I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 42202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

New Cadmium Plated 5-16" Serrated Flange Head Bolts - $2 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I am selling original 1963/64 Cadillac 5/16"-18 Serrated Flange Head bolts with 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" lengths with new Cadmium Plating for $2 each. These have many under hood applications including horns, inner fender to radiator support, upper and lower hood latches, clutch fan, etc. Most are stamped with E or U.

These are being sold indivually to those that know specifically the bolts they need. If you do not state a stamping preference I will group by stamping and quality of finish.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this set have the serrated flange head which doesn't require a lock washer.

The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18, Horn Bolts - $2 each

I have the correct 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long, Serrated Flange Head Bolts with E or U stamp used on 1963/64 Cadillacs (and probably other years) with New Cadmium Plating for $2 each. You will need 2, 3 or 4 of these depending on your horn setup. These are also used for other applications. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cad Plated Inner Fender to Rad Support Bolts- $12 Set

I have the 6 rear facing 5/16"-18, 1/2" long serrated flange headed bolts with E or U stamp that attach the 1963/64 Cadillac inner fenders to the radiator support via the corner brace for $12. There are 3 on each side, for a set of 6. I also sell these individually for $2 each. These bolts also have many other applications. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I got Parts Car #54, a 1964 Cadillac Series 62 Four Window Sedan, fired up today. Engine was rebuilt around 2010 and had not been fired up since, but runs very smooth. The entire car including engine will be dismantled in the coming weeks and I will be going down my Wait List 1st then offering parts to the public. If you need something and are not on my Wait List email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1963-64 Cadillac Cadmium Plated Water Pump & Front Cover Bolts <-- Click for More Pictures

The 1963/64 Cadillac front engine cover includes 17 bolts spanning 7 bolt sizes. There are 11 that goe through the water pump, and 6 remaining bolts thru the lower part of the front cover. These are priced individually below. Doing the math the 11 bolt water pump set comes to $50, the 6 bolts lower engine cover set comes to $24, or the complete set comes to $74. Note that I am very limited on some bolts sizes and have a good stock of others. See illustrations from Shop Manual as a guide. Pricing is as follows:

WATERPUMP:
- (5) 1/4”-20, 1 1/4” Long, FP Stamp Flange Head --> $4 each

- (2) 5/16”-18, 3 1/4”, UR or TR Stamp Flange Head -->> $5 each

- (3) 3/8”-16, 3 5/8” Long, TR Stamp Flange Head –> $5 each

- (1) 3/8”-16, 3 7/8”, TR Stamp Flange Head –> $5 each.
TOTAL: $50 FOR 11 BOLT WATER PUMP SET

FRONT ENGINE COVER LOWER SECTION
- (3) 5/16"-18, 2 1/8" Long, TR Stamp Flange Head - $4 each

- (1) 5/16"-18, 2 1/2" Long, TR Stamp Flange Head - $4 each

- (2) 5/16"-18, 1" Long, TR Stamp Flange Head - $4 each
TOTAL: $24 FOR 6 BOLT LOWER ENGINE COVER SET.

TOTAL FOR 17 BOLT WATER PUMP AND ENGINE COVER SET - $74.

NOTE: From the factory, the engine was painted as an assembly after the externals were added (i.e. valve covers, oil pan, intake, front engine cover & water pump). The bolts etc were plated but painted over during final painting, so you can leave as is with Cad plating or paint over with the Cadillac blue. With the new plating is strips all the old crud off and gives you a nice clean head to paint over.

New Cadmium Plated Water Outlet Pipe 8pc Bolts, Washers Set - $11

I am selling Cylinder head Water Outlet Pipe 4 bolt and 4 washer sets with New Cadmium Plating for $11.
- The bolts are the correct 3/8"-16, 2 1/2" Long hex head bolts with TR or UR stamp. I all sell these individually for $2.50 each.
- The washers are 3/8" split/Lock washers and sell tehse indivually for 25 cents each.
Total for 8 piece seat is $11.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cadmium Plated 63-64 Oil Filter Bracket 5pc Bolt Set - $15
I am selling the 1963/64 Cadillac Oil Filter Brace and Support Bracket 5 piece bolt set for $15 or $3 per bolt. This includes:

- (3) 3/8"-16, 1 1/4" Long Flange Head bolts used at top, with FP Stamp
- (2) 5/16-18, 1 1/8" Long Flange Head Bolts used at bottom, with TR or C Stamp.

