I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 36670

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tested 63-64 Cadillac Temp Fuel Gauge Clusters - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I sell tested temp fuel gauge clusters with very nice, like new faces, for the 1963/64 Cadillac for $75. My supply is rapidly running out. This gauge assembly pictured is a very nice one I just pulled and tested. It looks like I may have 2 or 3 more and that is it! If you want one before they are all gone, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Just brought in Parts Car #53 today. A 1964 Series 62 6 Window Sedan. As always I will start peeling off parts and going down my Wait List in the near future so shoot me an email if you need something!

Nice, Painted 1963 Cadillac Headlight Pan Set - $95  <-- Click for More Pictures

I took a very nice 1963 Cadillac Headlight Pan set I just removed and cleaned and painted hand have for sell for $95 for the set or $50 each side. The red nylon adjuster inserts, retention springs and adjuster bolts are all there and in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have a very nice 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Pan with the prefered baffle (some came without), that has been cleaned, sanded to metal and primed hi temp engine primer for $150. I can also spray with 2 coats Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue for an addition $35. Also fits 1965 Series 75 (Limo & Sedan). Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent Original Style 63/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump - $50 <-- Click for more Pictures
I have another excellent original style 63/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump from a running donor car, cleaned and ready to ship. Price is $50. Add $5 if you need a new gasket. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Driveshaft Center Bearing & Support - $35 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a center bearing bracket & support (carrier bearing), that turns smooth, came from a running, driving car with no drivetrain issues when parked and seems solid but has some age cracking on the top. I believe it is fine to use as is or would be an excellent core to revulcanize. Price is $35. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1964 Front Park Light Lenses - $20, $30 & $40

I have 40 1964 Cadillac Front Park Light lenses and sell or $40 (VG+ with minimal or no age lines); $30 (VG only minor age lines), and $20 (Good, Average daily driver with moderate age lines, but no cracks). I currently have 9 VG+ (far left), and 9 VG (2nd column), and 21 good (large batch on right). Like many other parts this supply will dry up in the coming months and years. If you want a nice original at a decent price email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

All 9 of the VG+ 1964 cornering light lenses are sold but still have some nice VG condition lenses for $30. email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 Cadillac Cornering Light Lenses - $25 and $40 each

I have 41 1964 Cadillac front cornering light lenses & sell for $40 for VG/VG+ very nice condition with minimal or no age lines, and $25 for Good, some age lines but no cracks. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. Here is a listing of what is shown in picture:
12 VG/VG+ right side lenses for $40 each (1st column)
- 9 Good right side lenses for $25 each (2nd column)
- 12 VG/VG+ left side lenses for $40 each (3rd column)
- 8 Good left side lenses for $25 each (4th column)

4 left and 4 right VG+ 1964 cornering light lenses have been sold, but still have 8 more VG+ of each side. Once the best of the best are gone they are gone and pulling much fewer originals in this condition these days. If you want a nice cornering light lens for your 1964 Cadillac email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 41 minutes ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Free parts “for sale”....

Started by Matt in For Sale. Last reply by Matt 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

Trying to post this in the For Sale forum and sorry if it gets double booked...Hello All,I have almost completed the restoration of my 64 Eldorado and it’s time to clean out the shop.  Below is a…Continue

Free Parts for your 63 64 project.

Started by Matt in Restoration Discussion 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hello All,I have almost completed the restoration of my 64 Eldorado and it’s time to clean out the shop.  Below is a list of spare parts that need a good home.  If you will pay for shipping or pick…Continue

To keep the original carbs original :)

Started by Mack in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 14 Replies

I hey everyone just wanted to share something with you.fee years back somebody recommended me this one carburetor shop which I was told that they lean it up, rebuild it, set it upon the live engine,…Continue

Blog Posts

1964 Convertible Seats.

Posted by michael moorman on November 30, 2020 at 5:29pm 1 Comment

Are the front and rear seat frames the same for 63/64 Coupes and Convertibles because Original parts group  makes reproduction seat covers for 1963 only and and i prefer the 1963 seat pattern so with that being said does anyone have information regarding this thanks.

Picture of ignition switch

Posted by Cees de Bunje on November 27, 2020 at 6:20am 0 Comments

Does anyone have a close-up picture of the ignitionswitch with keys in it made in landscape format? Switch must be in dashboard. Many thanks in advance. Cees.

1964 Cadillac Fleetwood sixty special / transmission dipstick needed

Posted by Pablo on September 20, 2020 at 9:57pm 1 Comment

How are you doing folks, I’m looking for a transmission dipstick, any info I will appreciated, thank you very much

1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge

Posted by Steven on September 16, 2020 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Hello,

Does anyone know were I can buy a 1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge or is there any other hinge that would fit? 

Thanks

Steven

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service