I have posted a few Misc items over on my Classic Cadillac Parts Facebook page at www.facebook.com/classiccadillacparts and will post a few here  on this thread from time to time.

For items you are interested in send email me to jasonedge@nc.rr.com   

To save us both time be sure and provided details including year, body style, color, location (left or right, front or rear, etc), and any other information I need to identify the part. 

ps... be sure and "Like" my page!

Jason.

Views: 23940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

64 Cadillac Steering Wheel Horn Shroud Center Cap - $15 to $30 

I have 1964 steering wheel horn shroud center caps (medallions) in Good average condition for $15 or VG condition for $30.  If interested email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Very Nice Tilt Steering Wheel Horn Control Shroud - $85 <---click for more pictures

I have a couple of very nice 1963/64 TILT CHROME STEERING WHELL HORN CONTROL SHROUDS and 1964 style center cap (medallion) for $85 + s/h. The chrome on the shroud is smooth with only a slight discoloring in one section that is very faint and very hard to see and over all VG+ condition. If you do not need the 1964 center cap I sell the SHROUD ONLY for $65.  I also have the 1963/64 NON-TILT CHROME HORN SHROUDS in similar condition for $65 with cap or $45 without. If interested email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

63 & 64 Cadillac Bench Seat Rail Trim - $25 Each  <---- Click for more Pictures

Very hard to come by intact, I have an assortment of good pieces including the wider 1963 and narrower 1964 upper/outer and lower/inner plastic seat rail trim. Price is $25 each piece + s/h. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com with ship to address.

1963 (foreground) AND 1964 (background) CADILLAC BENCH SEAT RAIL TRIM:

Getting very low on these lower seat rail inner and out trim sets. I  think I have one complete 64 set and a partial 63 set on hand and that is it! If you need a set or need to replace a broken one email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Only one made up set of original battery cables now available:

Spring Ring Battery Terminal Cables with correct Radiator Support for 1963-1964 Cadillacs: - $150

I am currently out of the 1963 and 1964 Spring Ring Terminal Battery Cables but am adding names to my Wait List, so email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com to get on the Wait List. These include a transplanted original negative radiator support ground strap found at bottom of negative cable for that authentic look and solid ground for all your electronics on the radiator support.

Click Here for more information on these cables.

Pristine 1963-64 60 Special Inner Side Roof Rail and Windshield Garnish Molding.  Complete 8 piece set for $75 + s/h. Fits 1963 & 1964 60 Special.  Front garnish molding also fits 1963-64 6229 and 6329 6 window sedans.
Taken from 64-6039 with 41K miles with Trim Code 63 Light Blue.  email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

I have an excellent LH 1963-64 Fleetwood 60 Special Fender Skirt with lower trim from 41K mile donor car for $125 + s/h. It also fits the 1963 Eldorado. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

Nice Rear Arm Rest Switch Panels for 60 Special - $60 for Set  <--- Click Here for more pictures

Nice set of rear arm rest switch panels from 41K mile 1964 Fleetwood 60 Special. Includes double switch, ash receptical lighter and ligher base. $35 per side or $60 for Set. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com

New rear qtr panel side molding fasteners sets for the 62 Series and DeVille coupes and Sedans. For the rear studded fasteners I include a nylon lock nut and bonded (insulated) washer to keep moisture out of the trunk area.

10 pc Sedan set is $30 per side (or $55 for 20 pc set for both sides).
14 pc Coupe set is $40 per side (or $75 for 28 pc set for both sides).
I also sell these fasteners for $3 each.

NOTE: the press-in spring clips can also be used for the door side trim if the original push in trim fastener inserts have been removed, and the spring or studded fasteners can be used for the rear section of the front fender side trim on 62 Series and DeVilles.

email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com.

The front fender side trim forward section has 5 large special T molding fasteners which I have used in VG condition (they are stainless and hold up well).  The rear section came from the factory with 4 studded clips with nuts on the back which meant you have to remove the hinge filler pan to access them.  Many people go back with the push in pressure type clip. I have either of these new.  The price for the complete 18 piece set, including 5 VG used T molding clips and 4 new push in or studed clips  would be $40 per side (9 fasteners) or $75 for the 18 fasteners needed for both fenders.

