Maybe a separate forum could be added under Forums for off-topic discussions? For stuff that clearly is not related to Cadillacs 63/64. Ofc we have the General Discussions but to me that is a forum for stuff related to our cars but does not belong in the Restoration Forum.
So give Tony a forum he can talk about his boats or films, Kevin to ask about immigration and Clovis to show pictures from his Thirsty Island.
Excellent idea! I will set one up later today or tomorrow. I know many of us love to share our other passions, and other things not specifically related to the 63/64 Cadillacs, especially as we become friends and get to know each other. I think the fact we do like to interact above and beyond simple tech talk is indicative of our close knit community here. It also differentiates us from most typical forums and websites.
So... stay tuned for a new forum later on.
I like vintage collectibles! Perhaps we can do a collectibles forum too. I think right now the non-63/64 Specific Forum will suffice... but can consider more options.
Ok, so ....
- what was the General Forum is now the 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion forum.
For 1963/64 Cadillac specific discussions. This includes both technical and Authenticity Discussions specific to the 1963/64 Cadillac.
- There is a new General Discussion forum.
For topics of general interest that are not 1963/64 Cadillac specific.
I have reordered the Forums as follows:
- 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion
- Restoration Discussion
- General Discussion
- I have moved a few posts to the new General Forum, but, creators of posts should be able to move their own posts as appropriate.
- If you post a general comment that is completely unrelated to the topic at hand, I cannot split post and can only delete them. So, try to stay on topic as we solves these wonderful 1963/64 Cadillac Mysteries.
- Also, note that this brings up more in line with the CLC Forum boards at www.forums.CadillacLaSalleClub.org, except, I have put General Discussion 3rd in line since most of our discussions tend to center around 1963/64 Cadillac Specific topics.
Thanks Boss, this should be much better.
Should at least get a website --gold star ( Or a golden themistst award ) For his off topic discussion bolg that he has suggested
No hubcaps though. I do like that plaque.
Love the Cadillac Chapter V Award --a whole lot !!!!!!!!!!!
WOW--- that is one GOOD looking AWARD --