Looking for the retaining clips (L+R) that the "legs" of the dashpad snap into. Mine are missing. 

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark, I have them, just shoot me an email;  russ85747@hotmail.com 

What do the dash pad clips look like. Thanks Jon

Seen from front:

Seen from Back:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Exhaust manifold: Repair, replace or headers?

Started by Dutch Dickinsen in General Discussion. Last reply by Dutch Dickinsen 35 minutes ago. 3 Replies

My newly acquired '64 Coupe DeVille suffers from a cracked right side exhaust manifold.It looks like my options are limited to rolling the dice on a used manifold, converting to headers or seeing if…Continue

Tags: 429, manifold, exhaust

Steering Wheel

Started by Mark Borer in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

plz watch this videoIt shows play between the 2 cylinders that make up my columni have tightened everything up as best as I can....but it moves a bitthe lower cover had a screw that lined it up, and…Continue

A Drilling No-No .... That Worked!

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 9 hours ago. 16 Replies

Thought I would share a quick story regarding something I did that I generally do not recommend - Free handed drilling a broken front engine cover bolt.  Before I jump into it I will say I do not…Continue

Help! I need a 1964 Eldorado front left fender.

Started by Jorge M in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Jon Ettman 20 hours ago. 5 Replies

Help looking for a 1964 Eldorado front fender for a convertible.Thank you please contact djjmoreno84@gmail.comContinue

Blog Posts

Starter Solenoid replacement-how difficult? Where to buy?

Posted by Norman Silverman on August 20, 2019 at 8:24pm 6 Comments

Hello All.

I believe the starter solenoid has gone bad in my 64 DeVille. When I turn the key, often all I get is a click, then if I try a few times again the starter turns perfectly. All battery cables are on tight and the battery is good. So, I believe this problem is the solenoid. Where do I buy the right solenoid and is it necessary to remove the starter in order to swap it out? …

Continue

Frame Markings

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 6:26pm 1 Comment

Just got my frame back from powder coating so thought I would post photos of the front and rear frame markings.…

Continue

Lining up the drive shaft

Posted by Dominic Salemi on August 12, 2019 at 5:47pm 2 Comments

Can anyone shed some light on how to position the complete drive shaft in the correct position? I want to make sure my drive shaft is installed properly.

Thanks

Dominic

Upper A Arm Rubber Bumpers

Posted by Gene McIlroy on August 12, 2019 at 1:30pm 3 Comments

I have found a very good replacement part for the Upper A Arm Bumpers.  The top part is identical to the originals the bottom can be used as is or after a few minutes with a belt sander can be ground to the V shape as the originals were.  The replacement bumpers are for a 2001 to 2005 S10 Sanoma or Blazer.  Part number is on the box in the photos.  First photo is the box next to the box is the S10 part and an original.  Next photo shows my sanded down part next to an original.…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service