The doors have special fasteners with a phillips screw that screws from the inside of the door lip on the very ends of the trim. I do not have this fastener but can add anyone looking to my Wait List. The original inner side trim fasteners were a pressure clip that pressed onto an metal insert with a lip. These are often rusted away and do not know anyone making them, so I have used the Press-In type clips used on the rear qtr forward section.
Coupes have 4 of these and sell for $3 each so the price would be $12 for one door or $24 for the complete set of 8 for both doors.
Sedans have 3 of these (each door) and sell for $3 each so the price would be $9 for one door or $36 for the complete set of 12 for all 4 doors.

I just finished installing the side trim on the LH side of my 64 CDV and wanted to updated this post regarding the molding fasteners I have for sale. I have literally sold out of these side trim fasteners but am about to put in another big order. Note that I have included a new picture with a close up of the nylon lock nut and insulator washers that I use with the rear qtr studded fasteners.  I also updated the notes to indicated the push in spring and studded fasteners can be used on the front fender and door (inner section) to attach the molding.

I recently ordered more of the rear qtr trim fasteners. These can also be used for the door side trim, and fender side trim rear section. Email me at jasonedge@nc.rr.com if  you need to attach your side trim.

1964 Turbo Hydramatic Transmissions - $150  <-- Click for more Pictures

I have over a dozen of the one-year-only 1964 Turbo Hydramatic transmissions.  I have set several aside, including the one pictured, that were either running and shifting good when removed, or fluid coloring, etc., indicate it is a good transmission.  These should be fine to install as is but WILL NEED new seals, filter, gasket and fluid!  The price on these are $150 and includes the torque converter.  If you do not need the torque converter the price is $125.  If you want a transmission only for parts, I sell the other "parts only" transmissions for $75 "as is".
NOTE: Per parts policy I do not offer refunds but will provide a two month replacement warranty provided you cover shipping / transport if the transmission does not shift and perform as expected when installed.

Due to size and weight, pickup or shipping will be up to the customer. www.EngineShipping.com is a good source for transporting these, as they have picked up many engines and transmissions for my customers over the years.  The local UPS store has also been a good, if not pricier, resource for shipping.

My Address is 104 New Rand Rd, Garner, NC 2752, which is about 10 miles SE of Raleigh, NC and is only 2 miles form Interstate 40, 22 miles from Interstate 95, and 32 miles from Interstate 85 as they cross through NC.  If traveling through NC and need a transmission you can save a lot on shipping if you stop by in person. That way you can also pick out the one of your choice!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Forum

Stuck gas pedal?

Started by Haris dizdarevic in General Discussion. Last reply by Haris dizdarevic 5 hours ago. 7 Replies

So my friend has a 63 and his pedal gets stuck when he pushes it and has to pull it back up with his hands I took off this in Hope's it'll be this easy see picture thanks! Continue

She's Almost Done!

Started by Mark Borer in Restoration Discussion. Last reply by Kevin Campbell 11 hours ago. 56 Replies

Hey guysThe convertible finally has some color on it!!Hoping I have it back sometime early next weekThen the long process of putting it back togetherHope you like the picsMarkContinue

Piston rings position

Started by Jeroen Welgemoed in 1963/64 Cadillac Specific Discussion. Last reply by Tony and Ginny 429 15 hours ago. 9 Replies

Hi guys. I got my pistons in and mounted the heads on my 390 engine. I was checking compression. Seems like i have some blow by. But i can feel compression on each cylinder. Maybe i got my piston…Continue

Blog Posts

Cadillac Dealer Promo Film -1962

Posted by Jeff Kinzler on October 20, 2018 at 4:00am 10 Comments

https://youtu.be/cn_dcm_B_MM

This explains some of Cadillac's history and reputation for quality in a way that is historically…

Continue

Pinion seal

Posted by Michael Jarnagin on October 14, 2018 at 7:10pm 2 Comments

Can anyone give me a brief and easy way to replace the rear differential pinion seal mine is leaking and spraying gear lube everywhere. Thank you Michael 

Radio for sale:

Posted by Ray Schick on October 7, 2018 at 11:28am 0 Comments

Retro Sound Radio,

am-fm  with 30 pre sets,built in amp 18watts 40watts peak x 4 channels.

bass,treble,fader, balance

push button styling, Aux input for IPods.power antenna & amp turn on leads

works excellent $140.00 plus the shipping.…

Continue

Battery Cable Hold Down

Posted by Ray Schick on October 2, 2018 at 2:40pm 6 Comments

I was walking d own the hardware isle and “Boom” had a idea for these…

Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by Jason Edge.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service