I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 38397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Cadmium Plated 63-64 Throttle Relay Assembly - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have both versions of the 1963/64 Throttle Relay Assembly - one used with the Throttle Check Valve with vacuum hose and used on all 1963's and some 1964s; and the one used with the spring and orifice dashpot used on most 1964's. I have the complete assembly, minus the check valve or dashpot, for $75. This includes the throttle relay bracket that mounts to the firewall, the relay bracket to carburetor throttle rod, and the relay bracket to accelerator rod. Looking at the pictures the 2 on the left are used with the check valve and the 3 on the right are used with the dashpot. One of the 3 on the right will be going on my Coupe de Ville meanging I have 2 of each.. and that is it for now. These are very nice pieces and will help restore that Caddy to like new! If you need the check valve or dash pot I have a couple and sell either for $25 each but running low on both. ps.If you just want the rods, I would sell either one for $25 and the MPB indicates the rod to the accelerator pedal is the same 1961 to 1964. The relay bracket and rod to carb are listed as 1963/64 only.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

New Cadmium Plated 1953 to 1967 Intake Fastener Set - $30 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 20 piece Intake Manifold fastener set in cluding 4 studs, 4 thick washer, 4 split washers, 4 nuts, 4 bolts all with new Cadmium Coating that fit 1953 to 1967 Cadillacs for $30. See last 2 pictures to see them installed on my 64 CDV. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

New Cadmium Plated 63-64 Cowl Fastener Set - $20 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 19 piece Cowl Fastner set as seen in pictures for $20. Note that the 4 clips beneath the seal are coated with rubber on the end from the factory. I may do some in rubber coating but the cad color looks nice as is. If you do not need the 4 clips the price drops to $15. May fit other year Cadillacs. See pictures to confirm. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have a batch of the driver side wiring grommet retainers with New Cadmium Plating for $15. This includes the 2 retainer halves and the 2 correct screws. I also have the grommet for $10. This was used on the 1964, and per Master Parts Book looks to be correct for 1963 to 1965 for certain applications. In 1964 it was used for the Guidematic headlight Cable, the Cruise Control wiring harness, and the vacuum line from the large vac can in LH fender for cars equipped with power trunk and/or door locks. These were all optional and if you do not have these options the grommet was still there just with no holes, like the last picture. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cadmium Plated 5/16-18, 3/4"L Fender Bolts - $1 Each! <-- Click for More Pictures

The most common top facing fender bolt on the 63/64 Cadillac is a 5/16"-18, 3/4" long bolt. The most common head stampings are TR, and UR, but I do have them with RBW, RSC, and WB stampings as seen in the pictures, usually used elsewhere on the car. There are 24 of these top facing stamped fender bolts in the engine bay on the 63/64 Cadillc as seen with the 24 arrows in the example picture my Coupe de Ville. The most common head stamp is the small TR, but have a few with the large stamping.

PRICING IS EASY --> $1 EACH. If you want 24 bolts, I will pick out 24 of my very best and match the head stampings. I will default to the small TR bolt since I have a lot of them and can pick out some really nice pieces quickly.

There are also 3/8" top facing bolts that I will be selling for $1.50 each. These are also used on the hood hinges and elsewhere. These TR/UR bolts are used all over these cars. I have different lengths and will be generally selling the 5/16" bolts for $1 and 3/8" for 1.50 across all lengths, unless it is a reall odd ball or very long size.

If you want to pay for the bolts now and ship later so you can add to the order as I post more fasteners that is fine... but I do not hold anything without payment. Those that get in early will get the most pristine looking bolts. I already switched over the bolts on my 64 CDV and man, they really make the engine bay look nice!

