Here's a sneak peak at our next newsletter feature profile - a 1964 Coupe de Ville owned by John Patterson. I had hoped to have a newsletter out by Dec 1, but due to injury and surgery this past month, I have been out of commission for a while, but back at my desk and plan to have this newsletter out by Christmas and the Holidays.
Jason Edge
Director 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geez Jason, ya don't type with ya leg.

Surgery was a week ago, c'mon, get on with it sport. :-)

Hey, I just work here. Thankyaverymuch!

Here's another sneak peak of our next feature member car.  Just a tidbit, this car had a very interesting prior owner. In fact he/she was the President / General Manager of a major US Company. Read more about it later this month in our December newsletter.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

quarter window felts and chrome strips

Started by tom servas in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by tom servas 12 hours ago. 5 Replies

How would we replace the convertible quarter window, OUTER RUBBER (felts) strips, on our 64 Deville convert.  Can it be done without removing the power window itself to access the fastening…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

1960 Cadillac DeVille

Started by DanielAndrew in For Sale yesterday. 0 Replies

1960 Cadillac DeVille On Ebayhttps://ebay.to/2GD8RnJContinue

Tags: DeVille, Cadillac

Center bearing - replacement.

Started by Anders in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Norman Silverman on Monday. 23 Replies

Had some sound from the propeller shaft and as the rear wheel bearings just been replaced I thought it would be the center bearing. Removed the propeller shaft and checked the center bearing (as per…Continue

Blog Posts

Radiator And Shrouds

Posted by Dominic Salemi on April 24, 2019 at 3:36pm 1 Comment

Hello

Anyone have a decent radiator and shrouds and hardware for a 1964 Cadillac deville. I have an alum. radiator and I'm deciding on to fix it or back to the original one. If I fix it I won't need parts.

Thanks

64 Recirc/Fresh Air Door Actuator replaced; FROM THE INSIDE.

Posted by Norman Silverman on February 4, 2019 at 11:21pm 8 Comments

I am happy to report that I have successfully replaced the Fresh Air/Recirc door actuator that is located on the blower box-and have done so without having to remove the blower box. I did it by taking out the glove box and attacking it from the back.  It took several days, LOTS of patience and some band-aids, but it is done. THE most difficult part -BY FAR- is to remove and then replace the screw that sits on the actuator arm, connecting it to the fresh…

Continue

Flashers

Posted by Mike Petrey on January 13, 2019 at 12:25pm 7 Comments

Where do the flashers go in my 64 Deville Convert.  I'm thinking that's why both turn signals stopped working.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service