I have seen these with standard hex head and flat washer but most of the parts cars I have taken down have the flange head. If you prefer the straight hex head and flat washer I can set you up for same price.

New Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18 Clip On "U" Nuts - $2 each  <-- Click for More Pictures
I have an assortment of 5/16"-18 Clip On "U" nuts used on 1963/64 Cadillacs in various places such as the lower hood latch assemblies, etc, and sure they are used on other year Cadillacs with New Cadmium Plating for $2 each.

There are 3 main types I have on hand:

- wide round nut flange head. I know this is the one used on the lower hood latch assembly (4 used in 1964) and elsewhere.

- a nut with a slightly narrower head.

- a nut with a very narrow head.

Match up what you need and email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cadmium Plated 4 pc Fuel Pump Bolt & Washer Set - $6.50
I am selling the 1963/64 Cadillac Fuel Pump 2 bolt and 2 washer set with new Cadmium Plating for $6.50

This includes:
- (2) 3/8"-16, 1 1/4" Long Flange Head bolts with FP Stamp - $3 each
- (2) 3/8" split/lock washers - 25 cents each
NOTE: Master Parts book calls for flat washers and will be glad to swap out the lock washer with a flat washer.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

New Cadmium Plated 5/16"-18, 1/2"L, Spinning Lock Head - $3 each <-- Click for More Pictures

These bolts are raised ridge head, "anchor" stamped, 5/16"-18 thread, 1/2" long from bottom of bolt head or 7/16" from bottom of spinning head. The heads have an open/gapped area that serves as an internal lock washer. I have seen them on battery trays, and around the front clip of the cars sparingly but not consitent in one area or the other. I am guessing these were also used on other areas of the cars. I call them battery tray screws but sure they have many more applications. I have about 42 of them and selling at $3 each. If you need them email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New Cadmium Plated Heavy Duty Wire Clips - $2 Each

I have heavy duty wiring clips usually found under the dash attached to the firewall cardboard to secure the antenna cable and other larger cables, with New Cadmium Plating for $2 each. These are very strong, stout clips and can be used for many other applications where you need to secure a cable or wires.

Misc Cadmium Plated 1/4"-20 Hex Bolts/Screws - $1 Each

I am selling Cadmium Plated 1/4"-20 Hex Head bolts / Screws for $1 each. I have regular hex head and raised ridge head, self-tapping, and with different head markings. Lengths by type head include the following:

REGULAR HEX HEAD
1/4"-20, 1/2" Long
1/4"-20, 5/8" Long
1/4"-20, 3/4" Long
1/4"-20, 1" Long
1/4"-20, 1 1/2" Long

RAISED RIDGE HEAD
1/4"-20, 3/4" Long

RAISED RIDGE HEAD & SELF-TAPPING THREAD
1/4"-20, 5/8" lONG

HEAD MARKINGS INCLUDE
RBW, TR, LE, 3 dots (anchor), Anchor, M, M in circles, Dorman, etc.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this set are standard and raised ridge hex head 1/4" diameter with 20 tpi thread pitch (thread per inch), with the stated lengths. Some are Grade 5 and they are the same price, $1 each. Some are self-tapping with a tapered thread with groove designed to cut thread as it screws into metal.

NOTE: The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 12 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

You Know You Are Into Some Serious Car Doctor When You Have to Get the Ice Out!

Started by Jason Edge in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 23 hours ago. 17 Replies

You know you are into some serious car doctoring when you have to get the ice packs out. More to come on my 64 Coupe de Ville resuscitation in the next 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter!  Mades…Continue

Unknown part, maybe the last one?

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 1 Reply

Hithanks to great help from chapter members I am getting my 64 Deville ready, slowly but surely.There is only one part still unclear, or actually three bolts and nuts. They are clearly different from…Continue

Leaky Windshield

Started by Tom Bahner in General Discussion. Last reply by Tom Bahner yesterday. 4 Replies

Hey all, has anyone had their windshield removed and resealed successfully. I'm pretty skittish about having someone mess with my perfectly good glass knowing that these cars are a little different…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service