The 5 Main Things I Recommend to All New 1963/64 Cadillac Owners

Here are the 5 main things I recommend to all new 1963/64 Cadillac Owners:

Join the CLC (Cadillac & LaSalle Club).   To join go to www.CadillacLaSalleClub.org and click on Join.  There are many benefits to members starting with the monthly award winning Self-Starter magazine.  I have attached a list of benefits.

Join the CLC 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter. Once you are a member of the CLC, shoot me an email to jasonedge@nc.rr.com with your CLC membership # and I will sign you up to our Free Chapter!

- Join the 1963/64 Cadillac Website at www.6364cadillac.com. You will find tons of helpful technical information, especially on our Help page (www.help.6364cadillac.com), a list of parts suppliers including myself (www.parts.6364cadillac.com) , and MUCH MORE! To join just go to the website and click on sign up to get a username and password.

- Join a local CLC Region or CLC International Affiliate.  There is nothing like the fellowship and camaraderie of joining a local CLC Region.  In addition to the local meet-ups and car show, cruise-ins, etc.; they can also help you find local shops for maintenance and restoration of your Cadillac!  For a list of all Regions and Chapters click on http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/page/regions_chapters

- Buy a Cadillac Shop Manual! It should be your 1st purchase if you do not already have one. You can almost always find them on eBay.  You will find originals, reprints, and digital versions.

Jason Edge
Director 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter

Views: 222

Attachments:

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

FUEL GAGE

Started by STEPHEN HORWATH in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hi just wondering if anyone else had a problem with their fuel gauge going up to full when key is turned to the on position or when the car is running.  it goes back to empty when key is in the off…Continue

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Front Window Motor Installation Help Needed

Started by Roy in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 9 Replies

I have a bad window motor in the passenger side door.  I have removed the door panel and am at a complete loss as to where to start and what to do from here.  Does anyone have any step by step…Continue

Intake manifold leak

Started by Joe DiIaconi in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Roland Moser yesterday. 35 Replies

Anyone install better quality intake manifold gaskets?

Blog Posts

Hood Insulation

Posted by Dominic Salemi on July 3, 2019 at 9:15pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me some information on what to use to secure my hood insulation to the hood.

Thanks

Dominic

64 Hood Hinge Color?

Posted by Bob Schles on June 27, 2019 at 4:46pm 2 Comments

Can someone tell me what color the hood hinges should be? I've seen both silver and gold cadmium plating colors on the cars. Thanks

Rear Side Window Stainless Sill Removal

Posted by Lee Martin on June 24, 2019 at 3:07pm 2 Comments

I'm looking to replace a piece of the stainless trim that sits on the outside of the car like a sill outside the rear passenger side window.  I can just barely see one screw at one end but does the door panel and/or window need to come out to access this?  If anyone has done this I'd like to learn what is involved.  Here's a photo of the piece I'm talking about:…

Continue

Cadillac Returns to its Roots Under New Leadership

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on May 1, 2019 at 12:30am 3 Comments

Cadillac’s new boss says they should stop trying to build BMWs and go back to building Cadillacs again.

What do you think? 

https://carbuzz.com/news/cadillac-finally-admits-what-everyone-knew-for-years

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service