I have some parts left from parting out my 64 coupe deville to help restore my 63...... let me know what you need and I will see what I have.

I have the transmission that was rebuilt like 5000 miles before car was parted out.

A really good trunk lid (slight surface rust), and a hood with some whammys. still have front and rear seats (need redone)complete rolling chassis with rearend.side and quarter windows.passenger door in good shape. Fender skirts.in dash vacuum hoses.

I Don't have engine or any underhood parts......

Hit me up and let me know what you need. I can email pictures it I have it. my cell 317-370-0784

Views: 529

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

will get you a picture, but I am sure they are just the underdash set from control panel to next connection

Ok.... I have no exterior trim, except passenger door beltline moulding...... I have zero underhood components. Only body panels are the perfect trunk lid and a banged up hood..... The vacuum stuff I have is just under dash hose harness..... Steering Column is gone, I do have complete lock and ignition set with keys. I have Front chrome bumper and eyebrows, all interior stainless, rear trunk wire harness, complete underdash harness... Both bench seats, complete trans, complete rearend, complete frame (chassis) rolling.

Hi Bill,

I’m looking for two pieces, the chrome bumper under covers or lower end impact bars (left and right) for 1963 Cadillac Coupe de Ville.

Can you let me know if you or anyone you may has these pieces?

Thanks!

I might just have the bumper lowers for 64 I think they are the same for 63... text me at 317-370-0784 and I will send photos when I am in the barn looking

what are impact bars?... can you send me a photo so I know what to look for

Bill

The 63 and 64 lower front buckets are not the same shape and will not interchange for that reason

Enjoy

Hi Bill,

Thank you!

Totally appreciate the your insight.  

Have a great week!

I think he means the lower buckets are the impact bars per the note on top of the damaged buckets above this post
He is looking for two good front lower buckets for a 63

Enjoy

1964 bottom grill with brackets & drivers side headlight housing

do you have the bottom grill ?

Im sorry Joe,

I don't have any grille parts, will check on the headlight housing but I don't think so

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Roof trim

Started by Krystin Barany in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Krystin Barany 16 hours ago. 2 Replies

I’m going to be starting to tear down my 64’ DeVille before too long but one thing I never figured out was how the roof trim comes off. I understand the drip rails and how to take those off without…Continue

Factory AC clutch fan needed

Started by Chris Gill in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hi folks,My clutch fan died so I desperately need a new one. Unfortunately it will take a week or more to order from the usual suppliers so I am hoping someone on here has a manufacturer name and…Continue

Replacement Rear Trailing Arms

Started by Dan McNarry in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Kim K Kaiser 23 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hello all,I haven't been on the forum for quite a while and do wish you all well. I would like to thank all of you who have purchased replacement rear trailing arms from me in the past. I realize…Continue

Over heating

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 4 Replies

Hi, been doing the break in still. At about 450 miles.I hve noticed that when i go out, temp gets to between 1/4 and 1/2 on the gauge.  If i sit any period of time or dnt keep moving, it creeps…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service