I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 34370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice 1963-64 Series 62 6-Way Seat Harness - $35
Just pulled an excellent 2-piece 6 way bench seat harness that fits 1963 & 1964 Series 62 Coupes & Sedans with the switch in the base trim of the seat. These are different from the deVilles and Fleetwoods & 1963 Series 62 convertibles. Price is $35 and includes both sections. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1963-64 4W Sedan Side Window Lower Reveal - $100 for 6pc Set

Just pulled a very nice complete side window lower reveal trim set that fits all 63/64 Sedan front doors, and 4 window Sedan rear door body styles. This was a northern mostly garaged car and rubber is very nice. All trim is very nice, with one very small blemish on left rear. $100 for Complete set or will sell individually. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63 Bench Seat Rail Cover Set - $85 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a complete 1963 bench seat rail cover set in Grey. The left and right lower inners (attaches to seat rail), and left upper outer (attaches to seat) are excellent and are $30 each. The right upper outer had come lose and bent down and inward on the back but I took the heat gun and straightened most of it out. Needs just a bit more work but is OK as is and otherwise nice. $15 for this piece. I would take $85 for the complete set, or will sell individually as noted. I also have the push in tabs to secure them to seat and seat rail if needed. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1958 to 1968 C-Pillar Rear Courtesy Lights - $25 each

Just pulled a very good set of rear courtesy lights that fit 1959 to 68 Cadillac equipped with the small round chrome lights. Chrome has nice sheen with only a bit of sprinkling here and there. Base is excellent and bulb has been tested. $25 each or $45 for the pair. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63-64 Sdn Rear Qtr & Door Side trim - $125 set

Just pulled a nice set of the lower side trim on that fits the 1963 & 1964 Series 62 & deVille sedans. Nice sheen, with only very minor blemishes on one rear qtr. Door trim pieces are $25 each. Rear Qtr is $35 each or $125 for all 6 pieces.

Just brought in 4 more strong tested window motors from a 73K mile donor car. $65 each, $125 for 2, $200 for 4. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

A left and right set of these low mileage, very strong motors have been sold. Have one more set left. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1961-64 Cadillac Park Brake Assembly - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled an excellent Park Brake with tested vacuum release actuator from a 73K mile donor car. The release lever, which is often fatigued and bending or broken is perfect on this one. This fits 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs except Series 75 and commercial chassis. Price is $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent Original 63-64 Front Cadillac 4x10 Speaker - $50. <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an excellent original 10 ohm, 4"x10" front speaker (Part # 728 2500) from a 73 K mile, mostly garaged northern 1963 Cadillac. This is the best preserved original front speaker I have pulled. Tested and sounds great! This fits 1963 and 1964 Cadillacs only and includes the frame. If you want a really nice original rear speaker that works great email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Super Nice 1963/64 Cadillac Instrument Cluster - $125  <-- Click for More Pictures

Just pulled an excellent 1963/64 Cadillac Instrument Cluster Assembly from a 73K mile donor car. It includes speedo head unit, shift quadrant indicator, and casing, and front lens. It does nto include the temp/fuel Gage. The indicator is for a Hydramatic but can swap out for a THM shift quadrant if you have a 64 with the THM trans. Price is $125. NOTE: I also sell just the speedo head unit for $85. I also sell the temp/fuel gage assembly for $75. I also have very nice chrome outer bezel for both the tilt and non-tilt columns ranging in price based on condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963 Series 62 Sedan Door Panel Trim - $90 for Complete 4 Door Set

Just pulled an excellent 1963 Cadillac Series 62 Sedan door panel trim set. Price is $25 per door, or $90 for all 4 doors. These are very nice pieces! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1961-64 Hydramatic Transmission from 73K Mile Car - $350 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a Cadllac Hydramatic transmission from a 1963 parts car with 73K original miles & shifting good when parked. This fits all 1961 to 1963 Cadillacs, and 1964 Cadillac body styles that came equipped with the Hydramatic (Series 62, Series 75, Commercial Chassis). 

Includes the rear trans mount, torus and flywheel. Other than fluid, filter, and gasket and rear seal change, this one should get you back on the road for many years.

The price is $350. 

Due to size and weight you would need to arrange transport or pickup. If within a reasonable distance from me I can deliver for a fee. www.EngineShipping.com has shipped most of the heavier items such as this for my customers and I can give you the details.

My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC and within 35 miles of I-40, I-95 and I-85 as they cross thru NC for any East Coast Travelers.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

floor

Started by Planet-automobile in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 9 hours ago. 6 Replies

hi this part of floor is available new? I did not find on the net where I have to look for a used partthank you…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Center consoles? Let's see 'em

Started by Tosh Dickenson in General Discussion 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

Would like to add a center console with a place for drinks and maybe a bluetooth receiver.  Anybody here built a console for their Caddy?  I'd love to see them!Continue

help adding fluid to top motor for '64.

Started by john kilbourne in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by john kilbourne 21 hours ago. 5 Replies

Is there a Youtube about this? From what I can learn for other lesser cars, such as they may be, the drill is: remove rear seat bottom and back, remove the plug from the top motor reservoir, use a…Continue

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 9 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service