CLC 2019 Grand National - Louisville, Kentucky, June 11-15, 2019

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter 2019 Grand National Page
www.2019GN.6364Cadillac.com

Host Hotel:  The Crown Plaza Louisville
 830 Phillips Ln, Louisville, KY 40209, 502-367-2251
SOLD OUT

Backup Hotel:  Tru by Hilton.  
 810 Phillips L, Louisville, KY 40209, 502-792-8800  
$139.00 per night plus tax. Reservations up until May 11, 2019. 
Booking Link: http://group.trubyhilton.com/CadillacLasalleClub
Group Name: CADILLAC LASALLE CLUB

2019 Grand National Contacts
2019 Grand National Registration Dates

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Members Attending 2019 GN
Jason Edge
Michael Anderson
Bill Bunch
Frank and Martina Butler
Tim Coy & Cynthia Rutledge
Travis Dowell
Clifford Graubard & son
Lois & Rob Harriman
Lance Hirsch & Family
Henny Karrman
Mark Nichols and Friends
Jerry Puma and Family
Larry & Emma Rees
Robert & David Robin
Bob Schles
Marty Smith and Family
Marc Tuwiner
Kevin & Caro Williams

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter member Robert Schles is here with his 1964 Eldorado.

Here is a print of the 1964 Cadillac “Florentine” show car seen at the 1964/65 World’s Fair at the GM Motorama Pavilion, that I am donating for the CLCMRC Auction here at the 2019 Cadillac LaSalle Club Grand National in Louisville, Kentucky.

I've never seen this car before. I always wanted to put Eldo trim on a Coupe DeVille. They even cut out the wheel well like the Eldorado. Looks really good actually. 

A couple more pics of the Caddies rolling in...

I am not a fan of the open  rear wheel well myself on the 64 Eldo 

Feel it breaks up the smooth front to back line the rear fender skirts offer the cars looks 

The chrome strip down the center side of the CDV is a very amazing —Ding preventative and has kept the car free of a lot of potential side paint damage over many many years 

Enjoy 

Chapter members Lois & Rob Harriman with their 1963 Coupe de Ville.

The fins on the two 61's is something to behold

Enjoy

The 59 60 61 62 and 63 Cadillacs have more fin --but the advancements in the drive train make the 64 my own Cadillac of choice
Still has the Fins
The turbo 400 trans behind the 429 being one of the higlights of the 64 year that represents the golden age of luxury cars in America
They don't make them like they use to ---applies here

So very glad i am the proud owner of one of these GEMS of the automotive world

Enjoy

Talked to a CLC member named Tom Payette at GN Welcome Reception this evening and he worked for Cadillac from around 1958 to 1966. Here is a picture of him at a parts managers convention in Detroit in 1964 standing st driver’s door of a 1964 company car.  He is going to send more info and will include you in a future newsletter.  He’s 80 now and happy to share his story and gave me this print.

That photo is just too cool for school. I wonder where the car in question is now?

jason

What a great experience to meet a gentelman that was truly in the mix in those years

Do you know which year Cadillac or Cadillcs that gentelman is most interested in to have for himself
Just curious
What a world of info that gentelman know about our cars

Enjoy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Comfort Control and voltage from the voltage regulator or alternator

Started by Christian Doerk in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

I probably currently have a similar problem like Sam G in this post:…Continue

Tags: alternator, transducer, regulator, voltage, Control

courtesy light wiring

Started by Andy Kalnins in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Mark S Anderson yesterday. 16 Replies

My right rear door courtesy light has two wires- a solid red and a black w/ white stripe. What puzzles me is that both wires have voltage across them when the key is turned to the left or right. To…Continue

Tags: wiring, light, courtesy

CLC 2019 Grand National - Louisville, Kentucky, June 11-15, 2019

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 27 Replies

1963/64 Cadillac Chapter 2019 Grand National Page www.2019GN.6364Cadillac.com…Continue

Tags: National, Grand, CLC, 2019

1979 Cadillac DeVille Phaeton Diesel

Started by DanielAndrew in For Sale yesterday. 0 Replies

1979 Cadillac DeVille Phaeton Diesel On Ebayhttps://ebay.to/2WJhc3a…Continue

Blog Posts

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Radiator And Shrouds

Posted by Dominic Salemi on April 24, 2019 at 3:36pm 1 Comment

Hello

Anyone have a decent radiator and shrouds and hardware for a 1964 Cadillac deville. I have an alum. radiator and I'm deciding on to fix it or back to the original one. If I fix it I won't need parts.

Thanks

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service