I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 42203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1963/64 Front License Guard 16 pc Fastener Set - $15

I have the 1963/64 Cadillac Front License Guard 16 piece attaching fastener set with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $15.
This is the hardware used to attach the license guard to the front lower center bumper bar.

This set includes the following:
- (4) 5/16"-18, 1" Long Carriage Head Bolts
- (4) 5/16", 1" Wide, Fender Washers
- (4) 5/16" split lock washers
- (4) 5/16"-18 hex nuts

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

1963-64 Inner Fender to Bumper Bracket Assembly - $50 for 16pc Pair

I have the 1963/64 Cadillac inner fender to bumper bracket assemblies with new Gold Cadmium Plating for $25 each or $50 for the pair (both sides).

Each assembly includes 8 pieces:
- hanger bracket
- new gromment
- 5/16"-18 Nut strip and two 5/16"-18, 5/8" Long serrated flange head bolts to mount to inner fender.
- 5/16"-18, 1" Long very wide flange head bolt, square 5/16"-18 nut, and guide "funnel sleeve" for bolt.

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE ITEMS THAT REALLY MAKES YOUR UNDER HOOD AREA POP!

I HAD 6 PAIRS COMPLETE. 1 PAIR HAS BEEN INSTALLED ON MY 6 COUPE DE VILLE.

ONCE THEY ARE GONE THEY ARE GONE!

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Excellent 1963-64 Non-Tilt Column Horn Bar & 64 Cap - $100 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very nice 1963/64 non-tilt steering column chrome horn shroud (horn wing) and 64 center crested cap for $100 (or $75 if you don't need the center cap).

It has super smooth chrome, excellent sheen, very nice cap, and includes the horn contact cartridge that screws on from the bottom side of horn bar.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

ONE YEAR ONLY - 1964 Cadillac Turbo Hydramatic Transmissions - $200

I currently have 19 of the one-year-only 1964 Cadillac Turbo Hydramatic transmissions. I have 9 (seen in foreground of picture), that were in running cars and shifting good when removed. These should be fine to install as is but WILL NEED new seals, filter, gasket and fluid! These are $200 and do not include a torque converter, rear mount or dipstick & tube so you will need to transfer yours from your old transmission. If you need a torque converter add $50.

If you want a transmission for parts, I sell the other "parts only" transmissions for $150 "as is".

NOTE: Per parts policy I do not offer refunds but will provide a two month replacement warranty provided you cover shipping / transport if the transmission does not shift and perform as expected when installed.

Also NOTE: the Hydramatic at the very front left has been sold, however, I will be removing 2 more of these in in the near future. I sell these for $350 and it does include the Torus.

Due to size and weight, pickup or shipping will be up to the customer. www.EngineShipping.com is a good source for transporting these, as they have picked up many engines and transmissions for my customers over the years. The local UPS store has also been a good, if not pricier, resource for shipping. These are about 200 lb with torque convertor or 155 lb without.

My Address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 2752, which is about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC and is only 2 miles form Interstate 40, 22 miles from Interstate 95, and 32 miles from Interstate 85 as they cross through NC. If traveling through NC and need a transmission you can save a lot on shipping if you stop by in person. That way you can also pick out the one of your choice!

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63-66 Top Engine Cover & Vent Pipe w/ New Cad Hardeware - $125

I have a cleaned, bead blasted painted top engine compartment cover (fits 1949-66 Cadillacs) and the PCV Vent Pipe & Connector (fits 1963-66 Cadillacs) with gold cadmium plated original bolts and washers for $125. I also include a new rubber gasket below all 3 washers and between the PCV Pipe Connector and Top Cover to provide a better seal. I also have new top cover to engine block gaskets for an additional $20.

This is the only setup I have like this and once it is gone it is gone! I will also be listing the attaching bolts and gaskets separately as part of my on-going Cadmium Plated Fastener listings.

Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

6 pc 1951-66 Top Engine Cover Fastener Set - $10 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete 6 piece bolt and washer set fro the 1951 to 1966 Cadillacs with new Cadmium Plating for $10.

This includes:
(Yellow Arrows in 1st Picture)
- (1) 1/4"-20, 5 9/16" long bolt at the rear through the PCV pipe connector

- (1) 9/32" x 1 13/32" x 7/64" washer at rear on the PCV pipe Connector

- (2) 1/4"-20, 7 7/8" long bolt at center and front of top of engine valve compartment cover.

