I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 42438

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

5 oil pan fastener sets have went out the door since posting yesterday. I probably have enough bolts for 2 or 3 more complete sets. I threw every oil pan fastener I had in with this 2nd batch of cadmium plated items, so once these and many other items I have been posting recently are gone... they are gone... and will only have an occasional set here and there in the coming years as I part cars out which has slowed down to about 2 a year. 6 months to a year from now most of this will be gone. I know my 64 Coupe de Ville looks 100% better when I pop the hood with all of these newly plated fasteners. ... and it wasn't no slouch to start with!
As always, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated Wiper Transmission Screws - $1.50 each

I have the windshield wiper transmission bracket to cowl screws in excellent condition with new Cadmium Plating for $1.50 each. These Phillips head screws are #10-24 thread, 5/8" long with external tooth lock washer. These are usually stripped out and/or badly corroded. There are 9 across the 3 transmission brackets so the set of 9 would be $13.50 Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 1/4" & 5/16" Bolts w Ext Lock Washer - $1.50 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a new batch of misc. 1/4" and 5/16" raised ridge head bolts with the attached external tooth lock washer with new Cadmium Plating for $1.50 each. These were mainly used inside the interior of the 1963 & 1964 Cadillacs on the dash, doors, etc. but were also used in the engine bay, trunk, and elsewhere.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and include the specs of the bolt you need.

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.)

The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

Misc 3/8" Gold Cadmium Plated Nuts - $1 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an assortment of 3/8" nuts (3/8"-16 Course and 3/8"-24 Fine) from 1963/64 Cadillacs that have been gold cadmium plated for $1. The thread size and nut width (wrench size) is stated on the bags next to the nut. These include standard hex nuts, jam nuts (thin), top lock nuts (top distorted to lock on bolt), and K-Lock nuts (with ext tooth spinning washer), and flange nuts. See pictures and email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. I will be posting other thread size nuts in the near future.

Misc 5/16" Gold Cadmium Plated Nuts - $1 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an assortment of 5/16" nuts (5/16"-18 Course and 5/16"-24 Fine) from 1963/64 Cadillacs that have been gold cadmium plated for $1. The thread size and nut width (wrench size) is stated on the bags next to the nut. These include standard hex nuts, jam nuts (thin), top lock nuts (top distorted to lock on bolt), and K-Lock nuts (with ext tooth spinning washer), heavy nuts, serrated flange nuts.. See pictures and email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com. I will be posting other thread size nuts in the near future.

Misc 1/4" Gold Cadmium Plated Nuts - $1 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have an assortment of 1/4"-20 nuts from 1963/64 Cadillacs that have been gold cadmium plated for $1. Details are on the bags next to the nuts. These include standard hex nuts, K-Lock nuts (with ext tooth spinning washer), serrated flange nuts.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Gold Cadmium Plated Windshield Washer Screws - $2 Each

I have the #10-14 hex head sheet metal scews, 5/8" long with tapered tip and 1/2" wide washer used to hold the 1963/64 Cadillac windshield washers reservoirs to the inner fender (see green arrows in 1st Picture) with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $2 each or $6 for the set of 3. I have the 16 you see in the picture so they are limited! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Turned 1960-65 (& later) Rear Wheel Drums - $75 each <-- Click for More Pictures

The aftermarket drums are not cast correctly and will not mount up correctly and have seen a spike demand for VG original drums. I have cleaned, painted, & turned 10 of my best rear drums. These are original drums pulled from 1963/64 Cadillacs and have the correct recessed weights and 3 alignment tabs that allow the stock wheel (rim) to mount up to them.

These are the same drums used on the front, minus the front hubs. I also sell the drums unturned for $55 each. MPB lists these as fitting all 1960-65 Exc CC, 66-69 CC (with spacers), 67-69 Exc Eldo, 70-74 except Eldo.

Price is $75 each. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cad Plated 59-65 75 Series Firewall Grommet Retainer & Screws - $25 fro 4pc set

I have a couple of 1959 to 1965 Series 75 (Limo) wiring grommet retainer sets with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $25 each set. The set includes the 2 retainer halves and the 2 correct screws. I believe these will also be used on 1959 to 1964 Commercial Chassis Vehicles. They may also fit other year body styles. I have included measurements to match up.

NOTE: These 2 sets are all I have so get them before they are gone!

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated #8 to 1/4" Hex Head Screws - $1 Each

I am selling misc. Cadmium Plated small screws including sizes #8, #9, #10, #12 and 1/4" for $1 each.