I think these are also used on other model year Cadillacs. Just pop your hood, check otu your bolts and give me a shout if yours match up. I will be posting many different types and size bolts in the near future but these top facing bolts are the most prominent when you pop the hood and am starting with themn.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

New Cadmium Plated 66 pc Hood Hinge Fastener Set - $49.50 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have complete 66 piece hood hinge fastener sets with New Cadmium Plating for the 63/64 Cadillac for $49.50. There are 11 bolts, 11 fender washers and 11 split washers on each side. See blue arrows in 1st picture. I also sell pieces indivdually -3/8" bolts $1.50 each, 3/8" fender washers 50 cents each, 3/8" split washers 25 cents each. May fit other year Cadillacs. These are selling fast, probably 6 sets sold yesterday before I could even get the post up and will run out at some point in the near future. Specs are below. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com
- (22) 3/8”-16, 7/8” long, TR stamped hood hinge bolts (11 on each hood hinge) @ $1.50 each – $33
- (22) 3/8” fender washers (both 7/8" wide to hood and 1.25" wide to fender/firewall) at $0.50 each – $11
- (22) 3/8” split (lock) washers – $0.25 each – $5.50
Total: $49.50

ps. This is real Cadmium plating, not some home grown or off the shelf dip. The company that plates these plates everything from auto part batches 100 lb and up to missle parts for the US Govt. All items are chemically dipped, stripped then replated with Cadmium.

11 Hood Hinge bolt & washer sets were picked up yesterday and probably have enough of the 3/8"-16 TR bolts to make 2, maybe 3 sets and that is it!  I would love the see 63/64 Cadillac Chapter and Website members get these 1st. I had customers yesterday wanting to buy 2 and 3 sets but set a limit of one per person. $49.50 cents is  not a bad price for 66 pieces of new cadmium plated hardware. I don't say this to try and sell it.. it will be sold put probably by end of day if not in a few hours, but just pointing out that is a lot of underhood bang for your buck. I know I wanted to get new Cadmium stuff under my hood for 2 decades and would have been all over deals like this. Luckily I had amassed thousands of these bolts, etc from the 53 parts cars and have enough to supply a lot of you, but there are only so much and even my big stash runs out. So get while the getting is good. You can check out other bolts, etc. as I post them at this link: https://www.facebook.com/ClassicCadillacParts/photos/?tab=album&...

New Cadmium Plated 63-64 Blower Inlet Screws ($2) and Nuts ($1)  <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the 1/4"-14 coarse thread, 7/8" long, wide flange head sheet metal screws, and 1/4" Course speed nuts used to attach the blower motor & air inlet assembly to the cowl/firewall for 1963/64 Cadillacs with New Cadmium Plating for $2 per screw and $1 per nut. The 4 screws on a 64 AC car are seen in the picture.

If you want to buy sets it breaks down as follows which includes the 6th nut on firewall that screws to the lower left inside air box stud. (The nut just to right and down on firewall by air inlet assembly). This is by itself and easy to see and one you want to also replace.

So Here is a breakdown of sets for 63/64:
WITH AC: 4 screws and 6 Nuts: $14
NON-AC: 2 Screws and 6 Nuts: $10

I am pretty sure these would be the same for 61/62 and 65/66 but not 100% sure. If you have other year cars pop your hood remove one of the screws and check it out.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New 
Cadmium Plated 64-66 AC Vacuum Canister Screws - $2 each

OK. I've got some Cadmium Bling that will not break the bank. I have the 1/4"-14, 1/2" long Course thread wide flange head screws that hold the AC vacuum tank to the firewall/cowl with New Cadmium Plating for $2 each or $4 for the pair. Fits 64 to 66 Cadillacs. May have other applications. Have a limited # of these "shorties!" Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Misc Cadmium Plated 3/8"-16 Hex Head Bolts - $1.50, $2, $2.50, $3 each

I am selling Cadmium Plated 3/8"-16 hex head bolts as follows by length:
--> 5/8", 7/8" for $1.50 each
--> 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/2", 1 5/8", 1 3/4" for $2 each
--> 2 1/4", 2 3/8", 2 1/2" for $2.50 each
--> 3 1/4", 3 1/2", 3 3/4", 4" for $3 each

Add $1 each for Grade 5 or 8 Hardened bolts

HEAD STAMPINGS INCLUDE: TR, UR, USP, JH, KS, WB, MH, P, C and A. A few are Grade 5 hardened with the 3 marks.

