All parts are from a 1964 4 window sedan DeVille and are in nice driver condition.
A couple of trim pieces have minor repairable dings etc.
Happy to get you detailed pics and talk with you by phone.
I can ship to you from Vancouver, WA.
Please let me know if any inaccurate descriptions.
Hi Jim, Just to help you get the correct parts in the hands of need those that need them, you might consider specifying the specific model year and/or body styles where they are different.
- the 63 and 64 trunk edge trim is very different between the two years, It sounds like you have a set for each year?
- the 63 64 lower windshield trim (lower reveal trim) has 4 different styles (coupe, convertible, sedan, limo/CC)... all quite different.
- the back glass trim set is different between the 4 window sedans, 6 window sedans, 60 Special, and Coupes.
- The rear qtr belt and rear belt is considerably different between the 62 series cars and DeVilles with this trim. (62 Series has a 2 plane contour, DeVilles with a center raised satin area)
- Even things like inner fender are best spelled out, since the core inner fender is the same all body styles the filler pans and rear bracket are different between the 62/63/60 Series and the 75/CC series.
Do u have fender trim available
Hi James, I might have fender trim left over from my 1963 series 62 project. I'll take a look if that will fit your need.
Hey Mark I need a 64 fender trim the 63 is different