- (2) 9/32" x 5/8" x 1/16"washers at center and front of top engine valve compartment cover.

PRICE FOR ALL 6 CADMIUM PLATED PIECES IS $10.

ALSO FOR SALE:
(Green Arrows)
- I like to use a rubber Gasket under the the wide washer at rear and more narrow washers at center and front and I sell these for $5.

(Blue Arrow)
- I use a new large grommet and cut in half to make a nice thick PCV Connector to Top Engine Cover gasket and sell these for $5.

COMPLETE SET OF OF CAD PLATED FASTENERS & RUBBER GASKETS -$20
If you want all 6 Cadmium plated fasteners, and the 3 rubber gaskets under the washers, and the large O ring gasket the total is $20.

Excellent 1963-64 Convertible & 4 Window Sedan Windshield - $175

I just removed an excellent windshield, with the softray tinting (found on most cars) and brown bar at top that fits 1963/64 Convertibles and 4 Window Sedans (body styles 6239, 6339, 6267, 6367).

Due to nature of item you would need to arrange pickup or transport.
My address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 27529. I am very close to Interstates 40, 95 and 85 for anyone traveling thru NC and the East Coast.

Cadmium Plated 6 Pc Firewall Ground Strap Connectors & Screws -... <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the original three Firewall Ground Strap Connectors and three 8-18, 1/2" Long Phillips Pan Head Screws used for the antenna and two back of engine ground straps with New Gold Cadmium Plating for $10.

These fit 1963/64 Cadillacs and probably a wide range of other model year Cadillacs.

Sold out of these for now. Should have more in next batch I will be picking up in a week or two.

I just pulled an excellent tested Hydramatic Starter from a cranking, running 1964 donor car and installed a new solenoid switch and retested. Fits all 1961-63 Cadilacs, and 1964 Cadillacs with Hydramatic Transmission. Price is $150, email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

1961-64 HydraMatic Transmission- $350 <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a 1961-64 Cadillac HydraMatic transmission from my last 1964 sedan parts car, a good running engine with good shifting transmission. This fits all 1961 to 1963 Cadllacs, and 1964 Cadillacs with the HydraMatic transmission. It includes the torus but does not include rear mount, dipstick or tube. I would recommend replacing gasket, filter, fluid and rear seal but this one should otherwise be good to install. It would also of course be an excellent rebuild core. The price is $350.

Due to size and weight, pickup or shipping will be up to the customer. Engines Direct Freight (www.EngineShipping.com) is a good source for transporting these, as they have picked up many engines and transmissions for my customers over the years. These are about 250 lb. Most places like Engines Direct will require they are strapped down on a palate and I charge $25 for materials to strap to a plate if required.

My Address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 2752, which is about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC and is only 2 miles form Interstate 40, 22 miles from Interstate 95, and 32 miles from Interstate 85 as they cross through NC. If traveling through NC and need a transmission you can save a lot on shipping if you stop by in person.

1964 Rear Bumper RH & LH End Bars - $65 Each or $125 for Pair <-- Click for More Pictures

I just pulled a good to very good left and right 1964 Cadillac rear bumber end bar set from my last parts car. There are no dents and chrome is mostly nice and smooth with some weathering mainly on the inside. These would be very good daily driver pieces or excellent rechrome cores. The price is $65 each or $125 for the pair. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

You Know You Are Into Some Serious Car Doctor When You Have to Get the Ice Out!

Started by Jason Edge in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 17 Replies

You know you are into some serious car doctoring when you have to get the ice packs out. More to come on my 64 Coupe de Ville resuscitation in the next 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter!  Mades…Continue

Unknown part, maybe the last one?

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 1 Reply

Hithanks to great help from chapter members I am getting my 64 Deville ready, slowly but surely.There is only one part still unclear, or actually three bolts and nuts. They are clearly different from…Continue

Leaky Windshield

Started by Tom Bahner in General Discussion. Last reply by Tom Bahner yesterday. 4 Replies

Hey all, has anyone had their windshield removed and resealed successfully. I'm pretty skittish about having someone mess with my perfectly good glass knowing that these cars are a little different…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service