I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 36541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

73K Mile Original 1963 Cadillac 390 Short Block - $400  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an excellent, one year only, 1963 390 short block (Block and all the internals), removed from running, parked, and garaged 73 K mile donor car. The engine turns tight and smooth. Oil pan, etc. had zero metal, and cam gear has all the nylon teeth ... a good indicator of an engines health. Engine just needs a good cleaning. This would be a good engine to clean-er up, drop and go, or an absolute excellent rebuild candidate. Price is $400.  
Due to size and weight engine will need to be picked up or transport arranged by customer. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am very close ti I-40, I-95, and I-85 as they cross thru NC for any travelers on the East Coast. www.EngineShipping.com has transported most engine for my customers in the USA and I can give you the details. Finding original 1963 390's in this shape low mileage is almost non-existent. Email me a jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Tested 63-64 Cadillac Temp Fuel Gauge Clusters - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I sell tested temp fuel gauge clusters with very nice, like new faces, for the 1963/64 Cadillac for $75. My supply is rapidly running out. This gauge assembly pictured is a very nice one I just pulled and tested. It looks like I may have 2 or 3 more and that is it! If you want one before they are all gone, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Just brought in Parts Car #53 today. A 1964 Series 62 6 Window Sedan. As always I will start peeling off parts and going down my Wait List in the near future so shoot me an email if you need something!

Nice, Painted 1963 Cadillac Headlight Pan Set - $95  <-- Click for More Pictures

I took a very nice 1963 Cadillac Headlight Pan set I just removed and cleaned and painted hand have for sell for $95 for the set or $50 each side. The red nylon adjuster inserts, retention springs and adjuster bolts are all there and in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have a very nice 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Pan with the prefered baffle (some came without), that has been cleaned, sanded to metal and primed hi temp engine primer for $150. I can also spray with 2 coats Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue for an addition $35. Also fits 1965 Series 75 (Limo & Sedan). Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent Original Style 63/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump - $50 <-- Click for more Pictures
I have another excellent original style 63/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump from a running donor car, cleaned and ready to ship. Price is $50. Add $5 if you need a new gasket. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Driveshaft Center Bearing & Support - $35 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a center bearing bracket & support (carrier bearing), that turns smooth, came from a running, driving car with no drivetrain issues when parked and seems solid but has some age cracking on the top. I believe it is fine to use as is or would be an excellent core to revulcanize. Price is $35. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1964 Front Park Light Lenses - $20, $30 & $40

I have 40 1964 Cadillac Front Park Light lenses and sell or $40 (VG+ with minimal or no age lines); $30 (VG only minor age lines), and $20 (Good, Average daily driver with moderate age lines, but no cracks). I currently have 9 VG+ (far left), and 9 VG (2nd column), and 21 good (large batch on right). Like many other parts this supply will dry up in the coming months and years. If you want a nice original at a decent price email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

All 9 of the VG+ 1964 cornering light lenses are sold but still have some nice VG condition lenses for $30. email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1964 Cadillac Cornering Light Lenses - $25 and $40 each

I have 41 1964 Cadillac front cornering light lenses & sell for $40 for VG/VG+ very nice condition with minimal or no age lines, and $25 for Good, some age lines but no cracks. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. Here is a listing of what is shown in picture:
12 VG/VG+ right side lenses for $40 each (1st column)
- 9 Good right side lenses for $25 each (2nd column)
- 12 VG/VG+ left side lenses for $40 each (3rd column)
- 8 Good left side lenses for $25 each (4th column)

4 left and 4 right VG+ 1964 cornering light lenses have been sold, but still have 8 more VG+ of each side. Once the best of the best are gone they are gone and pulling much fewer originals in this condition these days. If you want a nice cornering light lens for your 1964 Cadillac email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com 

Rebuilt 1964 Cadillac Turbo Hydramatic Starter - $150
<-- Click for More Pictures

I have a rebuilt 1964 Cadillac Turbo Hydramatic starter available with new solenoid switch for $150. This is the 3 bolt style starter that fits 1964 Cadillacs with the Turbo Hydramatic transmission. This does not fit 1963 Cadillacs or 1964's with the older 2 bolt style starter. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com with your shipping address. First come First Serve!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

'64 Deville Conv. passenger power windows problem

Started by Michael Vogler in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Michael Vogler 17 hours ago. 4 Replies

all four power windows work from the driver's control panel, but none of the passenger windows work from the passenger switches.  Is this a master switch problem or an wiring problem?   Thanks for…Continue

Time of year to be checking your antifreeze ( coolant ) numbers —-Nov

Started by Tony and Ginny 429 in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 23 hours ago. 0 Replies

Good time of year to be checking your coolant to see what temp it will freeze at Giving  you enough time to do a coolant change— if it is time to do so —-or —if your freeze at temp numbers are to…Continue

Tags: check, Coolant

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Interiors in the PNW

Started by keith price in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 3 Replies

Just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get interiors done in the Pacific Northwest. I'm looking at seats, door cards and headliner. I live in the Tacoma Washington area so west side is…Continue

Blog Posts

1964 Cadillac Fleetwood sixty special / transmission dipstick needed

Posted by Pablo on September 20, 2020 at 9:57pm 1 Comment

How are you doing folks, I’m looking for a transmission dipstick, any info I will appreciated, thank you very much

1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge

Posted by Steven on September 16, 2020 at 9:23am 1 Comment

Hello,

Does anyone know were I can buy a 1963 Cadillac hood driver side hinge or is there any other hinge that would fit? 

Thanks

Steven

Bad Guage?

Posted by Karl Schwarz on August 26, 2020 at 3:08pm 6 Comments

So I am troubleshooting my fuel gauge issue. I bought a new sender and tested it. It  it goes from 1-ohm (empty) to 35-ohm (full). When I test it (outside the tank), when the float is in the up (full) position it only moves the gauge to about 1/2 full. When at the bottom (empty) position the gauge shows empty. This is the same issue I have when I fill and then use the gas in the tank - the gauge never reads ore than half full. Based on what I've read on this thread it would seem like the…

Continue

Website

Posted by Fritz Seitz on August 11, 2020 at 2:35am 0 Comments

I have been working on a website-----www.fritzsautorepair.com-----

Does anyone have suggestions?

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service