I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 33090

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Decent 1963 Cadillac Trunk V & Crest - $35  <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a decent 1963 Cadillac Trunk V and Crest from 1963 Donor Car with 73K miles. Crest has some blemishing on chrome but nice color. V has some pitting but not heavy. Price is $35 for this nice daily driver condition set or $20 each piece. email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 63 Cadillac Fender Inner Trim Set - $35  <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a nice set of 63 Cadillac front fender inner trim pieces... the trim next to the upper grill and both are very good. They are not new chrome, NOS or perfect, but only very minor blemishing on the chrome and quite smooth. Price is $20 for either side or $35 for the pair. This would be a nice upgrade to the badly pitted pieces, or excellent rechrome candidates. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963-64 Cadillac Cowl Grill Set - $65 <-- Click for More Pictures

Jus
t pulled a nice set of 63/64 Cadillac (except 75/CC) cowl cover grills, that are nice and smooth with only a touch of weathering on the wide area. These came from a 73K mile mostly garage kept car and would be nice daily driver pieces are excellent rechrome cores. Price is $35 each side or $65 for the set. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963 Cadillac Throttle Check Valve & Relay - $50 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled a very nice throttle check valve & relay, that includes firewall mounted relay bracket, and accelerator and throttle rods from 73K mile 1963 donor car. Check valve vacuum holds, and everything has been cleaned and bead blasted.. Also fits 1964 Cadillacs that came with the Check Valve instead of the dash pot & orifice. May fit prior year Cadillacs. Price is $50. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1961-64 Cadillac Hydramatic Starter - $125  <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a very nice, tested, Cadillac Starter from a 73K mile 1963 donor car. This fits all 1961 to 1963 Cadillacs, and 1964 Cadillacs with the Hydramatic Transmission. The price is $125. I can also install a new solenoid switch for $25 for a total of $150. I can also sand, prime and paint the starter motor for another $50 to make everything look like new for $200. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Ordering Polyurethane Replacement Trailing Arm Bushings

Started by Dan McNarry in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

There seems to be growing interest in the poly bushings. In order for me to keep track of who wants bushings, please send me a message along with or in lieu of a reply to either this thread or the…Continue

bucket seat covers

Started by Joseph Pagliuca in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Bobby Brown 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

looking for leather seat covers for bucket seats In a 1964 Cadillac Eldorado convertibleContinue

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 9 hours ago. 177 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

Blog Posts

How to sensibly deal with the Corona Virus

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on March 14, 2020 at 5:02pm 6 Comments

https://theamericanscholar.org/covid-19-a-primer/

I found this very helpful, written by a knowledgeable authority in public health. 

Remember, Viruses are not spread by Cadillacs so get out and drive!

Safe & Healthy travels. 

Jeff Kinzler

1963 Eldorado convertible boot

Posted by Les Eastling on February 27, 2020 at 10:33am 1 Comment

I need a used convertible boot for a 63 Cadillac convertible - condition or color is not an issue since it will be used as a pattern for making a new one. One from either a 62 series convertible or an Eldorado would work. I know I am searching for hen's teeth here... but you never know unless you ask!

Looking for 63 Convertible / Coupe rear side trim

Posted by Gene McIlroy on January 24, 2020 at 12:18pm 0 Comments

Want to find a good straight dent free rear side trim for my 1963 Convertible.  I have both sides but they do not match.  Wanting to get them to match.  I am attaching a photo of the two trim sided that I have really wanting the squared off trim if I can get it.  Let's see what you have,…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service