I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 27416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice 1963 Cornering Light Lenses - $25 Each ($20 for Chapter Members)

I currently have 2 left driver side and 1 right passenger side 1963 Cadillac Cornering Light Lenses in VG+ condition. Price is $25 each or $20 for 63/64 Cadillac Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

VG 1963 Tail Lamp Ornament Bar - $25 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a Very Good 1963 Cadillac Tail Lamp center aluminum ornament bar. It has lots of sheen and only minor scratches. Price is $25, or $20 to 63/64 Cadillac Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1960-64 Series 62 6-Way Bench Seat Switch - $40 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a nice 6-way Bench Seat Switch for the 1960 to 1964 Series 62 body styles (except 63 Conv) with the switch in lower left seat trim panel. I took it apart and cleaned the buttons, center knob and contacts, pivot pins, etc. to make sure it is right. There is a bit of corrosion on the front chrome face but this is covered by the painted lower seat trim... probably one of the reasons it has some corrosion. The price is $40 or $35 to 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
I just pulled an excellent 1963/64 Cadillac Non-Tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) with horn button and contact wire. Chrome is super smooth and super nice. Price is $55 ($45 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). I also have the 64 Gold and 63 Red center caps available. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Here is some video of the 390 engine fired up from Parts Car #50, a 1963 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan Four Window (6239 body style) with a short video of engine fired up.  Per previous owner, engine was rebuilt around 1976, sat until 2016 when he bought it, Rochester 4GC carburetor was then rebuilt but car and engine has never been put on the road since rebuild in the 70's. I will be going down my Wait List for parts off this engine and engine bay in the coming weeks. If you are not on my Wait List for any 1963/64 Cadillac parts, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

There has to be someone wanting an entire engine.  Shame to part it out.

Not to the person that might have been waiting 5+ years for a particular part. I do add complete engines to the Wait List as requested and just go down the list and see where it falls.  For example the long block engine + front cover and exhaust manifolds and transmission from Parts Car #49 to Chapter members that were next up on the Wait List. The Front lower left bumper end was a great example of putting a nice piece in the hands of someone that needed a particular part and not say the complete bumper end. He went on the list Sept 2013, and 6 1/2 years later he got a really nice piece.

Jason, 

Are you going to get by working on that parts car without any air conditioning to keep things cool?

Late 60's GM (68-69?) - 7 Bladed Clutch Fan - $65

I just pulled this very nice condition 7 bladed clutch fan from a 1963 Cadillac Parts car with running engine. 63-64 Cadillacs with AC came with 5 bladed clutch or 7 bladed non-clutch fan, and guessing this is a later 60's GM fan. Turned smooth and clutch seems to be in great shape. This would be considered an upgrade to either original fan, but since it is not original have it priced to sell for $65 + s/h. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

NOTE: I have been told it may be a 1968-69 Cadillac Fan.

63 Right Rear Bumper End Bar - $55 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a right rear 63 Cadillac bumper end bar that is really nice, with good chrome but has a moderate ding on outer lower lip. Very Good driver quality replacement or excellent rechrome candidate. Priced to sell at $55. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 Cadillac LH Inner Fender Extension - $75  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have an excellent ready to paint & install 1963 Cadillac left driver side inner fender extension that has been cleaned, bead blasted and primed for $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Solid 1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan Body Available - $350.  <-- Click for More Pictures

I will finish parting out my latest parts car, a 1963 4 window sedan in the coming weeks and would like to put either the complete core body or parts of (e.g. q...tr panels, roof, rockers, etc) in the hands of someone that can use it since it is such good condition. This was an in progress project car when owner had to move due to work, and part of the body has been sanded.

I would prefer to sell body complete and uncut ($350), however, I can cut out small pieces, or you can come cut out large pieces (e.g. rear qtr). Other than small pieces I can cut out, YOU WOULD NEED TO COME PICK UP BODY OR COME CUT OUT LARGE PIECES. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am about 10 miles SE of Raleigh NC and 2 miles from I-40, 22 miles from I-95 and 42 miles from I-85 as they come thru NC.

Body should be ready to lift off frame and onto your car hauler/trailer in 2 to 3 weeks. If this is something you are interested in, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
, and we can go over details.

Also note. Trunk lid has not been sold and is also available for $100. It is very straight and solid, including under bottom lip, but needs to be resanded and a bit of rework in one area on very back.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Wanted: retaining clips for dash pad legs

Started by Mark Geertsma in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Russ Austin 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Looking for the retaining clips (L+R) that the "legs" of the dashpad snap into. Mine are missing. Continue

1964 429 & Trans For Sale

Started by Russ in For Sale 14 hours ago. 0 Replies

Anyone in need of a 429 & trans? Was running when pulled from car but had low compression on a few cylinders if memory serves me right. Engine/trans are in Phoenix. Russ, 562.858.6926Continue

Center bearing - replacement.

Started by Anders in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Norman Silverman 18 hours ago. 22 Replies

Had some sound from the propeller shaft and as the rear wheel bearings just been replaced I thought it would be the center bearing. Removed the propeller shaft and checked the center bearing (as per…Continue

1964 coupe de ville trunk v emblem

Started by ANGELO MARTINEZ in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by James jacques yesterday. 1 Reply

hello I am looking for the v emblem on a 1964 coupe de ville trunk  v emblemthank youContinue

Blog Posts

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Source for Motor mounts and Trans mounts 1964 SDV

Posted by Norman Silverman on January 9, 2019 at 4:23pm 4 Comments

Hi.

Where is the best place to purchase good quality motor mounts/trans mounts for my 1964 SDV? I see that Rock Auto has them for $8 and change, and others for $24 and change. Big difference. Is there a better place to buy them from?

Thanks

Norm

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service