I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 30648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1963 Cadillac LH Inner Fender Extension - $75  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have an excellent ready to paint & install 1963 Cadillac left driver side inner fender extension that has been cleaned, bead blasted and primed for $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963/64 2.94 Differential / Rear End w/ new Brakes - $350  <--> Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a 2.94 Differential rear end that had been previously restored with new brake hardware but never put on the road. Includes differential, axle tubes, axles, backing plates, new brake hardware and hoses, E-brake Lines. Price is $350. Weight will be about 250 lb. Due to size and weight, customer has to arrange for pickup or transport. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

63 Cadillac Owners & Protection Manuals, Pouch - $65   <-- Click for More Pictures

I have 1963 Cadillac: Owners Manual with excellent inside & minor soiling on the outside for $30; Owner Protection Plan booklet with writing on the front and back cover, but excellent inside with no tear-outs, or owner data entered on ID Card, and marked "Specimen" on vouchers and ID card for $30; and a very good owners manual pouch for $20; or $65 for all 3. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Rebuilt Duralast 7122 55 amp Alternators - $45 each

I have a couple of new rebuilt AutoZone sourced Duralast DL7122 55 amp direct replacement alternators for $45 each.  Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Tested 63-64 Cadillac Temp Fuel Gauge Clusters - $75. <-- Click for More Pictures

I sell tested temp fuel gauge clusters with very nice, like new faces, for the 1963/64 Cadillac as seen in these pictures for $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1959 to 1968 Rear Courtesy Light Set - $45  --> Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a very nice set or rear courtesy chrome bases with light sockets, and tested bulbs. Nice, bright chrome with only very minimal pitting. Price is $25 each or $45 for the pair. Master parts book shows these fit many 1959 to 1968 Body styles. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963 Series 62 Sedan Door Pull & Trim Set - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a very nice 1963 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan chrome door pull and polished stainless trim set. Price is $25 each or $85 for the complete 8 pc set. NOTE: the front door pulls fit the 63-6257 Series 62 Coupe, but trim is different. I should have the 6257 trim if you need it for that body style. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Nice 63/64 Tilt Column Horn Shroud & 63 Eldo/Fwd Cap - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a very nice tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) and center crested cap. $85 for shroud and cap or $65 without cap. The shroud fits the 63 & 64 Cadillac with tilt column. The cap is from a 64 and is $30 if you want to buy separately. Chrome is very nice and smooth with only the very slightest sprinkling in a couple of very small areas. email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963-64 Left Front Sedan Door - $175 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an super solid, very nice left front core door that fits the 1963 and 1964 4 & 6 window Sedans (Series 62 & deVilles) for $175. ($150 for Chapter Members). Face of door was sanded to metal then primed to protect. I also have all the internals and externals for these doors. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

64 Cadillac RH Fender, Needs Work - $75  --> Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a right passenger side fender from a 1964 Coupe de Ville that is very solid, and straight except at the bottom rear where it had rot. This is a very typical issue area on these fenders. A decent body shop can weld in a new piece. Other than one small ding on the top this is a very straight piece, and solid other than the lower corner. It is priced to sell at $75, but you need to pick up or arrange transport. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529 These are about 50 lb net weight. Overall dimensions are about 71” long x 28” tall x 15” wide. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

64 Cadillac LH Fender, Needs Work - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a left driver side fender from a 1964 Coupe de Ville that is pretty decent only needing some work. The bottom rear has had a new piece welded in and looks like it has held up well. There are a few minor dings, that a decent body shop can smooth out. This also has the Guidematic pocket for the phototube for cars equipped with that option. if you need It is priced to sell at $75, but you need to pick up or arrange transport. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529 These are about 50 lb net weight. Overall dimensions are about 71” long x 28” tall x 15” wide. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1964 Front Lower Center Bumper - $125 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled an excellent 1964 Front Lower Center Bumper End bar. Price is $125, or $90 for CLC 1963/64 Chapter Members. Email mew at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.
NOTE: The $35 Chapter discount would pay for your CLC online membership for one year! To join go to www.CadillacLaSalleClub.org and click on Join, sign up, forward me the confirmation email, and get the bumper (and all of my parts) at reduced Chapter Prices! I will also sign you up to our 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter. It is that easy.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

What front springs to use to level car back out after an LS swap?

Started by Richard Biele in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

I see other members have put LS engines into their cars. I am wondering what springs you put in afterwards. I cannot determine the height due to the car having a front end fire (how I ended up with…Continue

2020 Cadillac calendars.

Started by Russ Austin in General Discussion 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I just got in the 2020 Classic Cadillac calendars.  12 months of 63-64…Continue

Henry Leland- founder of Cadillac and Lincoln

Started by Kurt in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 15 hours ago. 2 Replies

Here's a good article about Henry Leland. I had heard bits & pieces of his story over the years but didn't know all these details.…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

driveshaft help

Posted by wayne weaver on October 9, 2019 at 4:41pm 1 Comment

can anyone help me with a driveshaft ? I have a 1963 Cadillac 62 series 4dr with the hydro-matic trans. I need the male splined shaft on the front of the rear driveshaft section. the piece with the nut attached by clip.id be willing to buy a shaft if its not horribly priced.

Dash removal

Posted by Jake Mickley on October 9, 2019 at 12:06am 9 Comments

Hello everyone,

On a 63 CDV, if a guy wanted to remove the entire dash to get all the metal painted, and do some other things behind there, how would he go about doing that?  I checked here and the shop manual, but can't find a complete guide.

As always, and help or direction is appreciated.  Thanks!

--Jake

Introducing myself

Posted by Gary Marchand on October 7, 2019 at 9:32pm 8 Comments

Thanks for letting me join the club.  Picked up this ‘64 Coupe Deville a few months ago out of Beverly MA, the car has few stickers on it from various Cadillac clubs, didn’t know if anyone might recognize it from it’s “Glory days.” Everything seems pretty healthy except for the body and some very Mickey Mouse repairs, was wondering if anyone had any leads on…

Continue

Carter AFB carburetor question

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2019 at 8:29pm 8 Comments

3655S carb, and a 3656S carb .I know the difference is one is for A/C and the other in for a non A/C car . Now the question is : can I use the carb bowl from the A/C car on the non A/C car ? They look the same set up next to each other

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service