranged by the customer. www.EngineShipping.com has transported many engines for my customers over the years. If you want to check shi...pping go to their website and you can get an online estimate or call them at 1 800 998 2100. My pickup address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. The short block will be about 285lb. They will require that it is strapped down and I will wrap and strap for an additional $25. If you are traveling on the US East Coast I am about 2 miles from I-40, 22 miles from I-95, and 32 miles from I-85 as they cross through North Carolina. Garner is about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC. For more details email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1961 to 1964 Accelerator - Gas Pedal - $65  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have another very nice accelerator pedal (gas pedal) available for $65. It has very nice rubber and outer trim and excellent pivot floor base. It fits all 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs except the 75 Series and Commercial Chassis body styles. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. The 1st really nice one went fast and do not expect this one to last long.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

clock problem

Started by paul k in General Discussion. Last reply by paul k 15 minutes ago. 4 Replies

I would like to ask how to disconnect front clock knob ?Thank youPaulContinue

1963 caddy 2 door hardtop for sale

Started by paul in For Sale 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Just car body and frame. No engine or trans, have front and back seats

Dark cadillac blue engine code anybody

Started by Haris dizdarevic in General Discussion. Last reply by Christopher Codd 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

After a long thought of what color I should paint my cadillac I've finally decided I'd like to paint it the same color as the bill hirsch cadillac dark blue like the engine paint I'm wondering what…Continue

Exhaust Manifold

Started by Travis Phillips in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Travis Phillips 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

I am in need of a Left Hand Exhaust Manifold for my 1963 Park Avenue 390.Continue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service