I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 41159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Down to 2 of the 63 upper hood latch assemblies with the new gold cadmium plating. It could be a long time before I have something like this again. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 1953-72 Ignition Coil Bracket Assy - $25 

I have the 1953 to 1972 Cadillac Ignition Coil Bracket Assembly with tightening screw, two 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long serrated flanged head bolts, and condenser bracket and screw all with new gold cadmium plating for $25. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I still have a couple more of these 1953 to 1972 Cadillac ignition coil bracket assemblies that includes the condenser bracket, attaching bolts, and tigntening screw for $25. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

GOLD CADMIUM PLATED 1963-64 Cadillac Engine Comp Fasteners <-- Click for More Pictures

When upgrading to Cadmium Plated Bolts you get the most bang for your buck with the top facing bolts you see when you pop the hood, and that is why I posted these 1st with the huge amount of cadmium fasteners and parts I have had plated (1200+ lbs worth and counting!) I have also started posting groupings of other bolts which you can see in photo albums on my Facebook Parts Page. I have had requests for all bolts and fasteners in the engine compartment. 1st: there is no one set of bolts for all cars. Depending on options such as AC/Heat, Cruise, body style, etc. the fastners and hardware can be different. 2nd: My best guess is there are between 500 and 750 fasteners in the engine compartment. I do plan to have everything eventually categorized and posted but for now I have started with the main items that will really show off your engine compartment, starting with these top faceing bolts:

5/16" TR/UR/RBW/RSC STAMPED HEX BOLTS (RED ARROWS)
The most common under-hood top facing fender bolt on the 63/64 Cadillac is a 5/16"-18, 3/4" long, TR, UR, RBW, orRSC stamped hex bolt. There are 20 of these pointed to by red arrows, along with 20 fender washers and split lock washers.
PRICING:
- 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long, TR/UR/RBW/RSC stamped bolt - $1 each
- 5/16", 1 1/8" wide fender washer - 50 cents each
- 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each
COMPLETE 60 PIECE SET OF (20) 5/16" BOLTS,
(20) FENDER WASHERS & (20) SPLIT LOCK WASHERS: $35

3/8" TR/UR STAMPED HEX BOLTS (BLUE ARROWS)
There are also 3/8"-16, 7/8" Long at front, 1 1/4" long at rear, Usually TR/UR stamped bolts, along with fender washers and split lock washers in the 4 locations pointed by blue arrows.
PRICING:
- 3/8"-16, 7/8" & 1 1/4" Long, TR/UR stamped bolt - $1.50 each
- 3/8", 1 1/4" wide fender washers - 50 cents each
- 3/8" split lock washers - 25 cents each
COMPLETE 12 PIECE SET OF (4) 3/8"BOLTS, (4) FENDER WASHERS, & (4) SPLIT LOCK WASHERS --> $9

5/16" SERRATED FLANGE HEAD BOLTS (GREEN ARROWS)
At the very front inside of the fender are usually 4 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long serrated flange head bolts, with an E or U stamp. I sell these for $2 each.
COMPLETE 4 PIECE SET OF (4) 5/16" FLANGE HEAD BOLTS --> $8

TOTAL FOR ALL 76 PIECE SET (everything pointed to by arrows): $52

EVERYTHING IS ALSO SOLD INDIVIDUALLY!
Everything pointed to is priced individually about. If you want say 10 of something, must multiply by 10 for your total.

I HAVE ALSO POSTED BOLTS INDIVIDUALLY IN MY PHOTO ALBUMS BY SIZE.

NOTE: The most common head stampings are TR, and UR, but I do have them with RBW, RSC, and WB stampings as seen in the pictures, usually used elsewhere on the car.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated Body & Bumper Spacers - $1 Each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have body & bumper spacers from 63/64 Cadillacs with new gold cadmium plating for $1 each. You will have to determine how many you need as each car is different.

See #'s across top for reference when ordering :
1 is on inside rear fender where it attached to cowl ... usually 2 to 4, 2 is often used between cornering lights and upper bumper ends, 3 is top of fender at front, 4 is center upper to center outher, 4 is cowl to body. These probably appear elsewhere. If you see a rusty spacer, loosen the bolt, drag it out and check the shape. I do have a few other odds and ends but these were the most prominent once I found from my 1st sort thru of 2nd batch of Cad Stuff.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated HydraMatic Shims - $3 each
I had all 4 of my spare HydraMatic transmission shims cadmium plated and selling for $3 each.  0 to 4 are used on the 1963 Cadillacs, and 0 to 3 on the 1964 Cadillacs per Shop Manual and can often help eliminate driveline misalignment vibration issues.

63-64 Cadillac Hood Hinge to Hood Bolt, Washer, Nut Strip Set - $23.50 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete hood hinge to hood mounting hardware with New Cadmium Plating from 63/64 Cadillacs for $23.50. Note each items is priced separately so if you have bought the hood hinge mounting bolts and washers, before I had the nut strips, you can get just the 2 nut strips for $10. I am sure these will probably fit some of the 62 and prior and maybe the 65 and later Cadillacs.

