I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 30046

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Nice 63/64 Coupe Int RH Side Window Garnish Trim - $45 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a VG to VG+ interior right garnish trim that goes over the right passenger side door and rear qtr glass of 1963 and 1964 Coupes for $450. NOTE: LH DRIVER SIDE IN PICTURE IS SOLD.   These are very straight, no dents, no deep scratches, very nice sheen, only faint feather scratches. I also have other interior garnish trim for the Coupes and other body styles in VG condition.  Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Left side sold. Right side still available. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
Excellent 1961-64 Gas Pedal - No Trim - $50  <-- Click for More Pictures
Just pulled another very nice accelerator (gas) pedal without the stainless trim, which would be correct for the Series 62 Body styles. It fits all 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs except the 75 Series and Commercial Chassis body styles. If you want the stainless trim, added $15 for a total of $65. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Nice 63/64 Non-Tilt Column Horn Shroud & 64 Cap - $75 <-- Click For More Pictures

I have very nice Non-Tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) and center crested cap. $75 for shroud and cap or $55 without cap. The shroud fits the 63 & 64 Cadillac with tilt column. The cap is the 1964 standard cap and is $35 if you want to buy separately. Chrome is very nice and smooth with only a very minor sprinkling in a couple of areas. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963-64 Rear Qtr "Coupe" Scripts - $15 each

I have a couple of nice 1963/64 Cadillac Coupe de Ville Rear qtr scripts for $15. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New 1195 50CP Cornering Light Bulbs - $3 each. 
I also have VG tested original used 1195 bulbs for $2 each)

I currently have about 20 new ones on hand. If you or anyone wants one email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and include shipping address.

Well, I have finished going through all of my 1964 Sedan de Ville arm rests and ended up with 31 individually bagged and catalogued arr rests as seen in this picture. I also have 10 bagged sets. If you need something for your 1963/64 Cadillac, keep me in mind. If I don't have it I will add to my Wait List and get back with you when I do have it. You can see the tip of the iceberg of parts I have on hand from the 49 1963/64 Parts Cars I have brought in over the past 22 year by clicking on

Nice 1963 Cornering Light Lenses - $25 Each ($20 for Chapter Members)

I currently have 2 left driver side and 1 right passenger side 1963 Cadillac Cornering Light Lenses in VG+ condition. Price is $25 each or $20 for 63/64 Cadillac Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

VG 1963 Tail Lamp Ornament Bar - $25 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a Very Good 1963 Cadillac Tail Lamp center aluminum ornament bar. It has lots of sheen and only minor scratches. Price is $25, or $20 to 63/64 Cadillac Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1960-64 Series 62 6-Way Bench Seat Switch - $40 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a nice 6-way Bench Seat Switch for the 1960 to 1964 Series 62 body styles (except 63 Conv) with the switch in lower left seat trim panel. I took it apart and cleaned the buttons, center knob and contacts, pivot pins, etc. to make sure it is right. There is a bit of corrosion on the front chrome face but this is covered by the painted lower seat trim... probably one of the reasons it has some corrosion. The price is $40 or $35 to 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
I just pulled an excellent 1963/64 Cadillac Non-Tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) with horn button and contact wire. Chrome is super smooth and super nice. Price is $55 ($45 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). I also have the 64 Gold and 63 Red center caps available. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

63 Right Rear Bumper End Bar - $55 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a right rear 63 Cadillac bumper end bar that is really nice, with good chrome but has a moderate ding on outer lower lip. Very Good driver quality replacement or excellent rechrome candidate. Priced to sell at $55. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

TURBO HYDRAMATIC

Started by STEPHEN HORWATH in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 1 hour ago. 14 Replies

I JUST ACQUIRED A 64 DEVILLE TURBO HYDRAMATIC TRANSMISSION FROM A PARTS CAR.COMES WITH SPACER,FLYWHEEL AND TORQUE CONVERTER AND SHIELD. I DONT KNOW WHAT A FAIRPRICE WOULD BE TO ASK. ANY SUGGESTIONS?Continue

Re upholstering seats

Started by paul in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Mark S Anderson 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hello all, my question pertains to interior of a recent barn find.  A 1963 cadillac sedan with 16000 original miles.  Unfortunately it had mice in the car, so of course the whole interior which is…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Free front brake drums and shoes for '64 DeVille

Started by Preston Bealle in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Preston Bealle 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

I converted my '64 to front disc brakes. I have the drums and shoes and parts that the car came with. Anyone can have them if you want them, just pay shipping, which won't be cheap since they are…Continue

Blog Posts

Is there a separate Starter Relay, or does the Solenoid serve that purpose?

Posted by Norman Silverman on August 30, 2019 at 5:57pm 7 Comments

Hello All.

I will be replacing the starter solenoid tomorrow (actually my mechanic will do the work, I'll just supervise). In checking the FSM electrical schematic and chapter verbiage, I don't see anything that looks like (or is referred to as) a starter Relay. It seems the Starter Solenoid serves the function and there's no separate relay. Right or Wrong?

If wrong, where…

Continue

Starter Solenoid replacement-how difficult? Where to buy?

Posted by Norman Silverman on August 20, 2019 at 8:24pm 8 Comments

Hello All.

I believe the starter solenoid has gone bad in my 64 DeVille. When I turn the key, often all I get is a click, then if I try a few times again the starter turns perfectly. All battery cables are on tight and the battery is good. So, I believe this problem is the solenoid. Where do I buy the right solenoid and is it necessary to remove the starter in order to swap it out? …

Continue

Frame Markings

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 6:26pm 1 Comment

Just got my frame back from powder coating so thought I would post photos of the front and rear frame markings.…

Continue

Lining up the drive shaft

Posted by Dominic Salemi on August 12, 2019 at 5:47pm 2 Comments

Can anyone shed some light on how to position the complete drive shaft in the correct position? I want to make sure my drive shaft is installed properly.

Thanks

Dominic

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service