Any suggestions on where to find an exhaust system for my '64 Deville Convertible? MIdas looked at me like i had 2 heads.  Silly ,me.  If not an entire system suggestions on a muffler that doesn't sound like a glass pack! 

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scroll down to Classic Exhaust

Thank You!  

Got it!  Thanks!

I bought my full exhaust system on Ebay. It fit perfectly on a 64 sedan deVille. Muffler and resonator included. 

Hey Clovis 

Just have to say HI  !

How is the 64 sedan coming along these days ?

Enjoy 

Hey Tony, she's in storage for this year. Doing several other car projects at the same time, buying and selling property and helping friends with their projects. I'm hoping to drive her as my full time car next summer. Gas prices high or not buddy!

I bought my new exhaust from Waldron Exhaust. Decent price, came with Y pipe, muffler, I chose the straight pipe over the resonator. 

Mike 

Thanks for letting us know where the correct  exhaust system for our cars is available these days 

Sure the info will be of value to many in the community  in the future 

Good current stuff to know as time marches on  with our current supply chain issues 

There is a 10-12 week wait with the system being custom made 

Enjoy you new exhaust system 

Barooooom

Enjoy 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

64 tranny mount

Started by Ron Perry in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion 20 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hi Guys Hoping someone could recommend a vender where I can purchase a transmission mount for my 64 Sedan De Ville.  Thanks!Continue

Jason's September 26, 2022 Ramble - Gone Like a '64 Cadillac

Started by Jason Edge in General Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 21 hours ago. 2 Replies

Well, parts car #58 is history. Rear end came out late yesterday (1st Picture below), it was delivered to the metal yard this morning (2nd picture) and for the first time since I bought my 2013…Continue

Was there Originally Carpet Inside 1964 Eldorado Center Console?

Started by C. Van Tune in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Bobby Brown yesterday. 6 Replies

Is there supposed to be carpet inside the '64 Eldo center console?There is carpet in mine, and it's a deeper pile than what's on the floor (which has probably been replaced.)Here's some pix of mine.…Continue

63 Lower Front Bumper Ends?

Started by Peter Greenway in Wanted to Buy. Last reply by Peter Greenway yesterday. 3 Replies

I'm looking for 2 good condition lower front bumper ends for a 1963 car. Can anyone help please?Continue

Blog Posts

electric fuel pump question on 63

Posted by Kim K Kaiser on September 27, 2022 at 11:30pm 0 Comments

I suffered another vapor lock today,  and im bout ready to go to electric.  It can get really hot and dry out here in MT and it was only 88 yesterday when I stalled.   car ran flawless all day..  got into my town, did some slow and idle driving, and temp on gauge got to about 195.   To get to my house, I have to climb a pretty steep hill, and as has happened on other occasions, has stalled about half way up.   I checked the bowl, it was at the bottom.  The fuel pump was HOT!!!,,,I had it…

Continue

Trunk Open and Lock Mechanism is in Closed Position

Posted by Chris Anderson on September 13, 2022 at 7:14pm 7 Comments

While working on my trunk lock on 64 Cadillac, I mistakenly closed the locking mechanism while the trunk was open.  Is there an easy way to manually release the lock back to the open position?

Thanks.

Fuel Pump Failure

Posted by Jon Shields on August 6, 2022 at 6:48am 4 Comments

Hello,

I'm located in Melbourne, Australia and my 64 sedan de ville is stuck in the garage due to failed mechanical fuel pump. The first after market mechanical fuel pump lasted a few years before it failed & left me stranded 5 hours from home. A hire car and tow got us home. On inspection, I noticed a valve not seated within the housing. I was optimistic, pressed it into place and assumed the pump was good to go. But alas, no. From what I can now determine, the diaphragm pushrod…

Continue

Renovation project 1964 Cadillac Deville convertible

Posted by Balachne on May 31, 2022 at 7:00am 3 Comments

Renovation project 1964 Cadillac Deville convertible

Introduction

To achieve an excellent result of vehicle restoration, it is essential to  manage this task as one manages an industrial project.

To do this we will use a certain formalism of project management and therefore start by defining the need. It is from this that we will deduce the scope, then the time of execution of the…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2022   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service