I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 42203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

26 pc 1963 Lower Hood Latch Fastener Set - $50 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have the complete 1963 Cadillac 22 piece lower hood latch fastener set with new Gold Cadmium Plating as seen pointed to by YELLOW ARROWS in 1st picture for $50. This does not include the Pilot Bolt & Plate (green arrows) which is sold separately for $50.

This 26 piece set incudes:

TOP SECTION TO UPPER GRILL BAR AND SIDE SECTIONS (8 pcs)
- (2) brackets
- (2) 5/16"-18, 5/8" Long Serrated Flange Head bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head Bolts
- (2) 5/16"-18 Serrated Flange Head Nuts

TOP PLATE TO PILOT BOLT PLATE (4 pcs)
- (2) 5/16”-18, 1/2" Long Bolts w/ Int. Lock Washers
- (2) Rectangular Nut Strips

SIDE SECTIONS TO LOWER GRILL SUPPORT BAR (10 pcs)
- (2) brackets
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head bolts
- (2) 5/16", 1 1/8" Wide Fender Washers
- (2) 5/16" Split Lock Washers

SIDE SECTIONS TO LOWER RADIATOR SUPPORT (4 pcs)
- (2) 5/16"-18, U Clips with Round End
- (2) 5/16"-18, 1/2" Long Serrated Flange Head Bolts

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Good 63-64 Cadillac Oil Pan - $65 <-- Click for More Pictures

I have a very good oil pan that fits all 1963/64 Cadillacs, and the 1965 Series 75 Cadillacs, that has been cleaned and bead blasted and primed with engine primer for $75. No dents and dings, however this is some corrosion on one side that would be easy to smooth out with filler if you want show quality. Price is $65. If you wanted me to smooth out and paint with Cadillac Blue, the total would be $125. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com and include shipping address.

I just returned with the pictured 4th batch of Cadmium plated 1963/64 Cadillac fasteners and other parts and will be going down my Wait List and posting new sets and pieces as we get everything sorted. The sorting and grouping takes awhile but I Sort Master Cheryl Edge helping me out and usually goes pretty fast!
This batch includes a few new items such as throttle return springs, cruise control mounting brackets, Delco Morraine master cylinder top covers, headlight pan, transmission bolts and various other bolts and fasteners had not had plated before.
To date I have had 1633 lbs of fasteners and other parts Gold Cadmium Plated. I also dropped off my 5th batch today which I believe will be between 300 and 400 lbs and will put my total close to 2000 lbs!
While I had run out of some Cad plated parts, this 4th batch will replenish some sets such as the popular hood hinge fastener set and a few others.
I also still have many other cadmium plated parts and you can see them by clicking on https://www.facebook.com/ClassicCadillacParts/photos/ and then clicking "See all" and scrolling down and through the photo albums.
As always, if you need something email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 63-64 Cadillac Carb Return Spring - $10

I have a batch of Gold Cadmium Plated carb return springs that fit 1963/64 Cadillacs for $10. These were new springs, similar to the original. I use on my 1964 Coupe de Ville as seen pointed to by green arrow. It looks like these will work with some later model Cadillacs depending on the body style. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Cadmium Plated 1964-66 Delco Master Cylinder Cover - $25

I have the Delco Morraine Master Cylinder cover that fits 1964 to 1966 Cadillacs with new gold Cadmium plating for $25. I also have that odd factory bolt for $5. For my personal car, I like to also use a 3/4" wide cad plated flat washer. If you want the flat washer it is a freebie. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

Cadmium Plated 1958 to 1974 Headlamp Mounting Rings - $5 each <-- Click for More Pictures

I have had a large batch of headlamp mounting rings from 1963/64 Cadillacs gold cadmium plated and selling for $5 each. The 1963's had 4 separate rings: RH inner, RH outer, LH inner, LH outers as seen in foreground of 1st picture.
The 1964's jas seen in background just had an inner and outer.
As seen by the part #'s in the Master Parts Book listing in 2nd pictures these match many of the rings used from 1958 to 1974.
If restoring your Cadillac, might as well use the good stuff and don't think you will find these with new actual cadmium plating for less than $5 each.
Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have the 5 Piece 1964 & Up Turbo Hydramatic Transmission Rear Mount to Crossmember 2 bolt, 2 washer and 1 bolt plate set with new Cadmium Plating for $10. it is a easy install and gives your underside some pop! Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Current 1963/64 Cadillac Listings on eBay

Started by Jason Edge in For Sale. Last reply by Jason Edge 19 hours ago. 0 Replies

To see all 1963/64 Cadillacs Listed on eBay in the USA…Continue

Tags: ebay

You Know You Are Into Some Serious Car Doctor When You Have to Get the Ice Out!

Started by Jason Edge in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 yesterday. 17 Replies

You know you are into some serious car doctoring when you have to get the ice packs out. More to come on my 64 Coupe de Ville resuscitation in the next 1963/64 Cadillac Chapter Newsletter!  Mades…Continue

Unknown part, maybe the last one?

Started by Matti Roth in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Jason Edge yesterday. 1 Reply

Hithanks to great help from chapter members I am getting my 64 Deville ready, slowly but surely.There is only one part still unclear, or actually three bolts and nuts. They are clearly different from…Continue

Leaky Windshield

Started by Tom Bahner in General Discussion. Last reply by Tom Bahner yesterday. 4 Replies

Hey all, has anyone had their windshield removed and resealed successfully. I'm pretty skittish about having someone mess with my perfectly good glass knowing that these cars are a little different…Continue

Blog Posts

1963 series 62 convertible transmission issue

Posted by Matthew VanDeWater on June 22, 2021 at 3:03pm 1 Comment

Hello I've been restoring a 63 for way to many years. Down to almost done, but have issue with trans linkage, when column in park shift rod 2 inches short. everything original. been trying to find picture of manual rod hooked up from under car to see position of linkage. was wondering if anybody has access for pictures. I wanted to see if my manual linkage is bent  wrong out of the trans if somebody dropped the trans or something. Doesn't make sense why it doesn't work. Thanks for any input…

Continue

New vehicle in the club

Posted by Patrick Westphal on June 17, 2021 at 4:00pm 1 Comment

I was successful in getting a vehicle from the New York contact I talked about at the last club meeting. I am still trying to figure out how to post a picture of the vehicle that is tied with this comment so if you see a random picture of a black convertible in a yard, that's me haha.  …

Continue

Torque converter grab when idling in Drive

Posted by Cliff Johnston on June 14, 2021 at 8:47pm 2 Comments

Hi Everyone, been quite a while since i have been on here.

I have had an issue with the idle on my 64 Coupe Deville ever since i have had it.

With the Idle set high enough that it is smooth, but still a nice idle, the RPM seems only slightly too high for the stall of the Torque Converter. And therefore it tends to sit there and grab and lunge a bit. So until now, i have been putting the car in Neutral at the lights to stop this happening.

I've had the car dyno tuned and…

Continue

Can you help? Driveshaft Question....

Posted by Chris on May 30, 2021 at 8:55am 1 Comment

Hello!

Newbie to the group here - we have already found tons of invaluable information on the board, so thanks! We are restoring a 1963 Series 62 Convertible. We are wondering if anyone knows of a source to buy the propellor yoke flange (that bolts to the pinion flange) for the driveshaft? One of our ears partially broke off. Not sure if we can buy just the yoke flange as an aftermarket part, or if it has to be rebuilt by a welder/fab guy? Maybe a salvage yard for a source? Again, any…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service