I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here on this thread from time to time.
For items you are interested in send email me to firstname.lastname@example.org
To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part.
ps... be sure and "Like" my page!
1957-1966 Cadmium Plated Carb Mounting Stud & Nut 8 pc Set - $6
I have the 8 pc carburetor mounting stud and nut set with new Cadmium Plating that fits 1957 to 1966 Cadillacs for $6.
- (4) 1 7/8" Long studs with 5/16"-18 course thread on the bottom end, and 5/16"-24 fine thread on the top end.
- (4) 5/16"-24 nuts.
I also sell the studs individually for $1 each and the nuts for 50 cents each.
NOTE: Per Master Parts Book not split (lock) washer was used but have those with New Cadmium Plating for 25 cents each so just add $1 if you want for lock washers for a final total of $7.
Email me at email@example.com
Gold Cadmium Plated Rear Bumper 1/2" Fasteners<-- Click for More Pictures
I have the 1963 & 1964 Cadillac Rear Bumper 54 piece - 1/2" bolt, washer & Nuts with new Cadmium Plating. Note the 14 attachment points in 2nd picture. Yellow arrows point to 1/2" hex head bolt, green arrows point to the 2 carriage bolts. Prices are as follows:
- 1/2"-20, 1 5/8" Long Grade 5 TR stamped bolts - $2.50 each or $30 for the 12 pc set
- 1/2"-20, 1 1/2" Long Carriage Bolts - $2 each or $4 for 2 pc set
- 1/2"-20 Grade 5 Hex Nuts - $1 each or $14 for 14 pc set
- 1/2", 1 1/2" wide washers - $1 each or $26 for the 26 pc set.
PRICE FOR COMPLETE 54 PIECE SET - $74
******** If you need something, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org *********
NOTE: I am extremely limited on the washers but will get more in at some point in the future. I have a large batch of several hundred I will take to the plates on my 3rd round of plating.
Cadmium Plated 63/64 Cadillac FRONT Bumper Fasteners <-- Click for More Pictures
I have the 1963 & 1964 Cadillac FRONT Bumper 52 piece - 1/2" & 9/16" bolt, washer & Nuts with new Cadmium Plating. Note the 16 attachment points in 3rd picture:
- Blue Arrows point to the large 9/16" hex bolts, washers & Nuts that mount large bracket to frame
- Pink Arrows point to the bumper bracket to lower center and lower end bumpers 1/2" carriage bolts, washers, and nuts
- Green arrows point to the larger bracket to smaller bracket slightly longer 1/2" carriage bolts, washers, and nuts
Prices and Qtys are as follows:
- 9/16"-18, 2" Long Grade 5 TR stamped bolts - 2.50 each or $10 for the 4 pc set
- 9/16"-18 Grade 5 Hex Nuts - $1 each or $4 for the 4 pc set.
- 9/16", 1 3/8" Wide washers - $1 each or $8 for the 8 pc set (DO NOT HAVE MANY OF THESE. A 1 1/2" wide washer with a slice out was also used and have a few of those at same price. See picture near the end.)
- 1/2"-20, 1 3/8" Long Carriage Bolts - $2 each or $16 for 8 pc set
- 1/2"-20, 1 1/2" Long Carriage Bolts - $2 each or $8 for 4 pc set
- 1/2"-20 Grade 5 Hex Nuts - $1 each or $12 for 12 pc set
- 1/2", 1 1/2" wide washers - $1 each or $12 for the 12 pc set. GETTING VERY LOW ON THESE.
PRICE FOR COMPLETE 52 PIECE SET - $70
Nice 63-64 Cadillac Cylinder Head Outlet Pipe - $95 <-- Click For More Pictures
I just removed a very nice 1963/64 Cadillac Cylinder Head Water Outlet Pipe for cars with AC, from my latest parts car. I have cleaned and bead blasted and is ready to prime and paint. The price is $95. Email me at email@example.com
Restored 1963/64 Cadillac Harmonic Balancer - $100 <-- Click for More Pictures
I have a very nice harmonic balancer for all 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs, and 1965 Series 75 Cadillacs, that has been cleaned, bead blasted, and sprayed with engine primer, 2 coats of Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue Engine Paint, anda a new repair sleeve installed to prevent leaking. Price is $100. This is an extremely nice piece which came off a running parts car which you can see running at this link: https://www.facebook.com/jason.edge1/videos/10158975244155883
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still available. Email me at email@example.com
1962-68 Gas Tank Blow Out Sale!! - Only $40 Each <-- Click for More Pictures
I have THREE 26 gallon original gas tanks that fit ALL 1962 to 1968 Cadillacs EXCEPT: 1962-6289, 6389,cc, 1963-6389,cc, 1964-66-cc, 1967-68 Eld, CC. That means other than Park Avenues, Commercial Chassis, and 67-68 Eldorados, this is your gas tank!
THEY ARE PRICED TO SELL - $40 each
ALL ARE USABLE:
- The one on left in 1st picture with most silver is very clean inside .. nice and shiny but has a dent on one corner. It is solid does not leak but the dent is there.
- The other two have more surface patina and some minor surface rust on the inside, but not heavy, just surface and needs to be rinsed thoroughtly. These would be great candidates to boil out and restore.
- THESE ARE 1ST COME 1ST SERVE.
- Due to size I cannot nature of item I cannot ship and it needs to be picked up at my address at 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529.
- I am less than 30 miles from I-40, I-95 and I-85 as they come thru NC so it would be convenient for travelers thru my state. IF YOU NEED A GAS TANK AND WILL BE TRAVELING THRU NC THIS SPRING/SUMMER COME SEE ME!
- EMAIL ME AT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I got the Green Light to pick up the 2nd Big Batch of Gold Cadmium Plated bolts, fasteners, etc. tomorrow! I have a 3rd batch ready to drop off when I pick up this batch. SEE PICTURE BELOW. I am guessing it is another 400+ of Cadillac Heavy Metal! I will be on vacation Fri to Monday and getting back with everyone next week on the "Building Orders" and Wait List for the Cad Goodies as me and my Bolt Master Cheryl sorts through everything!
New Gold Cadmium Plated 63 Upper Hood Latch Assembly - $100 <-- Click for More Pictures
I have several 1963 Cadillac Upper Hood Latch Assemblies including the correct original nut strips and serrated flange headed 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long bolts with E or U stamp with new Gold Cadmium plating for $100. Once these are sold out that is it for now. Email me at email@example.com
A NOTE ABOUT CADMIUM PLATING: Cadmium is a whitish-silver color that is applied with an electroplating process. The gold shown in the photos is the result of a gold or yellow chromate conversion. In the 50s, chromate solutions became available so that metals treated could be clear, yellow, gold, and olive. Many found the yellow and gold with their iridescent red, green and blue coloration attractive. Many platers call this Yellow-Gold Rainbow Plating or simply "Rainbow Plating". The finish is more commonly referred to as gold cadmium plated or yellow cadmium plated. You can add a chromate conversion to any plated metal or unplated metal. The chromate conversion increases the protection provided by cadmium plating.
All of my larger items have been “rack plated”, while the smaller fasteners are “barrel plated”, both with the cadmium plating base with the gold chromate conversion. To be clear, this IS Cadmium plating and IS NOT Zinc plating. I have had questions about whether or not this plating will affect bolt and nut thread size. For all practical purposes the answer is no. The old cadmium or other based plating is stripped from the old fasteners, then the new plating is applied resulting in basically the same size thread. It is of course always a good idea to chase newly plated threads with a tap & die before installing and torqueing.