I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 23829

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ready to Install 1963/64 Oil Pan with Baffle - $150  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have a 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Pan that has been cleaned, sanded smooth, primed, and painted with 2 coats of Bill Hirsch Cadillac Blue for $150. ($125 for 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members). This has the preferred baffle periodically used during the 1964 production year. This also fits 1965 Series 75 Body styles. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Excellent 1963/64 Cowl Chrome Grill Set - $95  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an excellent 1963/64 Cowl Chrome Grill set with basically no pitting in the grills, and extremely nice chrome on the ends. The LH side is blemish-free and the RH side just as one very small scratch. Price is $95. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1958, 1961 to 1964 Air Filters - $20

I have a new stock of correct WIX Air Filter Elements for 1958, and 1961 to 1964 Cadillacs for $20 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com  

1963 Cadillac Arm Rests  <-- Click for More Pictures & Armrests

I have started going through and cataloging and pricing my 1963 arm rests and posting to a new Facebook Parts album which you can see by clicking on link above. If you need something email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Very Nice 63/64 Tilt Column Horn Shroud & 64 Cap - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled another very nice tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) and center crested cap. $85 for shroud and cap or $65 without cap. The shroud fits the 63 & 64 Cadillac with tilt column. The cap is the 1964 standard cap and is $35 if you want to buy separately. Chrome is very nice and smooth with only a couple of very small marks in a couple of areas. Probably the best you will find without new chrome plating! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have an excellent original  1963 & 1964 Cadillac, 9x12" 8 page mailer for $35. These are a must for any 1963 or 1964 Cadillac owner or enthusiast! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
You can see pictures of all 8 pages at these links:

Excellent 1963 Cadillac 8 page 9x12" Mailer - $35  <--- Click Here for Pictures
Excellent 1964 Cadillac 8 Page 9x12" Mailer - $35  <--- Click Here for Pictures

Excellent 1963/64 Coupe Vent Window Set - $85  <-- Click for More Pictures

have an excellent LH and RH vent (wing) window set for the 1963/64 Cadillacs for $85 or $45 each. The glass and trim are all in excellent condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Original AC 4744 Fuel Pump for 63/64 Cadillac - $65 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice rebuilt & restored original AC 4744 fuel pump that fits all 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs (and 1965 Series 75). This is a very nice piece and hard to find.  Price is $65. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

What I Saw Today

Started by Jeff Kinzler in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 4 hours ago. 12 Replies

I stopped by the…Continue

New batch of T shirts just in.

Started by Russ Austin in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 15 hours ago. 0 Replies

I received a new batch of T shirts, and I have now included a Ladies T shirt.  Mens sizes are S, L, XL and 2XL Shirt comes in Gray only.Ladies sizes are L and XL. Shirt is in White only.18.50 each…Continue

Calendar shot

Started by Jonathan Calmes in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Russ Austin 16 hours ago. 9 Replies

Here is my 63 getting ready to whisk the bride and groom away. …Continue

Blog Posts

Cadillac Dealer Promo Film -1962

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on October 20, 2018 at 4:00am 6 Comments

https://youtu.be/cn_dcm_B_MM

This explains some of Cadillac's history and reputation for quality in a way that is historically…

Continue

Pinion seal

Posted by Michael Jarnagin on October 14, 2018 at 7:10pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me a brief and easy way to replace the rear differential pinion seal mine is leaking and spraying gear lube everywhere. Thank you Michael 

Radio for sale:

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2018 at 11:28am 0 Comments

Retro Sound Radio,

am-fm  with 30 pre sets,built in amp 18watts 40watts peak x 4 channels.

bass,treble,fader, balance

push button styling, Aux input for IPods.power antenna & amp turn on leads

works excellent $140.00 plus the shipping.…

Continue

Battery Cable Hold Down

Posted by Ray Schick on October 2, 2018 at 2:40pm 5 Comments

I was walking d own the hardware isle and “Boom” had a idea for these…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service