Here is pricing:
- nut strips - $5 each or $10 for 2
- 3/8"-16, 7/8" ling TR/UR stamped Bolts - $1.50 each or $9 for the 6
- 3/8", 7/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each, or $3 for 6
- 3/8" split lock washers - 25 cents each or $1.50 for 6

NOTE: I have about 8 very nice sets but my stock will run out and I put everyone I had in with this 2nd batch so when they are gone they are gone.. same with most everything else I am posting.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 3/8"-24 (Fine) Grade 5 Bolts - $2 each
I have a limited selection of Gold Cadmium Plated Grade 5 hardened 3/8"-24 (Fine Thread) hex head bolts pulled from 1963/64 Cadillacs with the following lengths and head stampings:
- 1" --> A, F
- 1 1/8" --> TR, RSC, AP
- 1 1/4" --> UR TR, L5, RSC
- 1 3/8" --> AP

These grade 5 bolts are generally used for bumper, suspension and heavy applications such as the front and rear transmission crossmember to frame bolts.

PRICE IS $2 EACH.

These are being sold indivually to those that know specifically the bolts they need. If you do not state a stamping preference I will group by stamping and quality of finish.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.) The bolts in this seat are standard hex head 3/8" diameter with 16 tpi thread pitch (thread per inch), with the stated lengths. If you don't have one the bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos are extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only cost a couple bucks at hardware store.

EMAIL me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 63-64 Carb Return Spring Bracket - $10

I have 1963/64 Cadillac Carb Return Spring Brackets with new gold cadmium plating for $10. See green arrow in 1st picture. I have a limited supply of 10 really nice ones. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 1963-70 Windshield Wiper Motor to Firewall Screws - $2 each

I have new gold cadmium plated wiper motor to firewall screws for $2 each, or $6 for the set of 3 (see green arrows in 1st picture for location). These fit 1963 to 1970 Cadillacs except 75 Series and Commercial Chassis cars. These are #10-24 thread, 1 1/4" long, with an external tooth lock washer, with a 5/16" hex head. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1963-64 Cadillac Front Inner Corner Cadmium Plated Fasteners

I have the complete front inner corner fasteners sets with new gold cadmium plating for 1963 & 1964 cadillacs as follows:
66 pc set for 1963 --> $64
72 pc set for 1964 --> $67.50

NOTE: Picture of 1964 left front inside with arrows for reference. The 63 will be the same except for the front top inside of fender to top of grill. The 63 has 2 attachments while the 64 had 3. Stamped hex head bolts are TR, UR, RBW, RCS. I will try to pick out matched sets as I put order together.

SEE PRICING BELOW USING ARROW COLORS AS A GUIDE. NOTE: QTY AND PRICE ARE FOR BOTH SIDES.

RADIATOR SUPPORT TO FENDER BRACKET (green arrows)
- (12) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long bolts - $1 each (12 for $12)
- (12) 5/16", 1 1/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each (12 for $6)
- (12) 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each (12 for $3)

FRONT FENDER CORNER BRACKET (yellow arrows)
- (10) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long serrated flange head bolts - $2 each (10 for $20)

FENDER TO GRILL SUPPORT BAR (purple arrows)
- (4) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long serrated flange head bolts - $2 each (4 for $8)

FENDER TO UPPER BUMPER END SUPPORT BRACKET (orange arrows)
- (4) (5/16"-18, 3/4" Long serrated flange head bolts - $2 each (4 for $8)

FENDER TO UPPER GRILL ASSEMBLY (blue arrows)
1963:
- (4) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long bolts - $1 each (4 for $4)
- (4) 5/16", 1 1/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each (4 for $2)
- (4) 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each (4 for $1)

1964:
- (6) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long bolts - $1 each (6 for $6)
- (6) 5/16", 7/8" wide fender washers - 50 cents each (6 for $3)
- (6) 5/16" split lock washers - 25 cents each (6 for $1.50)

I have maybe 3 to 4 more complete front inner corner sets left. If you have replaced the top facing fasteners and the stuff on the firewall this is the next step to bring it all back to life! Pop your hood and look down in front of the radiator support. Do you see the fasteners? Probably not. They are probably dirty, corroded, painted over, and indistinguishable from the rest of the black metal around them. Want to make it look new .... email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Replacing Front Door Window Chrome Channel

Started by Michael Vogler in General Discussion 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

List Mates,My '64 De Ville Conv. front door window chrome trim needs to be replaced.  The chrome on both front door window his getting a little bit of pealing off.  I have the chrome replacement…Continue

Vacuum advance

Started by Thomas Yarri in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge 14 hours ago. 1 Reply

Good afternoon to all my fellow Cadillac owners! I have a question about the vacuum advance on my car. The car is a 64 without a/c and a Rochester carburetor. I noticed that I have vacuum at the port…Continue

1963-1964 Convertible Parts

Started by Charles Fares in For Sale 21 hours ago. 0 Replies

1963-64 Convertible top switch with chrome bezel and mounting retainer clip, tested and working, nice chrome, $65. 1963-64 Convertible rubber A-pillar seals LH and RH pair (repops) $50 the pair.…Continue

Over heating

Started by Kim K Kaiser in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 21 hours ago. 9 Replies

Hi, been doing the break in still. At about 450 miles.I hve noticed that when i go out, temp gets to between 1/4 and 1/2 on the gauge.  If i sit any period of time or dnt keep moving, it creeps…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service