I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 28656

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One mans junk is another mans treasure so i have been told
A little sanding and some paint --- wiil be good as new --LOL !

Enjoy

Nice 1963 Cornering Light Lenses - $25 Each ($20 for Chapter Members)

I currently have 2 left driver side and 1 right passenger side 1963 Cadillac Cornering Light Lenses in VG+ condition. Price is $25 each or $20 for 63/64 Cadillac Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

VG 1963 Tail Lamp Ornament Bar - $25 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a Very Good 1963 Cadillac Tail Lamp center aluminum ornament bar. It has lots of sheen and only minor scratches. Price is $25, or $20 to 63/64 Cadillac Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1960-64 Series 62 6-Way Bench Seat Switch - $40 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a nice 6-way Bench Seat Switch for the 1960 to 1964 Series 62 body styles (except 63 Conv) with the switch in lower left seat trim panel. I took it apart and cleaned the buttons, center knob and contacts, pivot pins, etc. to make sure it is right. There is a bit of corrosion on the front chrome face but this is covered by the painted lower seat trim... probably one of the reasons it has some corrosion. The price is $40 or $35 to 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
I just pulled an excellent 1963/64 Cadillac Non-Tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) with horn button and contact wire. Chrome is super smooth and super nice. Price is $55 ($45 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). I also have the 64 Gold and 63 Red center caps available. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

63 Right Rear Bumper End Bar - $55 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a right rear 63 Cadillac bumper end bar that is really nice, with good chrome but has a moderate ding on outer lower lip. Very Good driver quality replacement or excellent rechrome candidate. Priced to sell at $55. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963 Cadillac LH Inner Fender Extension - $75  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have an excellent ready to paint & install 1963 Cadillac left driver side inner fender extension that has been cleaned, bead blasted and primed for $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963/64 2.94 Differential / Rear End w/ new Brakes - $350  <--> Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a 2.94 Differential rear end that had been previously restored with new brake hardware but never put on the road. Includes differential, axle tubes, axles, backing plates, new brake hardware and hoses, E-brake Lines. Price is $350. Weight will be about 250 lb. Due to size and weight, customer has to arrange for pickup or transport. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent 1963/64 Convertible, 4W Sedan Windshield - $200  <-- CLICK FOR MORE PICTURES

I have an excellent original windshield with Soft-Ray Tint and Brown Bar at top that fits the 1963/64 Convertibles (6267, 6367) and 4 Window Sedan Body Styles (6239, 6339, 6389). Price is $200. ($175 for Chapter Members). Due to size and nature of item, customer has to arrange pickup or transport. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner NC 27529, which is 2 Miles from I-40, 22 miles from I-95, 32 miles from I-85 for anyone traveling thru North Carolina. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Painted, Restored, 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Pan - $120 <-- Click for more Pictures

I have a nice 1963/64 Cadillac Oil pan that has been cleaned and painted with Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue. Price is $120 or $100 for Chapter Members. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63 Cadillac Owners & Protection Manuals, Pouch - $65   <-- Click for More Pictures

I have 1963 Cadillac: Owners Manual with excellent inside & minor soiling on the outside for $30; Owner Protection Plan booklet with writing on the front and back cover, but excellent inside with no tear-outs, or owner data entered on ID Card, and marked "Specimen" on vouchers and ID card for $30; and a very good owners manual pouch for $20; or $65 for all 3. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1958, 1961 to 1964 Air Filters - $20

I have a new stock of correct WIX Air Filter Elements for 1958, and 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs for $20 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

FUEL GAGE

Started by STEPHEN HORWATH in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hi just wondering if anyone else had a problem with their fuel gauge going up to full when key is turned to the on position or when the car is running.  it goes back to empty when key is in the off…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Front Window Motor Installation Help Needed

Started by Roy in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 9 Replies

I have a bad window motor in the passenger side door.  I have removed the door panel and am at a complete loss as to where to start and what to do from here.  Does anyone have any step by step…Continue

Intake manifold leak

Started by Joe DiIaconi in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Roland Moser yesterday. 35 Replies

Anyone install better quality intake manifold gaskets?

Blog Posts

Hood Insulation

Posted by Dominic Salemi on July 3, 2019 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me some information on what to use to secure my hood insulation to the hood.

Thanks

Dominic

64 Hood Hinge Color?

Posted by Bob Schles on June 27, 2019 at 4:46pm 2 Comments

Can someone tell me what color the hood hinges should be? I've seen both silver and gold cadmium plating colors on the cars. Thanks

Rear Side Window Stainless Sill Removal

Posted by Lee Martin on June 24, 2019 at 3:07pm 2 Comments

I'm looking to replace a piece of the stainless trim that sits on the outside of the car like a sill outside the rear passenger side window.  I can just barely see one screw at one end but does the door panel and/or window need to come out to access this?  If anyone has done this I'd like to learn what is involved.  Here's a photo of the piece I'm talking about:…

Continue

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service