I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 36160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice 1961-63 Series 62, 1963-65, Door Reflectors - $15 each
I just pulled 4 nice door reflectors (parts group 14.691, part # 441 0338) that fit 1961 to 1963 Series 62 body styles (except 63-6267 conv), and the 1963 to 1965 Series 75 body styles. These have very minimal pitting and very nice overall. Price is $15 each or $45 for set of 4. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963-64 Cadillac AM Only Radio - $75  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice looking 1963/64 AM radio from a 73K mile donor car that plays great, but wonder bar does not work. The tuner, volume, and all other controls work great and it plays great. Knobs and front face look really nice and not badly pitted like many that I bring in. Since wonder bar is not working I have priced to sell at $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. Provide your mobile # and I can text a video showing it playing.

Nice 63/64 Cadillac Windshield Wiper-Washer Switches - $35
I have very nice wiper motor/washer switches that fit 1963 and 1964 Cadillacs, as well as 1965 Series 75 for $35. I have both the 1963/early 1964 style with rounded slide control, and later 1964 production style with squared head so let me know if you have a preference. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com 

73K Mile Original 1963 Cadillac 390 Short Block - $400  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an excellent, one year only, 1963 390 short block (Block and all the internals), removed from running, parked, and garaged 73 K mile donor car. The engine turns tight and smooth. Oil pan, etc. had zero metal, and cam gear has all the nylon teeth ... a good indicator of an engines health. Engine just needs a good cleaning. This would be a good engine to clean-er up, drop and go, or an absolute excellent rebuild candidate. Price is $400.  
Due to size and weight engine will need to be picked up or transport arranged by customer. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am very close ti I-40, I-95, and I-85 as they cross thru NC for any travelers on the East Coast. www.EngineShipping.com has transported most engine for my customers in the USA and I can give you the details. Finding original 1963 390's in this shape low mileage is almost non-existent. Email me a jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Tested 63-64 Cadillac Temp Fuel Gauge Clusters - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I sell tested temp fuel gauge clusters with very nice, like new faces, for the 1963/64 Cadillac for $75. My supply is rapidly running out. This gauge assembly pictured is a very nice one I just pulled and tested. It looks like I may have 2 or 3 more and that is it! If you want one before they are all gone, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Just brought in Parts Car #53 today. A 1964 Series 62 6 Window Sedan. As always I will start peeling off parts and going down my Wait List in the near future so shoot me an email if you need something!

Nice, Painted 1963 Cadillac Headlight Pan Set - $95  <-- Click for More Pictures

I took a very nice 1963 Cadillac Headlight Pan set I just removed and cleaned and painted hand have for sell for $95 for the set or $50 each side. The red nylon adjuster inserts, retention springs and adjuster bolts are all there and in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have a very nice 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Pan with the prefered baffle (some came without), that has been cleaned, sanded to metal and primed hi temp engine primer for $150. I can also spray with 2 coats Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue for an addition $35. Also fits 1965 Series 75 (Limo & Sedan). Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent Original Style 63/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump - $50 <-- Click for more Pictures
I have another excellent original style 63/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump from a running donor car, cleaned and ready to ship. Price is $50. Add $5 if you need a new gasket. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1961-64 Hydramatic Starter, New Solenoid Switch - $175 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled an excellent Hydramatic Starter, cleaned, installed a new solenoid switch and tests perfect. Fits ALL 1961 to 1963 Cadllacs, and 1964 Cadillacs with the Hydramatic Transmission. Price is $175. email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Bendix Power Brake Unit Power Section

Started by Mathis Richter in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Chris Codd yesterday. 7 Replies

Hi,I have a huge problem my POWER SECTION of the ``Master-VAC Power Brake unit 9´´Diameter ´´ from Bendix is Broken and I can't open it to replace al the rubber parts did some of you have auch Power…Continue

Third brake light -help please.

Started by paul k in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 8 Replies

Did anybody from the club install third brake light in the rear window in his Cadillac? I have problem to figure out how to do it. Can I just run wire from break pedal switch and second wire connect…Continue

Extra speakers in the cadillac.

Started by paul k in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion yesterday. 0 Replies

Ok, I have another question. Since I will run wire for a brake light I might run speakers wires.I would like to install 2 extra speakers or maybe 4. What is best option. I do have 2 speakers already-…Continue

429 and 400 trans. for sale

Started by Mark C Bills in For Sale. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 on Monday. 6 Replies

I have an excellent running 429 with 400 trans.recently removed from my 64. It has electronic ignition, new water pump,new fan and clutch(not pictured),new fuel pump,Holley 650 vac. sec. carb. with…Continue

Blog Posts

1964 Cadillac Fleetwood sixty special / transmission dipstick needed

Posted by Pablo on September 20, 2020 at 9:57pm 1 Comment

How are you doing folks, I’m looking for a transmission dipstick, any info I will appreciated, thank you very much

1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge

Posted by Steven on September 16, 2020 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Hello,

Does anyone know were I can buy a 1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge or is there any other hinge that would fit? 

Thanks

Steven

Bad Guage?

Posted by Karl Schwarz on August 26, 2020 at 3:08pm 6 Comments

So I am troubleshooting my fuel gauge issue. I bought a new sender and tested it. It  it goes from 1-ohm (empty) to 35-ohm (full). When I test it (outside the tank), when the float is in the up (full) position it only moves the gauge to about 1/2 full. When at the bottom (empty) position the gauge shows empty. This is the same issue I have when I fill and then use the gas in the tank - the gauge never reads ore than half full. Based on what I've read on this thread it would seem like the…

Continue

Website

Posted by Fritz Seitz on August 11, 2020 at 2:35am 0 Comments

I have been working on a website-----www.fritzsautorepair.com-----

Does anyone have suggestions?

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service