I have almost completed the restoration of my 64 Eldorado and it’s time to clean out the shop. Below is a list of spare parts that need a good home. If you will pay for shipping or pick up in Houston, Tx they are yours for Free!
1. Almost complete AC system including evap core, under hood heater/blower unit, AC compressor brackets and misc switches/sensors.
2. 1964 square bore intake manifold, valley pan, and breather tube.
3. Front stabilizer bar
4. Tilt steering column with shift lever (not attached and missing end cap trim)
5. Front drum brake set (both sides) including drums. I switched to a disc setup.
6. Front bench seat back side mouldings with brushed chrome inserts. Also driver door armrest chrome cover (where window switches go.
The 6364 community, especially Jason and Russ, has been a huge help in my project and I’d love to give these parts a good home instead of winding up in the scrap yard. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have interest. Thanks! Matt