I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 23793

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ready to Install 1963/64 Oil Pan with Baffle - $150  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have a 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Pan that has been cleaned, sanded smooth, primed, and painted with 2 coats of Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue for $150. ($125 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). This has the preferred baffle periodically used during the 1964 production year. This also fits 1965 Series 75 Body styles. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963/64 Cowl Chrome Grill Set - $95  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an excellent 1963/64 Cowl Chrome Grill set with basically no pitting in the grills, and extremely nice chrome on the ends. The LH side is blemish-free and the RH side just as one very small scratch. Price is $95. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1958, 1961 to 1964 Air Filters - $20

I have a new stock of correct WIX Air Filter Elements for 1958, and 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs for $20 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com  

1963 Cadillac Arm Rests  <-- Click for More Pictures & Armrests

I have started going through and cataloging and pricing my 1963 arm rests and posting to a new Facebook Parts album which you can see by clicking on link above. If you need something email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Very Nice 63/64 Tilt Column Horn Shroud & 64 Cap - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled another very nice tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) and center crested cap. $85 for shroud and cap or $65 without cap. The shroud fits the 63 & 64 Cadillac with tilt column. The cap is the 1964 standard cap and is $35 if you want to buy separately. Chrome is very nice and smooth with only a couple of very small marks in a couple of areas. Probably the best you will find without new chrome plating! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have an excellent original  1963 & 1964 Cadillac, 9x12" 8 page mailer for $35. These are a must for any 1963 or 1964 Cadillac owner or enthusiast! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
You can see pictures of all 8 pages at these links:

Excellent 1963 Cadillac 8 page 9x12" Mailer - $35  <--- Click Here for Pictures
Excellent 1964 Cadillac 8 Page 9x12" Mailer - $35  <--- Click Here for Pictures

Excellent 1963/64 Coupe Vent Window Set - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

have an excellent LH and RH vent (wing) window set for the 1963/64 Cadillacs for $85 or $45 each. The glass and trim are all in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Original AC 4744 Fuel Pump for 63/64 Cadillac - $65 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice rebuilt & restored original AC 4744 fuel pump that fits all 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs (and 1965 Series 75). This is a very nice piece and hard to find.  Price is $65. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

To sight members

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

I do need to —-openly appogize —-to Jason Edge for being the problem —-I can sometimes be we worked out our issues and all I can say is we are extremely fortunate to have him as Web Master of this…Continue

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in General Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 9 hours ago. 12 Replies

ENJOY

Corner Light Issues

Started by Mark Borer in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 13 hours ago. 11 Replies

Hi Allam putting the 63 Convertible back togetheram currently putting the front goodies oni have operating turn signals but no cornering lightsi jumped power directly from the battery....they both…Continue

Blog Posts

Pinion seal

Posted by Michael Jarnagin on October 14, 2018 at 7:10pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me a brief and easy way to replace the rear differential pinion seal mine is leaking and spraying gear lube everywhere. Thank you Michael 

Radio for sale:

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2018 at 11:28am 0 Comments

Retro Sound Radio,

am-fm  with 30 pre sets,built in amp 18watts 40watts peak x 4 channels.

bass,treble,fader, balance

push button styling, Aux input for IPods.power antenna & amp turn on leads

works excellent $140.00 plus the shipping.…

Continue

Battery Cable Hold Down

Posted by Ray Schick on October 2, 2018 at 2:40pm 5 Comments

I was walking d own the hardware isle and “Boom” had a idea for these…

Continue

HVAC Vacuum Valve Clip-need the one for the Power Control side

Posted by Norman Silverman on September 17, 2018 at 8:15pm 58 Comments

Hi.

Update:

I removed both 7 nipple vacuum valves and called my buddy who owns a machine shop. Tomorrow we'll re-surface the valve faces and then I'll reinstall them. HOWEVER, the one that comes out easily and comes apart with no rivet is on the Power module side. It installs on one side with a small bolt, and on the other it is held on by a clip, WHICH IS MISSING ON MY CAR. I am going to assume it is the same clip that is used on the Control Module side. Anybody got one? Happy…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service