- These include screw sizes #8, #9, #10, #12, and 1/4".
- They range from course to fine thread and straight bolt thread to pointed bolt thread.
- Bolt heads include standard hex head, flange head, and raised ridge head.
- Hex head diameters (wrench size) are 1/4" and 5/16" with most being 5/16".

Bolts are measured by diameter, thread pitch, length (bottom of head to tip), and type head, and hardness (standard, Grade 5, Grade 8, etc.)

NOTE: The bolt measuring tool seen at end of photos is extremely helpful for spec'ing a bolt and only costs a couple bucks at most hardware stores.

Match up what you need as noted on the bags and Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Solid 1963 & 1964 Cadillac Radiator Supports - $100
<-- Click for More Pictures

I have a good stock of solid 1963 & 1964 Radiator Supports for $100 each. Note the 1963 is different from the 1964. I have both in Very Good Condition. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

47 pc 1964 Lower Hood Latch Cadmium Fastener Set - $75 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete 1964 Cadillac 47 Piece Lower hood latch fastener set with new Gold Cadmium Plating as seen in this example lower hood latch assembly I prepared for my personal 64 Caddy for $75. There are many cad plated fasteners on these assemblies and this set includes as follows:

UPPER GRILL BRACKET (4pcs)
- (1) Narrow 5/16"-18 U Clip
- (1) 5/16" Split Lock Washer
- (1) 5/16", 7/8" Wide Flat Washers
- (1) 5/16"-18 Hex Bolt, 3/4" Long

UPPER GRILL BRACKET TO RH HOOD LATCH VERTICLE BAR (10 pcs)
- (2) 5/16"-18 Hex Nuts
- (2) 5/16" Split Lock Washers
- (4) 5/16", 15/16" Wide Flat Washers
- (2) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long Hex Bolts

SIDE VERTICAL SECTIONS TO TOP PLATE (6 pcs)
- (2) Top Facing 5/16"-18 Nutstrips
- (4) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head Bolts

RELEASE LEAVER TO HOOD LATCH (5 pcs)
- (1) 1/4"-20 Nut Strip
- (2) 1/4"-20, 9/16" Long Ridge Head Bolts with External Tooth Lock Washer
- (2) 1/4", 5/8" Wide Flat Washer

SIDE VERTICAL SECTONS TO GIRLL SUPPORT BRACKET (14 pcs)
- (2) Brackets
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long, Serrated Flange Head Bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18, Flat Rectangular Speed Nuts
- (2) 5/16"-18 U Clip Nuts with Flat End
- (2) 5/16", 1 1/8" Wide Fender Washers
- (2) 5/16"-18, 3/4" Long Hex Bolts

SIDE VERTICAL SECTION TO RADIATOR SUPPORT BOTTOM (8pcs)
- (2) 5/16"-18, U Clip Nuts with Round End
- (2) 5/16", 3/4" Wide Flat Washers
- (2) 5/16"-18< 3/4" Long Hex Bolts

NOTE: Bolts are original RBW, TR or UR stamped bolts.

NOTE 2: I didn't include the Bolt and washer from top plate to top of radiator support as that is already included in the Top Facing bolt set but I can includes these for an addition $5.

NOTE 3: the 63 lower hood latch is very different and I will do that one next.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

Whoa there, you want how much??

Started by Robert Gonzalez in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 20 hours ago. 4 Replies

Ok, I’ve been on here for almost a decade. I KNOW we covet our cars and have always tried selling them at premium prices. But the bottom line, our cars rarely fetched prices over a covair. The…Continue

429 restoration

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Matti Roth 20 hours ago. 7 Replies

Hello, and thanks for adding to group!I am restoring 1964 429 engine which I bought as dismantled. It is said to be smoking in driving and has been stored as parts for a year. It is most probably…Continue

Tags: #429

Free- 64 lower bumper bucket - Passenger side

Started by Michael Buonaccorso in For Sale. Last reply by Michael Buonaccorso yesterday. 2 Replies

This is in rough shape. Not only is there rust in the usual places but it is also bent. I replaced this piece on my car after an accident, but since this is a hard to come by piece, I figured someone…Continue

Blog Posts

Rumble Sound at 55-60 mph

Posted by Ray Schick on September 20, 2021 at 10:45pm 6 Comments

64 Coupe DeVille , while driving at 55-60 mph I have a oscillating rumble sound . Steering wheel does not shake or vibrate . Transmission mount looks good .Tires were replaced 2 years ago balanced and rebalanced recently. Axel bearings were just replaced, rear differential assembly was just replaced with a Posi track ,pinion bearings good. Fresh gear lube. Driveshaft checked and balanced the other day ,new center bearing installed and new bearing carrier assembly too. Trying to figure this…

Continue

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service