All Discussions Tagged 'leaking' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turbo trans speedometer connection leak

My turbo trans speedometer connection at the trans is leaking trans fluid  When replacing the seal there  — I read in the library I will ne…

Started by Tony and Ginny 429

8 Oct 30
Reply by Tony and Ginny 429

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Wire Splicing Basics - Hemmings Article & Recommenditon with Video

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 8 hours ago. 13 Replies

I have to say that Hemmings has some great Help Topics and thought I might incorporate a few on our Help Topic Page. I thought I would start off with a very basic topic -- Wire Splicing.  I will also…Continue

Tags: union, lineman's, western, splice, wire

Classic Cadillac Parts For Sale - Misc Items

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 11 hours ago. 284 Replies

I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at…Continue

Tags: classic cadillac parts, classiccadillacparts

1963 1964 Cadillac Interior Rear Courtesy Lens Convertible

Started by Frank Murch in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 1 Reply

Hi, My lenses in the back seat (1963 convertible) have broken.  I see one set on ebay, but they want a huge amount of money for them (I will make new ones out of acrylic before springing for those…Continue

Voltage regulators???

Started by Thomas Yarri in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 5 Replies

Good afternoon to everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. Does anyone have any idea if these can be serviced or know of where I can acquire a good replacement part. The reason I'm looking is because my…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 & 1965 Distributor

Posted by Martin McKercher on November 9, 2021 at 8:34pm 5 Comments

Hi all
I am looking to have an aftermarket distributor made for these year models.
I have fitted a Holley Sniper to my 63' 390 & want the Sniper to control the timing.

This is in the very early stages so I am looking to see if it is viable.
I understand the purists might see this as sacrilgious but the Sniper has made my car soo much better for me.
I am asking to see if there is any interest?

1964 Eldorado for Sale

Posted by Richard Stanley on October 29, 2021 at 1:41pm 0 Comments

After 26 years as second owner, I have decided to sell my 1964 Eldorado.  Feel free to call me anytime to discuss.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1764798240358992/

Best,

Richard Stanley

213 300-4567

What is the color of this 63 Eldorado - aquamarine or green?

Posted by SK on October 24, 2021 at 2:33pm 2 Comments

Hi, 

I really like the color combination of this 63 Eldorado (sold long time ago by Volocars).

The ad states aqua exterior and green interior but unfortunately there is no pic on the cowl tag.   

Is the exterior color ’Frost aquamarine’ and interior ’Beryl’?

Or is the exterior green, ’Frost green’ and interior ’Emerald’?

-Samu…

Continue

Rochester throttle body gasket

Posted by Phil on September 29, 2021 at 8:18am 5 Comments

Hello,  would anybody be able to tell me if I’m using the correct gasket on my Rochester throttle body? It doesn’t  look right to me.  I’m not sure if the carb actually ran with this gasket because I got it used with no history.  Any help would be appreciated …

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service