I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 35345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1961-64 Hydramatic Transmission from 73K Mile Car - $350 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a Cadllac Hydramatic transmission from a 1963 parts car with 73K original miles & shifting good when parked. This fits all 1961 to 1963 Cadillacs, and 1964 Cadillac body styles that came equipped with the Hydramatic (Series 62, Series 75, Commercial Chassis). 

Includes the rear trans mount, torus and flywheel. Other than fluid, filter, and gasket and rear seal change, this one should get you back on the road for many years.

The price is $350. 

Due to size and weight you would need to arrange transport or pickup. If within a reasonable distance from me I can deliver for a fee. www.EngineShipping.com has shipped most of the heavier items such as this for my customers and I can give you the details.

My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC and within 35 miles of I-40, I-95 and I-85 as they cross thru NC for any East Coast Travelers.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

VG+ LH 1963 Cornering Light - $65

Just pulled a very good left driver side cornering light from 73K mile donor car. 90% of inner reflective material is super nice, with only corrosion in a small are. Tested and gives off a nice bright light! Price is $65. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice 1961-63 Series 62, 1963-65, Door Reflectors - $15 each
I just pulled 4 nice door reflectors (parts group 14.691, part # 441 0338) that fit 1961 to 1963 Series 62 body styles (except 63-6267 conv), and the 1963 to 1965 Series 75 body styles. These have very minimal pitting and very nice overall. Price is $15 each or $45 for set of 4. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1963-64 Cadillac AM Only Radio - $75  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice looking 1963/64 AM radio from a 73K mile donor car that plays great, but wonder bar does not work. The tuner, volume, and all other controls work great and it plays great. Knobs and front face look really nice and not badly pitted like many that I bring in. Since wonder bar is not working I have priced to sell at $75. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. Provide your mobile # and I can text a video showing it playing.

Nice 63/64 Cadillac Windshield Wiper-Washer Switches - $35
I have very nice wiper motor/washer switches that fit 1963 and 1964 Cadillacs, as well as 1965 Series 75 for $35. I have both the 1963/early 1964 style with rounded slide control, and later 1964 production style with squared head so let me know if you have a preference. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com 

73K Mile Original 1963 Cadillac 390 Short Block - $400  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an excellent, one year only, 1963 390 short block (Block and all the internals), removed from running, parked, and garaged 73 K mile donor car. The engine turns tight and smooth. Oil pan, etc. had zero metal, and cam gear has all the nylon teeth ... a good indicator of an engines health. Engine just needs a good cleaning. This would be a good engine to clean-er up, drop and go, or an absolute excellent rebuild candidate. Price is $400.  
Due to size and weight engine will need to be picked up or transport arranged by customer. My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am very close ti I-40, I-95, and I-85 as they cross thru NC for any travelers on the East Coast. www.EngineShipping.com has transported most engine for my customers in the USA and I can give you the details. Finding original 1963 390's in this shape low mileage is almost non-existent. Email me a jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Tested 63-64 Cadillac Temp Fuel Gauge Clusters - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I sell tested temp fuel gauge clusters with very nice, like new faces, for the 1963/64 Cadillac for $75. My supply is rapidly running out. This gauge assembly pictured is a very nice one I just pulled and tested. It looks like I may have 2 or 3 more and that is it! If you want one before they are all gone, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Hi Jason

I’ll take one of the gauge sets. Also what can you tell me about the hydro anti transmission downshift switch, I may need one

thanks Dan 

Hi Dan, I am out of the Turbo Hydramatic kickdown switch but will put you down for on on my Wait List. I have the tested guage set pictured tested and ready to ship out.  With 10% Chapter Discount the price drops to $67.50 and can ship from NC to MO for $10 for a total of $77.50. Shoot me a PayPal to jasonedge@nc.rr.com and will have it on the way.

1959-60, 1962-64, 1965-75 Cadillac Engine Oil Dipstick Tube - $35

Just pulled a very good engine oil dipstick tube that according to master parts book fits 1959 to 1960, 1962 to 1964 Cadillacs, as well as the 1965 Series 75 Cadillac. Priced to sell at $35. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

1964 429 CARB SUGGESTION?

Started by Rob Bonello in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Rob Bonello 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Need to replace the carb on my 64 (429cu). Don't want to rebuild it and looking for suggestions on something quick and easy/bolt-on. What are you guys/gals using, besides stock rebuilds?…Continue

Tags: carburator, 429, carb, deville, coupe

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Mpg

Started by Joe DiIaconi in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 on Monday. 8 Replies

Hello all. I live in South Florida, yesterday I drove down to islandmorada in the Florida Keys and it took me a half a tank of gas to get there. It took me a quarter of a tank to get back.Any ideas…Continue

Blog Posts

63 Caddy Horn

Posted by Robert Alan Shannon on May 27, 2020 at 9:25am 10 Comments

Just noticed a 1963  Caddy trumpet horn on Ebay. No part # given but some of his other items are 1963 specific, just throwin this out there, I have no connection to this listing .

Wiring connection help.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 24, 2020 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can someone help me figure where these connections go? I have a 64 60 special if it matters.…

Continue

Wood grain finally done.

Posted by Jimmy Davis on May 20, 2020 at 4:57pm 3 Comments

After years of wanting to, I finally redid my wood dash paneling on my 64 60s. Not too hard to do either.…

Continue

390 engine replacement needed

Posted by Jason on May 18, 2020 at 7:54pm 1 Comment

I’m looking for a 1963 Cadillac 390 engine that runs. 

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service