These are being sold indivually to those that know specifically the bolts they need. If you do not state a stamping preference I will group by stamping and quality of finish.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this seat are standard hex head 3/8" diameter with 16 tpi thread pitch (thread per inch), with the stated lengths. If you don't have one the bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos are extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only cost a couple bucks at hardware store.

Some of these bolts will also be grouped by specific application such as the 3/8"-16, 7/8" long bolts used on the hood hinges which I have already posted. Other groupings will also be posted.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63/64 Cadmium Plated 12 pc Clutch Fan Bolt & Washer Set - $17

I have the 12 piece bolt and washer set used to mount the 1963/64 Cadillac 5 bladed clutch fan to the water pump and fan for $17.

This includes
- (4) 5/16"-24, 3/4" long fine thread flange head bolts with an E stamp that bolts to the water pump
- (4) 5/16"-16, 5/8" long UR stamped grade 5 hex head bolts
- (4) 5/16" split (lock) waskers
I also sell the bolts separately for $2 each, and the lock washers for 25 cents each.

NOTE: for 1963/64 this is for the clutch fan. The do not fit the non-clutch fan which requires 4 much longer bolts.

ALSO: These may also fit other year Cadillacs with clutch fans. You have the specs, so just compare to what is on your car.

Misc Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18 Hex Bolts - $1, $1.50, $2 Each

I am selling Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18 hex head bolts as follows by length:
--> 1/2", 5/8, 3/4", 7/8" for $1 each
--> 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 1 3/4" for $1.50 each
--> 2", 3", 3 1/4", 3 3/8", 3 1/2" for $2 each

Add $1 each for Grade 5 or 8 Hardened bolts

HEAD STAMPINGS INCLUDE: TR, UR, RBW, RSC, WB, EWF. A few are Grade 5 hardened with the 3 marks.

These are being sold indivually to those that know specifically the bolts they need. If you do not state a stamping preference I will group by stamping and quality of finish.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this set are standard hex head 5/16" diameter with 18 tpi thread pitch (thread per inch), with the stated lengths. NOTE: The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

Some of these bolts will also be grouped by specific application such as the 5/16"-18, 3/4" long top facing UR/TR stamped hex bolts. Other groupings will also be posted.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

CLC Chapters VP Bob Crimmins & CLC SW Regions VP, Self-Starter Art Director Tim Coy Visit

Started by Jason Edge in Chapter Discussion 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

The National Cadillac LaSalle Club had their Winter Board Member this Past Saturday, Feb 27, via zoom and as an elected board member I always attend ... usually in person, but because of COVID we…Continue

brake adjuster slots

Started by Doug Scarrow in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 1 Reply

Has anyone drilled the backing plates and made the slots that allow brake adjustments without removing the wheel?  I have always hated the slots in the drums.Continue

New Batch of Embroidered Iron-On 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Patches - $4 each

Started by Jason Edge in Chapter Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge on Tuesday. 2 Replies

As noted in our August 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter:Around 6 years…Continue

Tags: Available, Patches, Chapter, Cadillac, 1963/64

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge on Tuesday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Blog Posts

Need center support for convertible top

Posted by John Rueff on February 17, 2021 at 6:15pm 0 Comments

For my 1964 Cadillac Deville

Help on Removal of rear seatback on 64 convertible

Posted by Nile Bolen on January 8, 2021 at 11:44am 7 Comments

I'm trying to remove the rear seatback on my 1964 deville conv.  The only help on this site that I can find is the following:

The seatback, its bright stainless trim, and the speaker grille are removed as an assembly.  The seat back hangs on two hooks near the top, and is retained to the body by two bolts and washers near the floor, one on the right side, one on the left.Once these fasteners are removed, lift the seat back upward and free it from the hooks

I've removed…

Continue

Bumper lower bucket

Posted by Ray Schick on January 1, 2021 at 4:33pm 3 Comments

1964 Convertible Seats.

Posted by michael moorman on November 30, 2020 at 5:29pm 1 Comment

Are the front and rear seat frames the same for 63/64 Coupes and Convertibles because Original parts group  makes reproduction seat covers for 1963 only and and i prefer the 1963 seat pattern so with that being said does anyone have information regarding this thanks.

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service